• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify
Space and time overlap ≠Space and time overlapping
To overlap is to cover something partly
Meaning paradise is above space and time and not restricted by them
And also just to make it clear
nirvana is ascension to paradise or heaven
Paradise/heaven is the place where those who attain nirvana go to
Your interpretation yeah sure. Still above doesn't mean Transcends.

Your interpretation yeah sure. Still above doesn't mean Transcends.
That's where perceiving the space-time as flat comes in
Being outside the constraints of space and time helps to support it

If all the feats were done within the timeline then it wouldn't scale

“You get released from physical restraints and reach the true realm of God.” “Now, will you balance the universe as a spiritual and absolute existence…” is not transcendence?

Where “here” did he shake the tablet, and therefore the effect is this? Provide cause and effect in this situation properly.

That's where perceiving the space-time as flat comes in
Being outside the constraints of space and time helps to support it

If all the feats were done within the timeline then it wouldn't scale
Just to give you example Yhwach stated to be stays above and watches Infinite Timelines doesn't mean he is placed as low 1C. Same goes for Every verse. Without context what you claimed above thing doens't scale you anywhere

The second picture you attached literally contradict your premise. It never shocked the world.
Xuazang likewise attained nirvana and interacted with Mori, but ne'er in one case it impacted the world.

Her actually interacting with Mori did impact the world to a degree, like how she created a portal to show him where Mubong was residing. How she let Mori see into Mubong’s memories

Just to give you example Yhwach stated to be stays above and watches Infinite Timelines doesn't mean he is placed as low 1C. Same goes for Every verse. Without context what you claimed above thing doens't scale you anywhere
ywach is still under the influence of space and time, he's not transcendent over space-time, hes still 3D...mori and xuangzang are not
Also ywach's case is just clairvoyance and precognition at a very high level

And you did not check the second picture that refutes your purpose in an uttermost degree. He holds it and nothing happened. I simply don't see how it is a timeline in an unrhetorical sense. Rather a representative of it.

“Dude really?” Ok bro. She also showed him his memories, what more do yall want???
This is even worst. Even a fodder 3D character can show Memories to others doesn't mean a thing. What you claimed doesn't even get any AP rating this is just hax

And you did not check the second picture that refutes your purpose in an uttermost degree. He holds it and nothing happened. I simply don't see how it is a timeline in an unrhetorical sense. Rather a representative of it.
He was holding it still while looking at it
And you expect the authorities to show every single action that unfolds?

Nowhere stated he is unbound by space and time. Him seeing other timelines doens't make him unbound by it
Just ignored the previous point of ywach doing all those while still being 3D and within th confines of space-time
A 3D can't be transcendent of 4D
I don't want to argue further but to correct you his true self stays above infinite possibilities as abstact form if you read bleach you would already known or just check the scans in the profile. We don't grant low complex tier just because someone stays above some timelines without context.

This feels like a loophole .. repeating stuff thats already being repeated repeating again. Like we’re not getting anywhere with this nor a decisive conclusion which should’ve happen along time ago. Godlike stop trying to argue for 1C please its not doing anything for this.

The scans and evidence for everything has been posted for the most part. We’ve put down most of the arguments with scans too. When it’s presented its “doesn’t mean anything” apparently? So this whole thing is a damn mess

So what? Again, this does not prove any of your claims you dropped. Where is here significantly effecting a timeline or viewing it as a flat construct?
We both concede on a fact that this tablet is just a representative of timeline.

Ok to clarify a few things because I think some of you misinterpreted what Everything pointed out in his disagreement.

All of these panels together are the timeline. They all make up a timeline. Individual panels like this one are just points in time in that timeline. Mori affected that singular point in time not the whole timeline I believe was the argument.

To note though you can significantly affect those points in time as the Buddha in Nirvana just like how Xunagzang was able to briefly half the transfer of earth’s soul onto a new world and other examples as well.

These are the raws for the “space-time overlaps” by the way.

19d3efcfdf961081a7bb60cc2abd7b68_030.jpg

Can we have @karma translate these and confirm the word is “overlaps” or could it be something different?

Nowhere stated he is unbound by space and time. Him seeing other timelines doens't make him unbound by it
Not existing within and existing physically above a space and time= you cant be affected by space and time =unbound by space and time
I don't want to argue further but to correct you his true self stays above infinite possibilities as abstact form if you read bleach you would already known or just check the scans in the profile. We don't grant low complex tier just because someone stays above some timelines without context.
Send said scans also existing in a different plane doesn't equate to existing is a hierarchical plane

Not existing within and existing physically above a space and time= you cant be affected by space and time =unbound by space and time

Send said scans also existing in a different plane doesn't equate to existing is a hierarchical plane
You just debunked yourself 💀dude

Please for the love of god don’t debate Mori vs Yhwach here in this goddamn thread

Discord debate it if you want. Neither of your positions are accepted here on this wiki 🗿

This feels like a loophole .. repeating stuff thats already being repeated repeating again. Like we’re not getting anywhere with this nor a decisive conclusion which should’ve happen along time ago. Godlike stop trying to argue for 1C please its not doing anything for this.

The scans and evidence for everything has been posted for the most part. We’ve put down most of the arguments with scans too. When it’s presented its “doesn’t mean anything” apparently? So this whole thing is a damn mess
I didn't start the argument tho
I merely corrected Dread and she/he took it as an argument
As for the scans and argument
I don't think it was presented well even for the 2C

You just debunked yourself 💀dude
That's all you've been saying
I've proven paradise to be a higher dimension and proven the tablets are timeline also proven that mori and xuangzang exists within paradise

All you guys have been able to say it "you just debunked yourself"
How?

That's all you've been saying
I've proven paradise to be a higher dimension and proven the tablets are timeline also proven that mori and xuangzang exists within paradise

All you guys have been able to say it "you just debunked yourself"
How?
You didn't. You and your scans just says they exists in a place where space time overlaps nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back