• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 staff and multiple others disagreed with low 1C, with Everything explaining why.... And people are still arguing low 1C without any new evidence to strengthen their stance

2 staff and multiple others disagreed with low 1C, with Everything explaining why.... And people are still arguing low 1C without any new evidence to strengthen their stance
I just argued because he wants to debate regarding it. He even made a baseless claim that one of those “tablet” is a representative timeline which is wrong, because in fact they are only “a single point”, he did not even significantly impacted it to begin with.

And how do you interpret that statement
I would like to hear your own interpretation
Ever heard of Acausality type 4?
Also you can be in same dimensionality and watch over other universes doesn't mean they are 5D or something. Wang Ling is another example.

They disagree because this is not a thread for L1C and I didn't present my entire agenda so it's messy
They also disagree because its mori and L1c is a shit tier

Ever heard of Acausality type 4?
Also you can be in same dimensionality and watch over other universes doesn't mean they are 5D or something. Wang Ling is another example.
Does Wang ling do so from a place above and outside the influence of space and time?
Does Wang ling need an avatar to interact with the universes he's watching?

Giratina was like "mehn F this shit" and ripped open a rift in space time that caused innumerable dimensions to overlap.

Guess that overlapped area is higher dimensional

I'm yet to find where higher dimensionality is at play in any of the scans. In fact I don't see what makes Mori even Higher Dimensional, having tablets connected to a timeline is nothing more than hax.

Like I said
Create a new CRT, and I don't think their position will be changed as long as you don't bring any new evidence we are not aware of.
Simply, @Sniper670 is still right.
Alright?
Although I think the scans and argument weren't presented well that's why it didn't float

Does Wang ling do so from a place above and outside the influence of space and time?
Does Wang ling need an avatar to interact with the universes he's watching?
He does why don't you check his profile. Also
Giratina was like "mehn F this shit" and ripped open a rift in space time that caused innumerable dimensions to overlap.

I'm yet to find where higher dimensionality is at play in any of the scans. In fact I don't see what makes Mori even Higher Dimensional, having tablets connected to a timeline is nothing more than hax.
Here Pokemon got tons of shit but we don't scale them to low 1C.
Heck i am remember correctly even Rimuru has avatars

Overlapping higher dimensions as a lower d being is just called being a smurf...its a smurf hax
Like I said
They weren't presented well

This whole shit a joke apparently lmao. We’ve already explained

Overlapping higher dimensions as a lower d being is just called being a smurf...its a smurf hax
Overlapping higher dimensions will change a lot of minds, including mine.

Except, there's nothing like that as you claim.

So this is just wanking for the sake of it
Like I said
They weren't presented well
Is that my fault?

Yeah, better drop the low 1C agenda and we focus on stuff op actually presented in his crt.

Merry Christmas 🎅🎄⛄🎉

These are the raws for the “space-time overlaps” by the way.

19d3efcfdf961081a7bb60cc2abd7b68_030.jpg

Can we have @karma translate these and confirm the word is “overlaps” or could it be something different?
The text in the image is the following:
Mori: "이건?"
Xuanzang: "이곳은 시공간이 중첩된 지점"

This is my following translation:

Mori: "This is?"
Xuanzang: "This is the spot where space-time is overlapped."

"시공간" means "space-time", in other words, a 4-dimensional manifold.

Hope it helped~

The text in the image is the following:
Mori: "이건?"
Xuanzang: "이곳은 시공간이 중첩된 지점"

This is my following translation:

Mori: "This is?"
Xuanzang: "This is the spot where space-time is overlapped."

"시공간" means "space-time", in other words, a 4-dimensional manifold.

Hope it helped~
Overlapping space time continuums is whatever you call it.......

4D manifold?

“This is a spot where space-time overlaps” has nothing to do with “space-time continuum”, it is just black hole reference.

Literally what does a black hole gotta do with anything involving 4D.. hell, regarding space-time being overlapped

Last edited:
...what are you really trying to discuss? I don't even know what the point of the discussion is anymore, what is the conclusion about HDE? Because from what I've seen, it still doesn't seem to qualify

...what are you really trying to discuss? I don't even know what the point of the discussion is anymore, what is the conclusion about HDE? Because from what I've seen, it still doesn't seem to qualify
We literally have everything single handed evidence, scans, and more regarding to the discussion. What exactly do yall want?

Spacetime overlapping may prove 5D but it doesn't prove low 1-C. you need to prove a qualitative superiority of a 5th axis if you want it to qualify for low 1-C
being unbound is insufficient for that.
5th axis can be treated as a barrier that separates spacetimes (if we are not using the argument that between spacetime there is only a Void.)
but that doesn't instantly means these axis or dimension is qualitatively superior as per our tierring system which makes them low 1-C

Again there 5th axis doesn't always mean low 1-C without qualitative superiority

also, stop hijacking other people's CRT to add something you want unless it is completely relevant to the main points and doesn't deviate from the original intention of CRT
make your own smh

I didn't know that at all. Mehn, this is some info

And you're right tho. Low 1C was never what was being proposed here. Godlike is causing problems here

We literally have everything single handed evidence, scans, and more regarding to the discussion. What exactly do yall want?
I want you to show everything regarding HDE for everyone to give an opinion, the topic has become messed up so it's hard for me to know all the arguments and scans regarding this

Spacetime overlapping may prove 5D but it doesn't prove low 1-C. you need to prove a qualitative superiority of a 5th axis if you want it to qualify for low 1-C
being unbound is insufficient for that.
5th axis can be treated as a barrier that separates spacetimes (if we are not using the argument that between spacetime there is only a Void.)
but that doesn't instantly means these axis or dimension is qualitatively superior as per our tierring system which makes them low 1-C

Again there 5th axis doesn't always mean low 1-C without qualitative superiority

also, stop hijacking other people's CRT to add something you want unless it is completely relevant to the main points and doesn't deviate from the original intention of CRT
make your own smh
Not creating issues, but honestly, looking from evidences, this is only a black hole reference. But again, I won't argue in this topic again.

WHAT IS A BLACK HOLE REFERENCE DREAD 😭 STOP SAYING SHIT WITHOUT ELABORATION
Overlapping space-time is a reference to blackhole since when blackhole events occurs, everything near to it, overlaps and reduced.

Again, I don't see how the sentence “in that spot, space-time overlaps” means space-time continuum at all. Rather, it is referring to space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back