• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool: I'm probably not going to do any super complex revision I just had an issue with one of the calcs

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Specifically this one, which I fixed here

The details for why I have issues are on my version, but to go over some stuff that was brought up to me when I presented said Blog

Supposedly in Chapter 198, we see a Nephilim in orbit that does throw a sword that touches the ground instantly but... No, not really.

You can visibly see the difference between the blade that Mo-Ri narrowly dodges, and the one the Nephilim is waiting to throw (immediately after Mo-Ri dodges the first one, mind you). Mandeok's God Blades are a borrowed power he explicitly summons much closer to the ground with a very distinct shape and writing across it, the sword the Nephilim has is just a massive sword with a normal shape and lack of any inscription.

It's also a bit inconsistent with the actual damage they do in the final fight of Arc 3, where the landscape is mostly fine after a ton of them bombard the area, but even one of Mandeok's blades can cover the entire battlefield in smoke from the sheer impact, let alone whatever it actually does to the ground.

Not much else to say, unless this gets disputed by other stuff. Just swap out the 6-B rating for the better calc (once it's accepted, of course)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm perfectly fine with the High 7-C end for 3rd arc characters.

Because the calc uses inaccurate assumptions

I don't need a complex motivation or malicious intent towards the verse (though admittedly I'm not really a fan of a lot things about GOH), I just think the sword isn't thrown from orbit and thus should have much less kinetic energy

About Mandeoks borrowed power, hasn't it always been implied that the swords he summoned from the sky were from the nephlims?

I dunno where you'd get that from, but, as I already mentioned, we clearly see a difference between the types of swords Mandeok pulls out and the ones that Nephilim throw (Not to mention that Mandeok firing a second sword after the first one gets blown up by Mujin is followed up by the statement of "oh that's god", more than a random nephilim that people would easily scale to, which in turn was after a statement about him having a bit more than just "borrowed" power)

I guess this makes sense. While on the topic when Daewi is fighting the character dude, it is noted that the force of Daewi's strike was like that of a mountain, plus there is the novel Large mountain feat which takes place before the second (although I'll have to look into it more to see if it scale).

I guess this makes sense. While on the topic when Daewi is fighting the character dude, it is noted that the force of Daewi's strike was like that of a mountain, plus there is the novel Large mountain feat which takes place before the second (although I'll have to look into it more to see if it scale).
The mountain thing is hyperbole and you're gonna have to translate the novel for it to be of use to us.

The mountain thing is hyperbole and you're gonna have to translate the novel for it to be of use to us.
I wouldn't really say it hyperbolic considering its stated and then show a visual representation of it. But its whatever. I'll see what I can do with the novel.

Back