• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOD of Hyperdeath VS Demon Lord

ABoogieYesSir said:
Trigon by Regenerationn
Couldn't Asriel wipe the "timeline" Trigon is in?

Also Asriel could reload his file if he died.

I know nothing about Trigon though, so this isn't a vote.

Literally Asriel has no way bypassing mid godly reneration and Asriel has no Regenerationn in his profile. But what you said is AP and regeneraton/ressurect.

Asriel can't do shit about the Regenerationn, because there are infinite universes that would need to be destroyed to kill Trign.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside the reality that you are present within that exists up to your own dimensional level.

Apatheticskell said:
I though he was still 2-A.

Existence erasure requires High Goldy. I don't know.
Incorrect, Erasure requires Mid Godly, only certain versions of Erasure can do erase Mid Godly

Back