• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool: 4-B Scaling Revisions

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
There's a bit of an issue with how we're scaling everyone to the 250,000x Mori

It's stated that the Mori who Satan fought and lost to is the same Mori who defeated Tathagata, we also know that Phase 3 Satan is able to take many hits from 250,000x Mori and has durability on that level, Supreme God Mori manages to one-shot Phase 3 Satan and also break the Loop of Binding around his head, which even 250,000x Mori couldn't do, so no issues there with Supreme God Mori being 4-B, I do admit it is kinda dumb Mori somehow keeps that 250,000x level of power even after losing the multiplier, but hey, Anime and Manga Power Creep is whack like that sometimes

But later on, it's said that only after Mori gains back Geundwoon, The Seventh Owner, The Armorsuits, and Mori Jin Form all together does Daewi say that Mori is now almost at the power that he had during Ragnarok, so why are we scaling Base Mori Dan to 4-B? Yeah, he managed to harm Supreme God Mujin, but that was a Mujin who had just received his power and wasn't actually using it properly yet and even when Mori used his Mori Jin Form to fight Mujin, he was nothing but fodder to him, cementing even further that this Mori isn't yet equal to the power he had during Ragnarok and therefore shouldn't be scaled to 4-B

A lot of characters are scaled to 4-B via scaling to Base Mori Dan, so they would lose this rating

I looked back and not that many people are scaling to Base Mori as much as I thought

Base Mori loses the 4-B and stays at "At least High 4-C"

Mori Jin Form Mori is 4-B for being almost as strong as he was during Raganarok, which was 4-B

Daewi does manage to injure Supreme Mujin and make him bleed, so Daewi stays as 4-B

Ryong fights and injures Full Power Daewi, so Ryong is 4-B

Ryong is stated to be far more powerful than Base Mori, it's just that Base Mori is able to somewhat keep up with skill

As for Deer and Mira, Deer breaks the Armorsuits basically via hax, but he doesn't actually hurt his Mori Jin Form and they also don't have any direct scaling to Daewi and Ryong IIRC, so they lose the 4-B

Illpyo does manage to break Ryong's Horn, so he keeps the 4-B

Tathagata got wrecked by Supreme God Mori and is canoncially weaker than Satan, but he is still stronger the Ryong, so he stays 4-B, he just loes the "At least"

That's all I can remember from the top of my head

You're going to have to wait a week for me to confirm this, but
Mira cuts Mujin in the next chapter.

As such I think the scaling should remain.

I still don’t see how Base Mori scales, his full power wasn’t even said to be equal to Ragnarok Mori

Base Mori can fight Ogre, who fought Tathagata in the past, and who's bones make up Yeoui.

Base Mori can fight Ogre, who fought Tathagata in the past, and who's bones make up Yeoui.
Isn’t that a stronger Base Mori?

Base Mori before and during the Mujin fight should not be 4-B, it’s flat out said he is not on the same level of power as he had in Ragnarok

Yes, but 4-B is a large tier. He doesn't necessarily need to be Ragnarok strength to fall within the 4-B range of power.

I looked back and not that many people are scaling to Base Mori as much as I thought

Base Mori loses the 4-B and stays at "At least High 4-C"

Mori Jin Form Mori is 4-B for being almost as strong as he was during Raganarok, which was 4-B

Daewi does manage to injure Supreme Mujin and make him bleed, so Daewi stays as 4-B

Ryong fights and injures Full Power Daewi, so Ryong is 4-B

Ryong is stated to be far more powerful than Base Mori, it's just that Base Mori is able to somewhat keep up with skill

As for Deer and Mira, Deer breaks the Armorsuits basically via hax, but he doesn't actually hurt his Mori Jin Form and they also don't have any direct scaling to Daewi and Ryong IIRC, so they lose the 4-B

Illpyo does manage to break Ryong's Horn, so he keeps the 4-B

Tathagata got wrecked by Supreme God Mori and is canoncially weaker than Satan, but he is still stronger the Ryong, so he stays 4-B, he just loes the "At least"

That's all I can remember from the top of my head
which base mori will lose it's 4-B?

Almost every character, with the possible exception of Mujin, is 5 tier. Many nuances indicate that pillars are at most rival to MK without x250000 multiplier, let alone solar system levels. If Daewi says that Mori is almost as strong as he was during Ragnarok, it obviously doesn't mean that he necessary means supreme god, but most likely base MK. You are simply forgetting Satan's words, according to which pre-owning 19 yeouiju Mori was overall incredibly weaker than his supreme god key. And if Mori really was almost as strong as supreme god, then he and Ilpyo obviously wouldn't have to find a way to unseal his power from the holy grail in order to defeat Mujin. Can't stand this cringe, GoH profiles are so cripple and wanked that they literally burn out the brains. At least I'll leave here a few arguments in favor of my statement:
1. Even Mori Hui managed to crack Sword of Tathagata, which none of the pillars did. Variable durability is here just far-fetched to defend solar system wanking
2. According to Mira's page, Mira's durability instantly increased from large star to solar system level, and this is bullshit. We have many statements from manhwa that Mira's human body is obviously weaker than body of the king (further — BOTH), but Ragnarok Okhwang with his full body has weaker durability than Mira with partial BOTH according to vsb pages. By the way, Mira had true BOTH only in her right hand, which was stated by Xiaochen, and the rest of her body was only partially strengthened by cells of it all this time, from the end of Ragnarok to the present events. Obviously durability of Mira's human body couldn't overcome that of BOTH and reach 4-B. Partial BOTH is enough to tank Deer's attacks, which is quite disappointing. And BOTH is still >> Mira's human body in terms of durability
3. How the hell did Ilpyo's stats rise from planet to star and then to large star level in such short periods of time? Nine-Tailed Fox trained for thousand years to achieve level of power, which Ilpyo demonstrated on Oraeguk through direct contact. And then sudden surge of power to 4-C after several months even without training? Because sudden powerups like in Ben 10 should be quite normal for absolutely all fictions~? Absolutely f***ing no. Stop weaving stupid and illogical moments from other fiсtions like Dragon Ball/etc to everything for just your own convenience, this has nothing to do with GoH. It just pisses off

Yeah, I shall not explain why every aspect of current powerscaling is totally bullshit again. I see that every one of you GoH wankers and their followers simply will not understand the obvious, because the most important thing for you is only to wank as high level as possible and find a hundred ways to explicate a bunch of inconsistencies. Said whatever I think, and it doesn't matter if I get banned after that, most of vsb has long been turned into dump cause of the purest wanking.

Phase 3 Satan tanks hits from 250000x Mori

Supreme God Mujin can hurt and defeat Phase 3 Satan

Mujin's Durability Scales to his AP because he uses physical strikes and Newton's Third Law

Therefore people who can hurt Supreme God Mujin scale to 250000x Mori

GG

Not to mention Satan was actually getting stronger since Ragnarok and it was stated clear as day.

If only he would damage him physically, not with hax or weapons
Mori Jin also pummeled Mujin prior and the latter was fearful for his life. Mori also tanked the Diamond Sutra at point-blank with no ill effects. Satan punched a hole through Mujin's chest too, lest you forget. Pummels him with a barrage of punches the very next chapter.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by Satan didn't damage Mujin physically?

1 question why are GOH characters 4-B?
The 4-C calc multiplied by Satan's 52x multiplier and then multiplied by Mori's 250,000x multiplier.

Yes but that requires kinetic energy, and that is usable AP.

Mori Jin also pummeled Mujin prior and the latter was fearful for his life. Mori also tanked the Diamond Sutra at point-blank with no ill effects. Satan punched a hole through Mujin's chest too, lest you forget. Pummels him with a barrage of punches the very next chapter.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by Satan didn't damage Mujin physically?
Just wondering how Mujin has 4-B durability based on your beliefs? How does it scale to Mori with x250000 multiplier? I mean, if Mujin dealt damage to Satan purely physically, then other characters could be possibly scaled up to 4-B for damaging him. Alas, we have a different case. Maybe you didn't know, but Dan pummeled Mujin only by using recoilless techniques, which increases his AP to the point when he can greatly damage things that take no damage from his base attacks (and it doesn't scale to his dura, cause it is recoilless), and Mugod at that time, having just acquired godly powers, was obviously much weaker than during fight with Satan, when he humiliated Mori Dan in MK state. I say it again, explain how Mugod's dura scales to MK x250000 stats when he is supreme god level only for his hax and weapons without showing any physical/striking feats.

The 4-C calc multiplied by Satan's 52x multiplier and then multiplied by Mori's 250,000x multiplier.
Holy wank. Jupiter pushing feat is more likely to be simple 5-A rather than 4-C, while latter AP is enough to destroy thousands of gas giants like Jupiter. Meh, everyone in season 6 is 4-C to 4-B, even country level explosion is 4-C, it's just unbelievable how tiny planet like Earth can withstand fights of such incredibly powerful characters.

Literally downgrade every verse that's greater than tier 6 then. By your logic, absolutely no one would be tier 6 and above without breaking the Earth with every step.

I don't know how you can assume Mujin isn't 4-B in durability when Newton's 3rd Law of Motion literally demands that Mujin be able to take the full power of his attacks, especially physical ones like telekinetic blasts.

What you're doing also contradicts what you're saying. You're coming up with a completely arbitrary assumption for Mujin's durability that has absolutely no canon explanation to be lower than his AP. This is the exact thing you're accusing us of doing except, we have actual feats to back up what we're saying.

To add to the fact, Mujin can't bypass Yeoui even in Supreme God form and could only do so with Mandala. The same Yeoui made out of Ogre's bones. The same Ogre that Mori had a fair fight with and whom in the past fought Tathagata.

You'd have to be deliberately ignoring the manhwa to not see the scaling at this point.

Also, the Jupiter push feat was calculated to be 4-C. An older calc got Low 4-C results. So yes, no matter how you slice it, the feat is tier 4. You disagree with it? Dispute it in the calc itself.

What even is this logic?… is DBS only tier 5 bc Moro absorbed a planet and how could the planet withstand all those fighters fighting on it 😱😱😱😱

Holy wank. Jupiter pushing feat is more likely to be simple 5-A rather than 4-C, while latter AP is enough to destroy thousands of gas giants like Jupiter. Meh, everyone in season 6 is 4-C to 4-B, even country level explosion is 4-C, it's just unbelievable how tiny planet like Earth can withstand fights of such incredibly powerful characters.
Argue that in the calculation itself or make a thread on Calc Group Discussion to discuss the feat. And as mentioned above the feat was calculated to be Low 4-C before this. Crap I can name two separate earth-sized planet busting calculations that got High 5-A.

Have you heard of an AOE fallacy? It's this thing that literally covers this exact argument. You want them to bust planets with every step. By your logic Sonic would be tier 9 in every form, so would Mario, so would Goku, so would Ichigo, so would Luffy... okay you get the point.

Just wondering how Mujin has 4-B durability based on your beliefs? How does it scale to Mori with x250000 multiplier? I mean, if Mujin dealt damage to Satan purely physically, then other characters could be possibly scaled up to 4-B for damaging him. Alas, we have a different case. Maybe you didn't know, but Dan pummeled Mujin only by using recoilless techniques, which increases his AP to the point when he can greatly damage things that take no damage from his base attacks (and it doesn't scale to his dura, cause it is recoilless), and Mugod at that time, having just acquired godly powers, was obviously much weaker than during fight with Satan, when he humiliated Mori Dan in MK state. I say it again, explain how Mugod's dura scales to MK x250000 stats when he is supreme god level only for his hax and weapons without showing any physical/striking feats.

The amount of fallacies you committed in this entire section of writing, rendered me unstable... I’m gonna knock out now

We already know Taekwondo increases Mori's AP, that still doesn't cover Mori using Yeoui to ragdoll Mujin or him tanking Mujin slamming him into the Moon.

or him tanking Mujin slamming him into the Moon
When did he slam him into the moon at all? It was already destroyed before their fight began

Mujin can't bypass Yeoui even in Supreme God form and could only do so with Mandala
Yeah, as I said above, only with hax and weapons.

that still doesn't cover Mori using Yeoui to ragdoll Mujin
Btw normally AP of yeoui >> Mori's AP. Otherwise, there is no point in using yeoui at all.

whom in the past fought Tathagata
Yeah, I would really like to see their fight directly in the webtoon. There wasn't even a mention of some direct fight between Ogre and Tathagata

You'd have to be deliberately ignoring the manhwa to not see the scaling at this point
In overwanked scaling I not trust.

Have you heard of an AOE fallacy? It's this thing that literally covers this exact argument.
If only creators of fictional universes themselves knew that some guys from VS Battles wiki had come up with such a thing as "AOE fallacy". Yes, maybe then you would be right

Also, the Jupiter push feat was calculated to be 4-C
CaLcUlAtEd. Yeah, you don't notice any hints in my messages that I think this calculation is completely inappropriate. Weren't GoH calculations banned due to poor proportions in webtoon? Anyway, this doesn't stop you from calculating sword or planet throwing. By the way, your yeoui weight calculation is also bad, because the staff didn't extend up to Jupiter's orbit, this can be seen clearly in the webtoon itself. And if Mori Hui and Daewi pushed Jupiter back at relativistic speed, then it would simply fly away from the solar system. Moreover, Jupiter is a gas giant, not a solid planet, so it would be simply destroyed if they tried to push it back with a soild staff, and even at such a speed. Fortunately, author himself made a comment that within his verse such things are possible, because this is fictional verse. Obviously, standard laws of physics of the real world are inapplicable here, if we also take into account that, in your opinion, Daewi and Satan pushed planets at mftl speeds, which is also impossible according to our laws of physics. God, as if I have to explain obvious things to a small child

Newton's 3rd Law of Motion literally demands that Mujin be able to take the full power of his attacks, especially physical ones like telekinetic blasts
How is telekinesis related to physical AP? Ok, here's some more proof. Mujin casually punches through Daewi's body and robe of the sage with telekinetic blast, while robe of the sage significantly increases Daewi's base durability, which scales from his physical AP, which is enough to harm Mujin. And Mujin used telekinesis to rape Daewi after he was overwhelmed in physical fight. Therefore, Mujin's hax/telekinesis (and weapons) >> his physical stats. Therefore, characters cannot be scaled to level of Mujin's supernatural abilities and weapons from harming Mujin himself.

But you still interpret it in a way that suits you. Poor Ovens, you say I contradict webtoon, while what I really contradict is only your powerscaling and your view of things in the webtoon

The amount of fallacies you committed in this entire section of writing, rendered me unstable... I’m gonna knock out now
Sorry about that, English is not my first language

You're not being very fair here. What we're doing with The God of High School is the exact same thing we're doing throughout the whole site. This isn't an issue of us trying to wank the verse, it's literally us following the standards of the wiki.

If you have a problem with how we do things, take it up with the All-Purpose Requests Thread.

And Mujin used telekinesis to rape Daewi after he was overwhelmed in physical fight.

Also, language like this is not allowed.

@Jaechöndaeseong
6Rh5fl9.jpg

Wiki standards alone don't solve all of powerscaling problems I've listed above, though. However, I'll not try to convince you anymore

Last edited:
And you just keep on going… when will this dude learn…. Jupiter moving at Rel speed would FLY out of the solar system 😂😂 that’s hilarious

I mean, yeah. But that doesn't stop the feat from happening. If you try to apply real world logic to narratives you often don't get a very sensible story.

The point is that Mori and Daewi somehow pushed Jupiter back into orbit. We're not concerned with the why, only the how. And how they did it can be calced and indexed.

And you just keep on going… when will this dude learn…. Jupiter moving at Rel speed would FLY out of the solar system 😂😂 that’s hilarious
What is the mistake here?

We're not concerned with the why
Indeed, a very difficult question. Perhaps this was done to prevent Jupiter from destroying the Earth in a collision?

And how they did it can be calced and indexed
Your calculation contradicts your own statement that Jupiter should have ended up in its orbit. You must understand that such kinetic energy would simply exceed the potentional energy between the Sun and Jupiter itself (it's the energy that keeps Jupiter in its orbit around the Sun), as a result Jupiter would move far beyond its orbit and even beyond the solar system.

If you try to apply real world logic to narratives you often don't get a very sensible story
Say it to Yongje, bruh... But you still use real physics formulas to calculate star level, and you don't give a damn about everything else.

Mainly because you’re committing an AOE FALLACY with your entire argument which literally ruins powerscaling
Everything about your powerscaling (like the same case when you scale Daewi to Mujin for dealing light damage to the latter, although Daewi is clearly shown to be incredibly weaker than Mujin overall) is not AOE fallacy, but everything about my counterarguments, which are justified by statements from webtoon, is AOE fallacy. Awesome move, just brilliant. Yeah, let's just assume that Mori's sudden powerup from building level to country level by only sleeping for three months is AOE fallacy, that star level Uriel's inability to completely halt or destroy tiny planet Mars to prevent its collision with the Earth is AOE fallacy, etc. I'm just wondering how you can be so stubborn as hell

Back