• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Killer Enters New Mythology

You have to make a CRT if you want to add this new ability to Krato's profile. It shouldn't be hard if this power is as in your face as you make it sound.
I don't need to do a CRT because unless you have a feat where you can feel, see or influence any conceptual entity. By default you cannot feel, see or influence someone whose existence is already surrounded by the concept.

This isn't Kratos' ability, it's a ability that Yan-Sen doesn't have.

Anyway, that's my last answer unless it's something new.

Kratos is the concept itself. No one without conceptual interaction can touch Kratos. Read this damn profile
Kratos is not AE 1, only AE 2. Anyone can interact with Kratos, only they can't deal damage due to Conceptual Invulnerability.
Furthermore, even if Kratos cannot damage Yan-Sen's entire body, he can damage a certain part of him, it can be a wincon for Kratos via incap.
Large size doesn't work like that. The presence of the character with Large Size Type 10 suppresses the battlefield. Even if you destroy a small part of it, its body continues to enter the battlefield.
Plus "all" the abilities he possesses have reached a higher and conceptual level with PoH. (For example, he could conceptually bomb Yan-Sen's soul, and I doubt that Large size would be of much use in this case, but I could be wrong)
It cannot do anything outside of any hax range, including Plot Manipulation.
If it doesn't work against a conceptual being, I have no idea why you expect it to work against Kratos. It just happens to be NLF. After all, it is not even known how Yan-Sen can feel someone whose entire existence is covered and protected by the concept. Even assuming it would be an NLF.
Actually this is NLF. As I said, Kratos isn't non-interactive. Kratos only invulnerable.

To someone who can't feel and effect concepts, it makes them invisible, intangible, and untouchable. If you suggest that Yan-Sen can sense it and notice it, you are doing NLF here. Unfortunately, we have yet to see such success for Yan-Sen.
That would be a standard for an abstract being who has no physical form such as the Primordials but that's explicitly not the case for Kratos. The power you are suggesting is not something on his profile or has been accepted.
This is not the true abstraction of the concept, but this conceptual abstraction is Kratos' all-encompassing. Think of it like you're wearing a cape.
I'm familiar with abstract concepts in fact the one here, (type 2) directly mentions they can be affected without needing to touch the concept they embody. Hell, one of the abilities Yan Sen will be getting is the ability to interact with Type 1 AE thanks to him and his disciples are able to interact with beings who have no physical body and are just made up of consciousness.

Kratos is not AE 1, only AE 2. Anyone can interact with Kratos, only they can't deal damage due to Conceptual Invulnerability.
Kratos is a completely conceptual non-interactive character. So the point of the revisions was to "good luck being able to interact, touch and effect to Kratos an any way."
Large size doesn't work like that. The presence of the character with Large Size Type 10 suppresses the battlefield. Even if you destroy a small part of it, its body continues to enter the battlefield.
That doesn't mean you can't win through incap or that you can't influence their soul.
It cannot do anything outside of any hax range, including Plot Manipulation.

Actually this is NLF. As I said, Kratos isn't non-interactive. Kratos only invulnerable.
Kratos has a purely conceptual immunity and Invulnerability, and this Invulnerability and non-interaction applies to Kratos' soul, body, and mind, in short, to his entire existence, through the concept of hope. Just read profile and revisions

If you want to touch him and interact with him, you must first interact with the concept of hope, and in this concept it is an invulnerable and untouchable concept.

Last edited:
That would be a standard for an abstract being who has no physical form such as the Primordials but that's explicitly not the case for Kratos. The power you are suggesting is not something on his profile or has been accepted.
What sets Kratos apart here is that the concept of hope encompasses the whole body, soul and mind like a shield. In this way, along with the concept of hope, Kratos' body, soul or mind cannot be felt, interacted with or seen.

This is one of the elements that make Kratos "Kratos".
I'm familiar with abstract concepts in fact the one here, (type 2) directly mentions they can be affected without needing to touch the concept they embody. Hell, one of the abilities Yan Sen will be getting is the ability to interact with Type 1 AE thanks to him and his disciples are able to interact with beings who have no physical body and are just made up of consciousness.
But these abstract beings are not conceptual. That's a big problem

What sets Kratos apart here is that the concept of hope encompasses the whole body, soul and mind like a shield. In this way, along with the concept of hope, Kratos' body, soul or mind cannot be felt, interacted with or seen.
Except for when Zeus and Athena saw Kratos
But these beings are not conceptual.
Not exactly the point. The point is Kratos is not the AE that you think he is and that Conceptual Invulnerability doesn't work the way you think it does. If it did it would be on the profile and trust me I know KLOL would love to have that on there.

Except for when Zeus and Athena saw Kratos
But these two characters have feats to interact with concepts and conceptual beings. Even in base forms.
Not exactly the point. The point is Kratos is not the AE that you think he is and that Conceptual Invulnerability doesn't work the way you think it does. If it did it would be on the profile and trust me I know KLOL would love to have that on there.
Man you can sure about that how many times have I talked to KLOL about this and what he said to me is, "Good luck with being able to interact with, touch and effect and feel with Kratos in any way."

As I said, revisions above, re-read what Planck and KLOL have said one after the other, and comment accordingly, because what I'm repeating here has already been talked about a lot.

It is also an irony that people who do not know how these haxs and their foundations work to teach me. It will be enough to just read the profile and revision. Don't be offended man, I'm not including you

Kratos is a completely conceptual non-interactive character. So the point of the revisions was to "good luck being able to interact and touch with Kratos."
I'm saying it for the last time. Kratos is never uninteraction. Kratos embodies abstraction, the concept of hope, and is protected by the concept of hope.It has never been the abstraction itself. He is simply invulnerable . His profile says so too. Otherwise it would have already been AE Type 1. If you are persistent. Since it was Planck who made the Crts , I might ask him.

I follow Kratos' battles. No such claim was ever made. I'm even sure Klol and Planck said Kratos was weak against the BFR after all.

But these two characters have feats to interact with concepts and conceptual beings. Even in base forms.
Shouldn't matter to a concept that is above even Athena according to the profiles.
Man you can sure about that how many times have I talked to KLOL about this and what he said to me is, "Good luck with being able to interact with, touch and effect and feel with Kratos in any way."

As I said, revisions above, re-read what Planck and KLOL have said one after the other, and comment accordingly, because what I'm repeating here has already been talked about a lot.
I've talked with them an abundance of times, I don't think I've ever heard them claim Kratos can't be seen at all.

I'm saying it for the last time. Kratos is never without interaction.Kratos embodies abstraction, the concept of hope, and is protected by the concept of hope.It has never been the abstraction itself. He is simply invincible. His profile says so too. Otherwise it would have already been AE Type 1. If you are persistent. Since it was Planck who made the Crts , I might ask him.

I follow Kratos' battles. No such claim was ever made. I'm even sure Klol and Planck said Kratos was weak against the BFR after all.
Quoting KLOL's comment
It's more so a "Good ******* luck trying to have any meaningful physical interaction with me" kind of thing that is better and more accurately addressed by Invulnerability rather than Immunity, as Planck himself says in the OP.
In short, what I said about Kratos is all valid. Also the same things were mentioned in the Dante revision and at the end of the day Dante didn't have any wincon

You can also ask Planck if you want it . It was the stuff I always talked about. And my god... You would just have to look at those damn revisions. You can clearly see what Planck said above for invulnerability, non-interactivity, and non-interactability, and it covers all aspects of existence.

Shouldn't matter to a concept that is above even Athena according to the profiles.
It doesn't matter. This is because Kratos did have them.
I've talked with them an abundance of times, I don't think I've ever heard them claim Kratos can't be seen at all.
Characters who can influence concepts can of course see Kratos but still cannot interact with, influence, touch or harm him in any way, and this applies to all aspects of existence. This type applies to type 1 CM, soul manip, mind hax, and any physical attack. Of course, if this character can influence concepts, they are valid. If he can't effect concepts, he doesn't stand a chance against him anyway.

Take a look at the Dante revision and other revisions.

EDIT: These are the last comments I will write, and please don't mention things that are frequently discussed in revisions here because I will have to ignore them.

It doesn't matter. This is because Kratos did have them.
It should matter. If a 4-D being like Zeus and a 5-D being like Athena can interact with and see Hope Kratos that disproves what you are asserting
Characters who can influence concepts can of course see Kratos but still cannot interact with, influence, touch or harm him in any way, and this applies to all aspects of existence. This type applies to type 1 CM, soul manip, mind hax, and any physical attack. Of course, if this character can influence concepts, they are valid.

Take a look at the Dante revision and other revisions.
cannot interact with, influence, touch or harm him in any way =/= cannot see him and I've have yet to see KLOL or Planck say that he can't be seen.

It should matter. If a 4-D being like Zeus and a 5-D being like Athena can interact with and see Hope Kratos that disproves what you are asserting
But Athena had been able to manipulate and seal the concept of hope before. The concept of hope managed to rise to such higher levels with Kratos. This power has risen to this level with Kratos.
cannot interact with, influence, touch or harm him in any way =/= cannot see him and I've have yet to see KLOL or Planck say that he can't be seen.
I mean it applies to characters who can't influence these concepts. Just as characters who cannot effect souls cannot see or feel souls. That is, one who does not affect souls is not supposed to be able to see and feel souls unless they do some feat.

And suppose that your soul encompasses your entire existence like a shield and your opponent cannot effect souls or feats with them whatsoever. This is a simple example. In this case, your opponent cannot see you with your soul.

Anyway... I'm going to sleep man.

But Athena had been able to manipulate and seal the concept of hope before. The concept of hope managed to rise to such higher levels with Kratos. This power has risen to this level with Kratos.
Sure but that still leaves Zooos
I mean it applies to characters who can't influence these concepts. Just as characters who cannot effect souls cannot see or feel souls. That is, one who does not affect souls is not supposed to be able to see and feel souls unless they do some feat.

And suppose that your soul encompasses your entire existence like a shield and your opponent cannot effect souls or feats with them whatsoever. This is a simple example. In this case, your opponent cannot see you with your soul.
In your example that person would still be visible, just not the soul.

Sure but that still leaves Zooos
Man Athena still had the power to interact but she couldn't. And Zooos was a fodder
In your example that person would still be visible, just not the soul.
In this case, the soul becomes invisible, but since the soul encompasses the entire existence of that character he becomes invisible like soul and imperceptible to that character in the same way. To perceive and see this, you need to influence soul.

Man Athena still had the power to interact but she couldn't. And Zooos was a fodder
lower D fodder that seen and touched kratos
In this case, the soul becomes invisible, but since the soul encompasses the entire existence of that character he becomes invisible like soul and imperceptible to that character in the same way. To perceive and see this, you need to influence soul.
there is no convincing you. let's say even if you are right. that isn't on kratos profile and thus still not applicable here.

lower D fodder that seen and touched kratos
My brother brings me a fake fodder. Kidding aside, I think fear zeus should scale to Low 1-C.
there is no convincing you. let's say even if you are right. that isn't on kratos profile and thus still not applicable here.
Doesn't need to be on Kratos' profile. You are a spiritual being and have no spiritual immunity. I, on the other hand, can't touch you, feel you or see you by default if I don't have any soul haxs. Because I don't already have this hax.

"Meaningful," he says. He's openly talking about invulnerability here. Whatever...
That's not really what he means here. And Planck also referred to what I said above in the revision . I mean... It's valid what i said.

Characters who can influence concepts can of course see Kratos but still cannot interact with, influence, touch or harm him in any way, and this applies to all aspects of existence. This type applies to type 1 CM, soul manip, mind hax, and any physical attack
exactly this

lmfao the thread was literally closed because dante stomped 💀 💀 💀 💀 coz he lacked the range to touch dante
I'm pretty sure Dante didn't do a stomp. After the revision, Planck (or KLOL) said that thread was shut down because Dante had no way of earning. Also, the discussion between them wasn't about range, Lmao. Can Kratos touch Dante or not because of dante's speed?

I'm pretty sure Dante didn't do a stomp. After the revision, Planck (or KLOL) said that thread was shut down because Dante had no way of earning. Also, the discussion between them wasn't about range, Lmao. Can Kratos touch Dante or not because of dante's speed?
Kratos can't touch dante in the first place because of hell which is Low 1-C
you need Low 1-C range to touch dante in hell

Back