• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool: 4-B Scaling Revisions

Yeah cause we have to use logic somewhere don't we? Unless you want to try to change oh I don't know, literally every even kind of okay battle boarding site out there, it ain't gonna change.

You seem to want the characters to star bust every attack, unfortunately the story needs to happen and we can't have these blasritches star busting every chapter.
Respect all sane people who don't refer to VSB to prove something.
Ya realize nobody is forcing you to be here right? I dislike God of Highschool and I think your downplaying so...

Frankly with your logic I'd have 9-B Beerus. I repeat. Wall level Beerus. you want these characters to planet bust by moving or with every attack. That is an AOE fallacy.

Frankly with your logic I'd have 9-B Beerus. I repeat. Wall level Beerus. you want these characters to planet bust by moving or with every attack.
You repeated, well done, so what? No, to your general regret, I have never said that I want these characters to bust planets with every move. There is a huge difference between this and the fact that character is just incapable of being at a certain level. For example:
star level Uriel's inability to completely halt or destroy tiny planet Mars to prevent its collision with the Earth
But it's aoe fallacy~~

By the way, Dragon Ball. Here we go again.

But it's aoe fallacy~~
Look at the range on her profile, now do please tell me how someone who has at most from what I'm seeing tens of meters of range and Class P lifting Strength is supposed to stop a planet? Yes. It's an AOE fallacy.

Last edited:
Look at the range on her profile, now do please tell me if someone who has at most from what I'm seeing tens of meters of range and Class P lifting Strength
Tens of meters of range because so? Yes. She may have Class P lifting strength, but she has at least star level AP and at least star class striking strength, dude. Although normally she should have Class Z LS, for she stopped Mars, albeit briefly, and Mars apparently continued to approach the Earth. However, Ovens again intervened his tricks and brought Class P calculation, which is bruh

I will say even more for those knowledgeable

Ye, god of heavenly realms don't scale to Daewi's + Mori's Jupiter pushing feat. Btw, Ovens calced star level and this power output logically divides in two for Daewi and Hui separately, and still everyone, who allegedly scales to Daewi (practically not), is AT LEAST star level. Just bruh. Daewi tried his best to push the planet away, but still he only succeeded after Hui added motivation to him. And before that, Daewi had problems controlling the throw of tiny planet Mars at the gods after he had a run-in with Satan and Michael. And, at the same time, Daewi oneshot gods like Zeus, who supposedly should scale to Daewi himself according to everyone here. However, in fact, he simply used a stronger attack than usual, and other gods were afraid that they would suffer the same fate as Zeus. As a result, we have AT LEAST star level gods and everyone in Ragnarok Arc. This is a completely different level of cringe

Just so you know, even if we remove the current feats, everyone would still be at the very least High 5-A. The Unknown is High 5-A through size alone, and Mujin blowing up the moon upon his ascension is also a High 5-A feat. Not to mention I calced Mori's sun extinguishing feat to be High 6-A.

There's no version of the series where the characters don't actively perform celestial level feats.

Point is, Final Phase Satan took hits from 250000x Mori and Satan went Final Phase immediately against Supreme God Mujin, and said Mujin was able to hurt Satan with every attack he used

Can I see the sun extinguishing feat calcs?
It was a calc I did off-site. I basically took the mass of the sun's corona and the speed it took Mori to extinguish it to find the kinetic energy.

I've fought someone way more powerful than you

The context about cloning ability just catches the eye. I don't speak English thoroughly, but even I understand that the point is solely in their strength

I’m sorry, the point is what exactly?

Mubong still scales to Satan, and Daewi and Mira scale to him, and the Four Gods scale to them, and Mori scales above them

Mubong still scales to Satan, and Daewi and Mira scale to him, and the Four Gods scale to them, and Mori scales above them
I explained in detail above why this scaling doesn't work, why Mujin's durability doesn't scale to his hax/energy blasts and I will not repeat myself again. You scale Daewi and Mira to Mujin for slightly harming him, while latter is still incredibly superior to both of them; both only scratched him, but at the same time they received huge damage as recoil. Powerscaling simply can't work that way.

Character says that someone is way stronger than someone else? We don't think so, we have our crappy powerscaling, we will buck the system until the very end

I explained in detail above why this scaling doesn't work, why Mujin's durability doesn't scale to his hax/energy blasts and I will not repeat myself again. You scale Daewi and Mira to Mujin for slightly harming him, while latter is still incredibly superior to both of them; both only scratched him, but at the same time they received huge damage as recoil. Powerscaling simply can't work that way.

Character says that someone is way stronger than someone else? We don't think so, we have our crappy powerscaling, we will buck the system until the very end
Newton's third law says hi.

Also scratching is enough to downscale.

Newton's third law says hi
How do energy blasts and hax relate to this? Do you understand that Daewi simply cannot scale to Mujin's energy blasts, because they punch through him with ease, even though he was protected by robe of the sage? If Newton himself saw how someone attribute this law to such crap, he would just say bruh. Because it describes the interaction of two real solid physical bodies, not fictional energy blasts, telekinesis etc

Just saying that 4-B is a massive tier and you can stomp somebody 50x over and still not reach the + end of 4-B. So even if Mira and Daewi scaled to a minuscule fraction of Mujin's power, it would still be 4-B.
Then why Mujin himself, pillars, Daewi, Mira are at least 4-B? Is at least 4-B separate massive tier or what? As far as I know, 'at least' means character can possibly reach higher tier

Yes? They're at least 4-B because Mujin's showings thus far has been casual?

I don't understand how this is even relevant. If you have a problem with the tiers, propose something. Because right now you aren't doing anything to change the tiers.

Just wondering how Mujin has 4-B durability based on your beliefs? How does it scale to Mori with x250000 multiplier? I mean, if Mujin dealt damage to Satan purely physically, then other characters could be possibly scaled up to 4-B for damaging him. Alas, we have a different case. Maybe you didn't know, but Dan pummeled Mujin only by using recoilless techniques, which increases his AP to the point when he can greatly damage things that take no damage from his base attacks (and it doesn't scale to his dura, cause it is recoilless), and Mugod at that time, having just acquired godly powers, was obviously much weaker than during fight with Satan, when he humiliated Mori Dan in MK state. I say it again, explain how Mugod's dura scales to MK x250000 stats when he is supreme god level only for his hax and weapons without showing any physical/striking feats.

Holy wank. Jupiter pushing feat is more likely to be simple 5-A rather than 4-C, while latter AP is enough to destroy thousands of gas giants like Jupiter. Meh, everyone in season 6 is 4-C to 4-B, even country level explosion is 4-C, it's just unbelievable how tiny planet like Earth can withstand fights of such incredibly powerful characters.
You know goh earth is Gaia heart right meaning it would be much more durable?

Back