• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a better scan of him looking through illusions? Maybe obvious as heck for those that know the verse, but you know how it is.
That is the scan @Maitreya just clipped the chapter like absolute shit so the whole thing isn't shown. I can get the full thing in a sec.
Why exactly are we assuming the mountain sealed him instead of someone else sealing him inside the mountain?
Because that's... not what the scan says.
Same thing as the illusion one.
Satan's wings are the source of his power along with his heart, which Mujin had absorbed. Satan absorbed that back, as clearly shown in the scan.

While Azontr does my labor ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Why exactly are we assuming the mountain sealed him instead of someone else sealing him inside the mountain?
Iโ€™m sorry? Iโ€™m a bit confused on what you mean here. The story is Buddha traps Sun Wukong under Mt.Oheng for 500 years in mythology right. Same thing happens to Mori since itโ€™s a direct reference. If you meany more scans of Mori being trapped under the mountain in specific then here it is.

While Azontr does my labor ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Iโ€™m sorry? Iโ€™m a bit confused on what you mean here. The story is Buddha traps Sun Wukong under Mt.Oheng for 500 years in mythology right. Same thing happens to Mori since itโ€™s a direct reference. If you meany more scans of Mori being trapped under the mountain in specific then here it is.
If we go with the JttW reference fully, then sealing is definitely a no, since that was done directly by Buddha. The mountain pretty much is just the place he chose.

What I meant is a clear indication that just dropping the mountain can seal someone, because doesn't seem like thah given the scans.

If we go with the JttW reference fully, then sealing is definitely a no, since that was done directly by Buddha. The mountain pretty much is just the place he chose.

What I meant is a clear indication that just dropping the mountain can seal someone, because doesn't seem like thah given the scans.
So you're of the opinion that sealing is okay but the mountain itself isn't actually what does the sealing-

Or am I not understanding your stance correctly?

So you're of the opinion that sealing is okay but the mountain itself isn't actually what does the sealing-

Or am I not understanding your stance correctly?
He only summoned the mountain in the scans given. That's my point.

If that resulted in the other dude being sealed, then show that.

He only summoned the mountain in the scans given. That's my point.

If that resulted in the other dude being sealed, then show that.
...It's... literally stated he was sealed under the mountain tho... To assume he wasn't sealed is to assume the Monkey King is incapable of lifting mountains off of himself for some reason...

Yeah. It was done by Buddha. Thatโ€™s what happened to Mori too. Buddha literally crushed Mori under the palm of his hand and then trapped him in Mt.Oheng for 500 years.

Thought I do understand your contention better now.

I kind of don't.
The mountain doesn't seal by default. It's buddha sealing someone under it. That's my assumption from the scans and the story of JttE referenced.

That's why I'm asking: did Mujin actually sealed someone when summoning the mountain? If this isn't actually shown to be the case, then once again, I have to disagree he scales to Buddha's sealing.

Show it then man, we aren't gonna be searching for shit on a profile with 300 abilities
I do not fundamentally believe that I should have to provide evidence for something that can be very easily obtained by taking 0.5 seconds to read a profile summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back