• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dread that’s not a “device” lmao.

The difference here is that you’re making a prescriptive statement by saying it’s a device while calling it an actual point in time is a descriptive statement.

One is an assumption the other is a descriptor of the thing.

No ik what you mean, but thats just their shape, shaped like tablets, in reality they’re actual points in time Mori can view(if thats a better way to point it)

It might be a bad example, but GOW also follows Greek and Norse mythology and yet it's different 🗿

Therefore, the explanation within the material is necessary, we do not know if the author strictly follows everything that is presented
But the writer made a statement that implied the story follows the myth with addition of his imagination

It really does not mean they are timeline itself.
It actually does seeing as xuangzang can see the future of the world from paradise and mori can see the past and present
And also when mori picked up the tablet the point at which he was looking at got shaken

Last edited:
This is everything I have on Xuanzang that pretty much scales for Mori

Mori and Xuanzang perceive points in spacetime as flat surfaces, and by touching that flat surface they can create avatars that are able to interact with them. For reference, see chapters 464, 292, 560 for when Xuanzang interacted with Mori through these avatars.

That is not all. In chapter 292, when Xuanzang showed herself to Mori, Satan sensed Xuanzang but confused her with Mori. Before chapter 568, we thought Satan sensed the right person, but it wouldn't make sense since he wasn't a "being from another dimension"; following that, we could've just assumed Satan thought that because he was defeated. Chapter 568 changes everything and makes this scene make way more sense.

Mori: "So... you've been... protecting me this whole time..."
Satan: "But what is this? This sense that I'll never be able to beat him...? It's like... he's a being from a higher dimension?"

Aside from Mori outright stating that Xuanzang was protecting him, she was shown to be able to show Mori the way to Mujin, reveal to him his memories and delay the extinction of the planet with Uma (the images provited are from chapters 464, 472, 515, 516 and 518).

So what are Mori's feat of destruction/creation/significant manipulating in Nirvana? As even that tablet feat didn't affect the entire timeline but only a moment of it, and statements of governing all of creation is also only evidence of how far their influence extents and not Tier applicable on it's own.

It actually does seeing as xuangzang can see the future of the world from paradise and mori can see the past and present
And also when mori picked up the tablet the point at which he was looking at got shaken
Maybe because Nirvana contains multiple of those tablet, each one connected to a different point of time.

If it is only past and present, then you already refuted yourself. Damn.

Ok we’re settling low 1-C right now I guess 🗿
bdd.jpg

So what are Mori's feat of destruction/creation/significant manipulating in Nirvana? As even that tablet feat didn't affect the entire timeline but only a moment of it
It's not just that point in time that the tablet contains but that was the only one shown because that was the main focus; bongram,Mori's avatar(that wasn't explained previously)
Also xuangzang stated that she sees the future of the earth from that point to in addition to mori seeing the past and the present
It's safe to say that the tablet contains an entire timeline
and statements of governing all of creation is also only evidence of how far their influence extents and not Tier applicable on it's own.
I didn't bring up this statement it's not needed at least not yet

And why this matters to Mori? Also, how is this will help low 1-C speculation or even HDE?

It really does not mean they are timeline itself.
You said this
And I made my points to show that the tablet is the timeline
Wasn't pushing L1C(not yet seeing as even 2C isn't getting accepted easily)
But if you want to argue the L1C now let's do it
I'm tired of the crt it'd be nice for a change

And why this matters to Mori? Also, how is this will help low 1-C speculation or even HDE?
Also trivialising a timeline/universe to a flat surface and seeing the timeline the way the viewers do
Shows that he's infinitely above the 4D timeline
And he's above all infinities of 4D just the way 3D is above all infinities of 2D

The tablet is not timeline. Again, it can be a timeline in a sense that the user is viewing events, but it does not mean it is “a timeline”. According to this, if he destroyed the tablet, did he destroy the whole space-time continuum?

This is really a big take. Also arguing for low 1-C? I already disagreed with it, since no evidence for it whatsoever.
Also trivialising a timeline/universe to a flat surface and seeing the timeline the way the viewers do
Shows that he's infinitely above the 4D timeline
And he's above all infinities of 4D just the way 3D is above all infinities of 2D
Oh, naw? You are going to show an evidence of each claim you made right now. Because with a single scan that we got, you won't get anywhere here.

The tablet is not timeline. Again, it can be a timeline in a sense that the user is viewing events, but it does not mean it is “a timeline”.
He isnt just viewing it like the way you view a video on your phone
He's able to interact with it via an avatar
According to this, if he destroyed the tablet, did he destroy the whole space-time continuum?
Yes, according to my claim this is what would happen if this scenario happens
Since shaking the tablet=shaking the timeline so destroy the tablet=destroy the timeline
This is really a big take. Also arguing for low 1-C? I already disagreed with it, since no evidence for it whatsoever.
No evidence because i wasn't pushing L1c yet rather I was correcting your claim of the tablet being a representation of the timeline instead of the actual timeline
Oh, naw? You are going to show an evidence of each claim you made right now. Because with a single scan that we got, you won't get anywhere here.
Sure 🤷🏽‍♂️

He isnt just viewing it like the way you view a video on your phone
He's able to interact with it via an avatar
The scan says otherwise, it literally him viewing as a video or tablet lol? Avatar interaction is irrelevant.
Yes, according to my claim this is what would happen if this scenario happens
Since shaking the tablet=shaking the timeline so destroy the tablet=destroy the timeline
Never happened. Show the evidence.
No evidence because i wasn't pushing L1c yet rather I was correcting your claim of the tablet being a representation of the timeline instead of the actual timeline
Actually, thanks for confirming what exactly I said. It is a representation of the timeline and not a timeline. With this, you contradicted your whole claim. Congrats!
Waiting.

Just to clarify Nirvana is stated to be place where space time overlaps
It's not stated to be Transcends. Unless Raws states something.

The scan says otherwise, it literally him viewing as a video or tablet lol? Avatar interaction is irrelevant.

Never happened. Show the evidence.

Actually, thanks for confirming what exactly I said. It is a representation of the timeline and not a timeline. With this, you contradicted your whole claim. Congrats!

Waiting.
Coming with scans
Let me get them on imgur
Ita a but tricky to do from here

Just to clarify Nirvana is stated to be place where space time overlaps
It's not stated to be Transcends. Unless Raws states something.
Just to clarify
Space and time overlap ≠Space and time overlapping
To overlap is to cover something partly
Meaning paradise is above space and time and not restricted by them
And also just to make it clear
nirvana is ascension to paradise or heaven
Paradise/heaven is the place where those who attain nirvana go to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back