• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War 4 is out! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos fight with a dragon who can use a cloud to ground lightning and magni and modi who also use lightning to attack.

I changed some things, he should have weapon mastery, like the other Kratos, and added standard melee range, he can fight without his weapons.

Why? In game is said to be a lighning and it also shock a enemies when it touch them.

And about the fact that show where it come down is clearly a game mechanic.

Being called lightning doesnt mean its lightning, neither does shocking the things it hits.

The fact that it conducts through stone kinda kills any argument that it could be real lightning and not magic.

According to Kep, fodder soldiers can fire supersonic+ arrows.

Also, his running speed should be Athletic/Peak Human for now, with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed.

There are no soldiers in the new game though, no arrows either other than the ones Atreus uses

Basically ALL of the stats get reset for the new game

WeeklyBattles said:
Being called lightning doesnt mean its lightning, neither does shocking the things it hits.
The fact that it conducts through stone kinda kills any argument that it could be real lightning and not magic.
conducts through stone? You mean sap of a world tree?

@Hizack No i mean the stone where they hit, it conducts through the stone for both the dragon and magni/moodi's attacks to crate an AoE attack, just regular stone

Sound like a game mechanic....but yeah nothing said that it really a real lightning too.

Fine, i let this go for now, not like we use his real speed in Debate anyway (speed equal GG)

WeeklyBattles said:
There are no soldiers in the new game though, no arrows either other than the ones Atreus uses

Basically ALL of the stats get reset for the new game
That doesn't mean fodders from other games are faster than him now, he is still stronger than Ascension Kratos.

Talking about his Regenerationn, he was never hurt at that level in the game, so that doesn't discard Low-Mid Regenerationn.

@Fir Doesnt mean theyre slower either, nor does it mean they have a comparable speed

It kinda does if he has no feats to back it up

Subsonic is a massive downplay

We're basically saying Kratos is slower than the fodders in his army from when he wasn't even Ares's servant yet. Even though ten year old Kratos is already stated to be the strongest Spartan.

Sounds very legit.

@Kep There are better feats in the game itself, you need to calc the serpent's feat is its easily supersonic

Other than tht you really need actual proof that he's faster than Subsonic

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kep There are better feats in the game itself, you need to calc the serpent's feat is its easily supersonic
Nope, it clearly Hypersonic speed and that lowball due sheer size and Speed.

Also, saying that fodders in God of War who are confirmedly below Kratos when he was a ten year old are "not slower" is straight up a no. It's basic common sense that they are massively slower.

Even the strongest Spartan in Kratos's Army sits under at least two layers of scaling below Kratos's earliest Demigod self.

Everything Kratos does as a demigod in Ascension should scale. Including his boulder feat.

Everything Kratos does up until he opens Pandora's Box scales to the new Kratos. Cory Balrog said he isn't as strong as God Kratos, but Mortal Kratos is fair game.

WeeklyBattles said:
It kinda does if he has no feats to back it up
For example, let's say that you lost your arm and regenerated it, but later you regenerated some wounds, but you never lost your arm, does that mean that your Regenerationn is Low now? I do not think so.

Weekly, no offense, but you are treating the new game as a hard reboot of the franchise. It is a direct sequel. Everything still happened and they can obviously scale from fodders.

Also, pretty sure Kratos escaping Persephone's explosion should be above just Hypersonic.

He blocks her explosion, then travels down the entirety, or most, of the World Pillar in the time it takes for it the explosion to travel beyond their battlefield.

The only difference about him is his equipment and age, he the exact same Kratos from the past games without the god status.

I own the game, just got through Helheim to obtain the heart.The only difference between his personality now and before is he is calmer and has more control over his rage, he is still as stoic as he has ever been, but now he has a son and doesn't want him to follow in his footsteps because he is somewhat remorseful about what happened in Greece.

The whole purpose of this game is to give Kratos character development, to make him more fleshed out instead of him just being a very angry man.I already know what the ending of the game and he still is the same Kratos but like I said he has more control over his rage, unlike his son Atreus.He still hates the gods nor trusts them unless earned.0 personality change just much more fleshed out.

We dont treat magically summoned meteors as moving at the speed of real meteors unless explicitly shown

I'm still playing through the game as we speak, but I will say that I do see differences in Kratos.

He's far more tempered than he ever was before. Yeah, he still gets mad but he has a level of restraint that you would never have seen in the previous installments. He seems more aware of his anger and takes steps to control it. He also tries to reach out and comfort Atreus at differen pointst, but you can tell that he is struggling to properly express himself and hesitates. Not too mention that, Kratos comes off as very world weary. Given everything he's gone through, would you blame him?

I believe that the game has given him development. We have to remember that character development does not always equal the character being completely different than they were before. Another example of similiar development that Kratos has seemingly gone through would be Vegeta. You can see with both of them that the core of the character is there but that they've changed when compared to how they were before.

Just my two cents.

shouldnt it be noted kratos has resistence to cold with the blades? mimir says even odin wouldnt dare go to hel as it is was too cold to even kill him if he stayed for long time, but kratos with his weapons was immune to that temperature, so resistence to cold should be added due to his weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back