• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how do I prove it...
Okay that's the GBE, 1202136.99041*9.81*45.6944444444 = 538872932.663 J, or 0.12879372195578 Tons Of TNT/Small Building again for 16 9-A feat :) (Height of center of gravity is 50% of total height, i might be misremembering, that's why i hate GBE)
16821305.3 kg*9.81*45.6944444444 = 7540360367.03 J or 1.8021893802653 Tons Of TNT, or 8-C+/Building Level+. Finally...

I find it funny how demigod Kratos will be the one of the most consistently 9-A dudes on the site.
He’s probably the most consistent

Man alone has as many 9-A calcs as the whole AC or Halo series’ and it mostly just applies to him

Funnily he’s probably have the highest Al’s for the tier as well and his hax makes him a wild matchup

@Hellbeast So I checked and unfortunately he doesn't fight any Titans in GoW 3. He does engage a Titan in Atlas retelling of the Great War in Gow 2, though it's hard to make out in the background.

If the latter doesn't work then we'll have an Infinite Speed 9-A. As if Atreus wwasn't enough.

@Hellbeast So I checked and unfortunately he doesn't fight any Titans in GoW 3. He does engage a Titan in Atlas retelling of the Great War in Gow 2, though it's hard to make out in the background.

If the latter doesn't work then we'll have an Infinite Speed 9-A. As if Atreus wwasn't enough.

It also doesn't help that the other Titans are Featless. But to be fair, he can temperately stun Kratos with his strikes, if that helps?

Yeah I get that
I definitely think there’s something to be said for the sheer consistency of 9-A with its 17 calculations at this point
Consistency in itself isn't too important, what matters is if the feats are casual or not. If 16 of the calcs are Kratos flicking his pinky at an enemy and causing 9-A damage, who cares. But if in a lot of them he needs to put significant effort in the feat, or is hurt by it, then that's worth considering.

Consistency in itself isn't too important, what matters is if the feats are casual or not. If 16 of the calcs are Kratos flicking his pinky at an enemy and causing 9-A damage, who cares. But if in a lot of them he needs to put significant effort in the feat, or is hurt by it, then that's worth considering.
öhm
there is still something that bothers me, were we really taking the height as 50%? (please say no, and come High 8-C gow)
I just want to be sure 😒

Alright, finally free for the time being so I can make my response to the OP.

Now regarding the scaling, are you ignoring the entire WoG statement that's gotten approval in this site where Castor and Pollux are stated to be superior to the Champions? The same twins that Kratos defeated? Because that's another reason why he would scale to them.

How exactly does it not scale to the weapons when they use the weapon without any showings of holding back on top of withstanding their blows? Newton's third law of physics would scale their durability to their AP from that at bare minimum. Also you admit that they tear apart these weapons regularly, meaning it's something they can do normally without much effort, so how exactly is that a debunk when it's not them going all out? The calcs that we have for the furies beg to differ given they're shown to have tier 7 feats at their higher ends so Idk why you're arguing this is a thing Kratos lacks in the first place. How is this an issue when he's in the epicenter of the typhoon and is unfazed by the attack? If anything this just helps to back up tier 7 Kratos more than tier 9 Kratos, also there is proof of a universal power system in God of War, Kratos amps the numerous weapons he gains in Ascension with his magic to make them physically stronger, nearly every single power bestowal from the gods themselves that they give to kratos utilizes magic in order to use them, even Atlas' powers which is raw strength is used in magic, so it does check off the universal energy system, meaning they do scale magic to physicals.

I don't have much of an issue with the furies having a single page to themselves since they've mostly fought in unison, I wouldn't mind if we have the sisters of fate fused into one page imo, but if we have to separate them to different pages then I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

The illusions she makes become real as you can get, hell you literally see a cutscene where one of the furies impale one of the soldiers and use it against kratos, the fact that Kratos physically makes contact with one of the walls that she makes that has no wall there prior, and the fact that she makes a giant water tornado that Kratos AND Alecto are physically swimming through. The fact she can do just that proves these are more than just mindgames since she's trying to affect kratos, not her sisters, yet her sisters can affect the reality she made. And once again we already established a universal energy system to be a thing in god of war, so this should scale to her stats. Though the fact she also made a moon as well could be used as an argument for 5-A furies knowing how pocket dimensions with moons work but I'm not gonna argue that right now.

How can you say that they lack any other feats on this level when we already have several? the storm creation and the spear? This is just another tier 7 feat that the furies scale to, 2 of those 3 feats THEY did so that argument doesn't make any sense when we have proof they have these feats on these levels. Also that's not how stabilization feats work dude. It does not count if the thing that's being stabilized will be gone in a LONG period of time, such as a week or a month, the destruction happens IMMEDIATELY after she dies, meaning she checks off the stabilization feat standards, so her feats do stay. Also are we seriously gonna ignore the fact that they managed to stop and torture the Hecatonchires, a giant behemoth of a titan that dwarfs many to the point his literal body is capable of becoming a giant prison with many different floors inside and outside of his body? That's a noteworthy feat that they were capable of doing with not much effort, so why are we assuming they're featless here?

If the gauntlet of zeus is capable of pinning down the titans to the point they couldn't break out themselves. Including Atlas of all people, the same guy who has 2 feats of holding the weight of the worlds with the hammer, AND the fact he held the world after the world pillar was destroyed, yes I think it should scale to the titans, and where is this nonsense that the titans are featless when the titans are the ones who defeated the primordials? The guys who made the universe? That's the exact opposite of being featless.

Ok, why in the hell did you guys decide to calc these random feats but NOT the snake calc? Why are we wasting time calcing these random feats that hold no bearing on the current ratings whatsoever and just focus on THAT one we have? Sounds more logical than this leap of getting random feats that Kratos can do easily.

Alright, this is something I've been meaning to tear down, why in the world are we assuming that these random, blink-and-you-miss-it feats are considered Kratos at his strongest pre Pandora's Box? Most of these feats, crashing through the giant metal snake, breaking wooden barriers while fighting fodder, breaking a door down in one hit (which btw makes all of these other QTEs where he breaks a similar thing down casual as hell), breaking down rocks, something even persephone does casually, and killing a cyclops (one of the most common form of enemies Kratos kills by the dozen btw), as well as numerous other feats that lack context here, are casual as hell for these characters. the GPE of Alecto, something done by moving, is very very very casual as hell for her. If we seriously accept this as the standard rating for kratos pre Pandora's Box, then Dragon Ball as a whole shouldn't go passed tier 8 or 7 because there's so many random clips of characters crashing into buildings or giant rock formations and don't do any form of physical damage there that it's the only spot they're at, and flat out ignore the context of the character's power levels and where their higher end feats go. Needless to say, I severely disagree with this mentality, and the same applies to both the lifting strength calcs and the 9-A calcs here, Cory Barlog himself even said that these are only there so the game can have a certain flow when clearly Kratos has shown to have far stronger feats than he does in gameplay. When the main director of the God of War games has to explain this to you, arguing he's only on these levels cause of random moments is ludicrous, and Armorchompy has said it best, consistency on the amount of feats and calcs a character has does not matter, what matters is context, if the character did it casual as hell or did they struggle with it, which once again, by this random logic Dragon ball characters should never break passed tier 7 just because we don't see enough onscreen destruction on a planetary scale, let alone universal.

A few questions:
When was it established that Kratos using the Gauntlet of Zeus to chain Atlas' hands back to the world is unquantifiable? Wouldn't that logically be a High 3-A likely Low 2-C possibly 2-C feat thanks to Atlas' lifting strength?

I myself have some choice words to say about Chains and Persephone debacle. I'll create a response shortly.
A few questions:
When was it established that Kratos using the Gauntlet of Zeus to chain Atlas' hands back to the world is unquantifiable? Wouldn't that logically be a High 3-A likely Low 2-C possibly 2-C feat thanks to Atlas' lifting strength?
technically Atlas/World Pillar is a 2C as currently accepted, Low2C is for Cronos, High 3A is for Helios.
as far as Gauntlets are concerned, how and when it suddenly became unquantifiable is.........god knows🤷‍♂️

Alright, finally free for the time being so I can make my response to the OP.

Now regarding the scaling, are you ignoring the entire WoG statement that's gotten approval in this site where Castor and Pollux are stated to be superior to the Champions? The same twins that Kratos defeated? Because that's another reason why he would scale to them.
I did mention it, in fact I also pointed out between that, being a Demigod and the statement from the GOW I Novelization that Kratos gaining the Blades of Chaos made him "near Olympian" that he would be far superior to the Warriors. I brought up the Warrior because:
  1. For some reason we scale them to Kratos (read the page)
  2. The Spear of Poseidon stuff is a huge reason for Kratos’ current tiering
How exactly does it not scale to the weapons when they use the weapon without any showings of holding back on top of withstanding their blows? Newton's third law of physics would scale their durability to their AP from that at bare minimum.
Because Power Source does not equal casual output; you can have a weapon with 7-B power being used to output Tier 9 or 8 attacks, we've been through this.
Also you admit that they tear apart these weapons regularly, meaning it's something they can do normally without much effort, so how exactly is that a debunk when it's not them going all out? The calcs that we have for the furies beg to differ given they're shown to have tier 7 feats at their higher ends so Idk why you're arguing this is a thing Kratos lacks in the first place.
Because the Tier 7 stuff comes specifically from
  • Reality Warping from Tisiphone
    • Which would not scale to her physical stats
    • Seems to mostly be a quirk of her specifically since we never see the other Furies do Reality Warping
    • The magic is always presented the same way as the one Tisiphone uses
  • A Sustenance feat from Alecto
    • Which we've pretty easily covered shouldn't scale to offensive magics at all
How is this an issue when he's in the epicenter of the typhoon and is unfazed by the attack?
Because why should we assume he's hitting with Typhoon level force with every attack Glass?
If anything this just helps to back up tier 7 Kratos more than tier 9 Kratos, also there is proof of a universal power system in God of War, Kratos amps the numerous weapons he gains in Ascension with his magic to make them physically stronger, nearly every single power bestowal from the gods themselves that they give to kratos utilizes magic in order to use them, even Atlas' powers which is raw strength is used in magic, so it does check off the universal energy system, meaning they do scale magic to physicals.
We've covered this extensively with Gilver
The World Weapons are never referenced as being enhanced by Kratos himself and the only implication of this is in the middle of gameplay, which we've established isn't a reliable source of information here.

As for the Gods making Kratos physically stronger with Magic, can you provide sources for this? I recall the novelization for GOWII claiming Kratos felt "stronger" after gaining Cronos' magic but that's the only instance I can recall.

Atlas is also referenced as channeling magic through his strikes but it's less treated as a flat physical amplification and more him spreading vibrations through limbs.
The illusions she makes become real as you can get, hell you literally see a cutscene where one of the furies impale one of the soldiers and use it against kratos, the fact that Kratos physically makes contact with one of the walls that she makes that has no wall there prior, and the fact that she makes a giant water tornado that Kratos AND Alecto are physically swimming through. The fact she can do just that proves these are more than just mindgames since she's trying to affect kratos, not her sisters, yet her sisters can affect the reality she made. And once again we already established a universal energy system to be a thing in god of war, so this should scale to her stats. Though the fact she also made a moon as well could be used as an argument for 5-A furies knowing how pocket dimensions with moons work but I'm not gonna argue that right now.
You misunderstand my point and I ask you to go back and read the post
Because we treat Tisiphone's Illusions (because it's always Tisiphone) as Reality Warping it would come under a likely far higher and adding to this is the fact that we see the Furies never performing Tier 7 feats physically.

Tisiphone is the one doing the warping and is vague in terms of physicals, Megaera is relative to Kratos and Alecto's only notable feats are when she's in her Kaiju Leviathan form

I also brought up the moon and am in support of that being part of the reasoning for an upgrade to her powers rather then just arbitrarily saying she created a whole city based off streets. No one is arguing the Fury stuff isn't good because of Illusions, I'm arguing they aren't good because they're reality warping attacks used by one character.

How can you say that they lack any other feats on this level when we already have several?
Well most of them have caveats but let's go through them
the storm creation
Textbook Environmental Destruction
and the spear?
Read any time the Spear has come up
This is just another tier 7 feat that the furies scale to, 2 of those 3 feats THEY did so that argument doesn't make any sense when we have proof they have these feats on these levels. Also that's not how stabilization feats work dude.
I mean I read through the page and specifically responded to certain criteria using Alecto's feat so please explain how I'm misusing stabilization feats here.
It does not count if the thing that's being stabilized will be gone in a LONG period of time, such as a week or a month, the destruction happens IMMEDIATELY after she dies, meaning she checks off the stabilization feat standards, so her feats do stay.
Compelling, unfortunately it's destroyed in a chain reaction so it wouldn't be 7-B regardless
I'd also question the long period of time thing, the examples on the page are things that fall aart soon after (Like Vortigern's tower) and I'm fairly sure I've seen things such as dimensions fall apart pretty soon after someone's death and that's still treated as not fitting the stabilization standards.

You've also failed to actually engage with my assessment, instead just saying "but it does tho"
Also are we seriously gonna ignore the fact that they managed to stop and torture the Hecatonchires, a giant behemoth of a titan that dwarfs many to the point his literal body is capable of becoming a giant prison with many different floors inside and outside of his body?
Aegean is currently scaled as being stronger then Atlas and the Titan Race based in raw upper body strength and aided the Gods in their war. This would completely wreck the power scaling in the verse because that would mean Kratos scales to the God Tier early on if you take this as a purely physical fight. I'm fairly sure that, as a knowledgeable member for the verse you would have been aware of this so IDK why you're leaving out that context.

Speaking of why are we treating this as a purely physical confrontation? We see the Furies surround Aegean and he collapses, his head shrouded in red mist symbolizing the Furies so I'd suspect this is a representation of their Magics. Tisiphone obviously has her Reality Warping and Illusions but we also see Alecto has the ability to control a black adhesive ink which she uses to immobilize targets. You could argue that's headcanon but that's fairly consistent; we see the Furies hunting Kratos cloud his mind with Illusion long before direct confrontation, making him easier to hunt and we see them do the same throughout his time in the Prison of the Damned; offering him dreams of women, glory and even the possibility of being with his family again and that's ignoring the references to the Damned being driven mad by the Furies' influence (including the Scribe, who copes by recording all that occurs)

So we've got characters who have several methods to ensnare the Hechatoncires with their magic, much of which could be used over time to slowly destabilize and weaken the monster and could be used in tandedm without actually resorting to Attack Potency. Can you see why using him as a feat for their AP isn't a good argument in the slightest? Even if you argue them "torturing" and "capturing" him was not based in hax but AP it'd be a monumentous outlier implying the Furies and Kratos scale to the Universal feats the top tier Gods of the series perform, when none of their treatment or feats are seriously implying that at all.
If the gauntlet of zeus is capable of pinning down the titans to the point they couldn't break out themselves. Including Atlas of all people, the same guy who has 2 feats of holding the weight of the worlds with the hammer, AND the fact he held the world after the world pillar was destroyed,
We've deemed for a long time that the Gauntlet of Zeus is unquantifiable because punching chains hard enough to stop you from moving them is really just a weird LS thing
Also Charon and Persephone both have the Gauntlet used on them and neither of them have consistently universal feats that the Gauntlet = Titans would seriously imply; in fact (as I've mentioned above) we see Kratos damage both Charon and Persephone without using the actual Gauntlet.
yes I think it should scale to the titans, and where is this nonsense that the titans are featless when the titans are the ones who defeated the primordials? The guys who made the universe? That's the exact opposite of being featless.
Because most Titans like Oceanus or Thera barely have any feats and we only have profiles for a few because of this?
Also can I get a citation on the Primordial thing dude? We know Cronos overthrew Oranus and that Helios battles Nyx but the other Protegenoi died in their eternal war and characters like Morpheus and Thanatos basically just vibe in their own dimensions.
Unless you are referencing Cronos overthrowing his father, in which case that's stated as being Cronos specifically from evidence on the main upgrade justifications blog.
Ok, why in the hell did you guys decide to calc these random feats but NOT the snake calc? Why are we wasting time calcing these random feats that hold no bearing on the current ratings whatsoever and just focus on THAT one we have? Sounds more logical than this leap of getting random feats that Kratos can do easily.
I mentioned the Python feat for a while and no one calculated it; you're completely welcome to calculate it yourself or have it requested. Realistically it should have been calculated during your upgrade thread for the Lifting Strength but that didn't happen.
Alright, this is something I've been meaning to tear down, why in the world are we assuming that these random, blink-and-you-miss-it feats are considered Kratos at his strongest pre Pandora's Box?
We're not; we're using these to create a range of feats from which to gauge what tiers Kratos could be; that's the whole point of the thread.
Most of these feats, crashing through the giant metal snake, breaking wooden barriers while fighting fodder, breaking a door down in one hit (which btw makes all of these other QTEs where he breaks a similar thing down casual as hell), breaking down rocks, something even persephone does casually, and killing a cyclops (one of the most common form of enemies Kratos kills by the dozen btw), as well as numerous other feats that lack context here, are casual as hell for these characters.
I've gone through several walkthroughs for the context so I'd like to ask what you mean by "Oh this lacks context"
Secondly while these are mostly casual they're still far more reliable then the previous Tier 7 scaling, are consistently reinforced by Kratos himself and the fodder he scales above and are mostly feats he himself does.
the GPE of Alecto, something done by moving, is very very very casual as hell for her.
Casual but also her only AP feat at all so we kind of have to go with it dude
If we seriously accept this as the standard rating for kratos pre Pandora's Box, then Dragon Ball as a whole shouldn't go passed tier 8 or 7 because there's so many random clips of characters crashing into buildings or giant rock formations and don't do any form of physical damage there that it's the only spot they're at, and flat out ignore the context of the character's power levels and where their higher end feats go.
Except Dragon Ball has consistently Planetary - Cosmic feats, scaling and multipliers putting them above the level you imply.
Kratos and co have:
  1. Outdated ED
  2. Outdated Sustaining Feats
  3. Weapons with powersources
Each of which the OP has spent its time refuting and the thread has been discussing these
Needless to say, I severely disagree with this mentality, and the same applies to both the lifting strength calcs and the 9-A calcs here, Cory Barlog himself even said that these are only there so the game can have a certain flow when clearly Kratos has shown to have far stronger feats than he does in gameplay.
I kind of hate this attitude
Yes gameplay isn't the best source for determining power levels of fictional characters but all of these are scripted events that you need to go through for the game to progress and you cannot bypass these without glitches or speedrunning tactics at all. They're surely a level above mid gameplay combat inconsistencies and we've used instances like these for several verses throughout the wiki.

Sure you could argue they're PIS but most of the 7-B shit also has problems so we're kind of left with stuff like them and the GPE of monsters which is easily quantifiable. I do find it weird you bring this up when we used the gameplay feat of Kratos dodging Siren lightning in Ascension as part of the reasoning for his current speed scaling, and hell, the Class G stuff (that you added) comes solely from this gameplay instance involving the serpent.
So why is it a problem now to use these scripted instances for Kratos' stats? We've used stuff like them for other verses such as Assassin's Creed and Doom and you yourself have used them to justify statistics for Kratos in the past. There's no reason to do that and then turn around saying "oh well Barlog said gameplay limited".

Either we use these kinds of gameplay feats or we don't, we can't use say it's a bad mindset to quantify them and then use them unironically for the page's stats. If these aren't good to use then Kratos' MHS should go and the Python feat be precluded from the discussion

Last edited:
mucho texto
Words many, words hard to read
i'll unwatch this thread since it seems like we're back to debating, if you need any more help with calculations message me again
And yeah that's cool dude, we'll call you when we're done
I feel like we should calc this snake feat before we move forward.
We could probably leave a request on the Calc thread @Yar_R_agi_7k has pretty much carried this revision enough
I'm unsure how good it would be but that's jsut me

So far:
We all agree the Furies should be split
We all agree Class G needs to either be removed or justified (the snake feat might be calculated)

We’re mostly on the same pages about the downgrades but Glassman and Gilver seem against it

Thank you for the summary.

Which staff members have accepted this then?

Okay. The accepted changes can likely be applied then, but we should probably wait a bit until the issues that Theglassman brought up have been addressed.

Last edited:
I have a few questions about the snake/serpent/python;

1. Is that snake really a snake or a robot-like thing made of elements such as iron, stone, etc.?

2. Does Kratos carry the Serpent there himself somehow with his lifting power?

3. Maybe I can find its potential energy according to 1st and 2nd too (as if lifting it up to the length of a mountain), but my biggest problem is that I can't see the length of the Snake, so do you have a photo of its length?

The spear of poseidon, the storm calc, and the death feat are the tier 7 feats used for kratos, the spear isn't the only one used for the scaling dude.

Where is the proof that they only do tier 9 or 8 attacks? the gameplay? Something the director of god of war himself flat out said should be disregarded when it comes to talking about kratos' physical feats because gameplay compromises when he himself admits kratos is a lot stronger than people think? If so that's not a good argument here as I've already explained.

Her reality warping that shows literal objects being made, in the Creation feats page itself, it says in order for these feats to be legit feats, they have to be physically there (something I've given numerous showings of btw), the creation feat in general happens in a short timeframe (it does every time), creation did take place (see my first point), and using their power to harm their foes in an equal way (something she does with her bird all the time which can physically fight kratos and withstand blows from him and deal some damage), it does check off and it's not environmental destruction. Why would Alecto not scale to offensive magic at all? The only thing I've seen in the entire thread regarding Alecto is "GPE GPE GPE" something she does casually with little effort. Hecatonchires is a feat to be used given that's the first thing they did.

Stop strawmanning my point, I said he's literallly in the epicenter of a typhoon when it's being done and he's NOT TAKING DAMAGE, actually address my argument instead of tackling an argument I didn't make.

You literally see him amping the weapons as he uses them, it's as blatant as you can get, if you're just shrugging that off just because gameplay and not elaborating then it's not a good argument, me and many others have given examples, just saying game mechanics isn't enough to debunk my point. Also how the hell can you say with a straight face that gameplay isn't the best source of information when you yourself use gameplay as legit feats? Stop contradicting yourself.

I just gave examples dude, nearly every single god power that's bestowed upon Kratos is used through magic, Atlas' gift to kratos is him using raw strength and it's done through magic, the fact you're just saying "it's vibrations through limbs" to disregard it despite the blatant onscreen showings is baffling to me.

despite the fact we have Alecto's death being tier 7 and taking on a giant that dwarfs a lot of beings in size being at bare minimum tier 7 so they DO have tier 7 feats, stop strawmanning my arguments.

I've given proof it's not environmental destruction more than once here, and the fact her feats check off the creation feats requirement, so it's not ED, prove it's ED or this isn't going anywhere.

Again, using gameplay to justify your argument while also disregarding gameplay when the other side uses it is textbook double standards here, the lore flat out says they utilize the power of the tempest, arguing gameplay crap despite what word of god said is ridiculous at this point.

The fact your only debunk on the destruction is chain reaction when that's never how stabilization feats standards are. If it takes a long time for this destruction to occur, then it cannot be usable, however the moment she dies EVERYTING BLOWS UP, meaning it's an instant destruction upon death, meaning she checks off the stabilization feat requirements.

The titans are weaker than the olympians, that's something established back in GoW 2, on top of the fact that the gods have grown stronger over time given we have Hades who grows stronger with every soul that he absorbs, and this is a long timeframe between the titan and olympian war so it doesn't break the scaling here when Kratos needed to be on par with the olympian gods in GoW 1. And even if we disregard that scaling from WoG, the dude is far more giant than 9-A, so claiming he's only on that level is ludicrous if we're gonna downgrade the furies and kratos to that level despite what they did to his body. Ok, you also realize they flat out say they tortured Hector as well right? As in inflict gruesome pain to him? As in actually deal some form of damage to him? Alecto pinning him down with her black goo just proves she's strong enough to pin down a giant, and Tisiphone's illusions are physical objects she flat out creates and uses in combat so it's not just mindgames when we've seen what she does with her illusions. Again, even if we ignore word of god since that's the only source of info where Hector is stated to be on par with the titans, his size alone would at bare minimum be tier 7.

Why is Charon and persephone being used here when the main lore of the gauntlet is that it pinned the titans down? That's the main lore of the weapon, so why is that unquantifiable since you have enough strength to pin down multiple people?

Are you referring to the primordials making the universe or the titans being comparable to the primordials? If the former the Ascension intro shows just that, if the latter that's literally what happened, Cory even said they overthrew their parents meaning they all did it, not just cronos.

Ok... so how about we get it calced for once? Maybe do that instead of all these other random feats if we seriously need a calc for this feat.

Ok, he himself does, which is very casual as hell, majority of them are done as a side effect of what he's trying to do, not as a major focus of his attention, like breaking wood to progress or crashing through the giant snake to name a few, and he never gets exhausted doing these feats, if you have any onscreen showings of him legitimately getting tired beyond gameplay mechanics (which btw if you flat out argue gameplay showings to prove your point you contradict the spear of poseidon and magic enhancement debunk you claim).

Alecto's death feat exists so stop twisting the truth by saying her GPE is the only thing she does as a feat.

Congratulations on ignoring my entire point cause that same logic you used applies to both God of War and DBZ, just like you're doing with god of war, I can take plenty of random DBZ, DBS, etc. clips where they do any form of onscreen damage in the environment to justify a downgrade on this level while ignoring context to the nth degree. The fact the destruction is just a side effect of their battles, just like god of war, makes this a ridiculous proposal.

It being scripted doesn't change the fact that these aren't even the best feats the characters have and is a byproduct of their fight. Also you admit that gameplay isn't the best while also using gameplay as an argument, you can't have it both ways here dude.

Me and others have addressed these "problems" and you haven't done much to debunk my points so these tier 7 feats are valid. The class G thing which happens in a cutscene where we see Kratos break the lock that held the giant snake and we have a couple minute long cutscene of the snake swarming the entire mountain field isn't the best example to use gameplay. Also nice try strawmanning my point, Cory Barlog was addressing the points where kratos struggles to do anything weaker than he's shown because gameplay consensus, like struggling to open a chest. Not ALL of the gameplay stuff, merely the ones everyone makes fun of when it comes to downplaying kratos' strength.

, I said he's literallly in the epicenter of a typhoon when it's being done and he's NOT TAKING DAMAGE, actually address my argument instead of tackling an argument I didn't make
I agree with this, I brought this up as well. Apparently the Furies tank this Typhoon, and only get slowed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back