• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Killer Enters New Mythology

Nah, one touch will be enough for him. Range doesn't mean whether or not you can touch the opponent, only whether or not you can damage his whole body.
yuh, kratos would be hurting a very very very small portion of him
its like trying to use hax against a multiverse that is 2-A when your range is Low 2-C
the multiverse would barely be affected

yuh, kratos would be hurting a very very very small portion of him
its like trying to use hax against a multiverse that is 2-A when your range is Low 2-C
the multiverse would barely be affected
But the problem is that not every conceptual hax works like that. Unless it at least shows resistance or a superior regeneration feat, he can never get out of this conceptual shit.

kratos wouldn’t be able to interact properly with Yan Sen due to large size, literally far to big and outranges anything kratos can do, even conceptual manipulation that he wouldn’t be able to reach even a blood platelet of yan sen. Yan Sen BFR kratos into the universe or creates a universe to put kratos in or many methods of his other bfr methods or seals him/the universe.

kratos wouldn’t be able to interact properly with Yan Sen due to large size, literally far to big and outranges anything kratos can do, even conceptual manipulation that he wouldn’t be able to reach even a blood platelet of yan sen. Yan Sen BFR kratos into the universe or creates a universe to put kratos in or many methods of his other bfr methods or seals him/the universe.
1- Kratos has resistance to what you says (just read the profile, that's enough)
2- Yes, Large size will be a problem for Kratos, and I'm already thinking of opening a range revision for it. However, Yan-Sen cannot touch Kratos in any way. This is because Kratos has conceptual immunity and conceptual Invulnerability Type 1 .

This hax makes it impossible to harm Kratos in any way, physically or conceptual, or even to interact with him. In short, Yan-Sen cannot interact with him in any way. And I doubt that Yan-Sen can even affect and sense a conceptual existence.

Furthermore, even if Kratos cannot damage Yan-Sen's entire body, he can damage a certain part of him, it can be a wincon for Kratos via incap.

Or it's an incon. But you can never escape that conceptual shit unless you have resistance or HGR. And Kratos can negate to resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Edit : I'm pretty familiar with Yan-Sen, but no, he can't even interact with Kratos. Ofc he's in base form.

Last edited:
1- Kratos has resistance to what you says (just read the profile, that's enough)
2- Yes, Large size will be a problem for Kratos, and I'm already thinking of opening a range revision for it. However, Yan-Sen cannot touch Kratos in any way. This is because Kratos has conceptual immunity and conceptual Invulnerability Type 1 .

This hax makes it impossible to harm Kratos in any way, physically or conceptual, or even to interact with him. In short, Yan-Sen cannot interact with him in any way. And I doubt that Yan-Sen can even affect and sense a conceptual existence.

Furthermore, even if Kratos cannot damage Yan-Sen's entire body, he can damage a certain part of him, it can be a wincon for Kratos via incap.

Or it's an incon. But you can never escape that conceptual shit unless you have resistance or HGR. And Kratos can negate to resistance to conceptual manipulation.

Edit : I'm pretty familiar with Yan-Sen, but no, he can't even interact with Kratos. Ofc he's in base form.
1. Kratos resist. The universe he’s in doesn’t so he gets bfr’d via being in a bfr’d universe/space or whatever.

2. Good point. Yan Sen can’t exactly affect Kratos and Kratos can’t touch Yan Sen. In Yan Sen’s favor he would be completely untouched by Kratos while having methods for incap.

Kratos is physically completely present in all keys. He’s never fought incomporeal as the comprehensible concept of hope. He is a physical being. Yan Sen can see, sense and touch him with Kratos. Kratos just won’t die unless his concept (hope) is destroyed. Yan Sen has methods of winning without having to touch kratos or hope.

Kratos in comparison to Yan Sen isn’t even the equivalent of a universe with Yan Sen’s body which aren’t even equivalent to Yan Sen’s blood platelet. Even Ymir or Uranus are not even in the same realm of comparable to Yan Sen’s size. It is impossible for Kratos to even reach Yan Sen with his range even at its peak.

Yan Sen wins pretty easily imo. At best it’s inconclusive. Conceptual shit. only goes as far as it’s range. Sure it could have the AP but if the range isn’t there it’s useless.

1. Kratos resist. The universe he’s in doesn’t so he gets bfr’d via being in a bfr’d universe/space or whatever.
As I said, Kratos has a portal-based BFR and also is not affected. Also, the PoH key has resistance to Athena's sealing. And if you can't seal a conceptual being, you can't seal Kratos.
2. Good point. Yan Sen can’t exactly affect Kratos and Kratos can’t touch Yan Sen. In Yan Sen’s favor he would be completely untouched by Kratos while having methods for incap.

Kratos is physically completely presence in all keys. He’s never fought incomporeal in comprehensible concept of hope. He is a physical being. Yan Sen can see, sense and touch him with Kratos. Kratos just won’t die unless his concept (hope) is destroyed. Yan Sen has methods of winning without having to touch kratos or hope.
The problem is that as long as the concept of Hope exists, it completely protects Kratos' body, soul and mind like a shield. Therefore, you cannot effect/touch Kratos physically, spiritually, mentally or conceptually, or even interact with him. If you are trying, good luck trying to touch and effect Kratos an any way.

To touch or effect or attack him an any way, before you gotta get over the concept of hope.
Kratos in comparison to Yan Sen isn’t even the equivalent of a universe with Yan Sen’s body which aren’t even equivalent to Yan Sen’s blood platelet. Even Ymir or Uranus are not even in the same realm of comparable to Yan Sen’s size. It is impossible for Kratos to even reach Yan Sen with his range even at its peak.
I cannot say anything about Ymir as the Low 1-C revision is currently ongoing and has not yet been finalised. I am also thinking of opening a revision for "at least likely Low Complex range" since it can affect Athena, a 5-D existence, to Kratos. However, if Ygg Low 1-C is accepted, this battle will be pointless because some runic magics we already use are completely scaled to Yggdrasil.

At the moment it seems to be accepted as RBR 5-D, if this is the case, PoH may be 6-D. But this war is going on at the moment.
Yan Sen wins pretty easily imo. At best it’s inconclusive. Conceptual shit. only goes as far as it’s range. Sure it could have the AP but if the range isn’t there it’s useless.
As I said, Yan-Sen cannot harm Kratos physically, mentally, spiritually or conceptually, or even touch him. Because of his conceptual immunity and Invulnerability. And his entire body, soul and mind are completely protected by the concept of hope.

Plus "all" the abilities he possesses have reached a higher and conceptual level with PoH. (For example, he could conceptually bomb Yan-Sen's soul, and I doubt that Large size would be of much use in this case, but I could be wrong)

The best chance for Yan-Sen is an incon. Nothing more. And as I said, if incap applies, then it could be a wincon for Kratos

EDIT : Lower range does not mean that you cannot touch an opponent. It only means whether you can't affect his entire body completely. So there's nothing stopping Kratos from touching and effecting Yan-Sen.

Last edited:
As I said, Kratos has a portal-based BFR and also is not affected. Also, the PoH key has resistance to Athena's sealing. And if you can't seal a conceptual being, you can't seal Kratos.
Yan Sen's BFR isn't portal based (Not that he couldn't use portal BFR). He's BFR'ing the universe the fight takes place in. The sealing he possibly resist isn't the same as Yan Sen's sealing and therefore doesn't apply as resistance for Kratos.
The problem is that as long as the concept of Hope exists, it completely protects Kratos' body, soul and mind like a shield. Therefore, you cannot effect/touch Kratos physically, spiritually, mentally or conceptually, or even interact with him. If you are trying, good luck trying to touch Kratos.
Kratos is interactable. He's just hard to kill. Fear Zeus could touch his fist filled with hope with Kratos but was overpowered. Regardless Yan Sen doesn't have to interact with Kratos himself or hope itself to win.
I cannot say anything about Ymir as the Low 1-C revision is currently ongoing and has not yet been finalised. I am also thinking of opening a revision for "at least likely Low Complex range" since it can affect Athena, a 5-D existence, to Kratos. However, if Ygg Low 1-C is accepted, this battle will be pointless because some runic magics we already use are completely scaled to Yggdrasil.

At the moment it seems to be accepted as RBR 5-D, if this is the case, PoH may be 6-D. But this war is going on at the moment.
Hope all goes well
As I said, Yan-Sen cannot harm Kratos physically, mentally, spiritually or conceptually, or even touch him. Because of his conceptual immunity and Invulnerability. And his entire body, soul and mind are completely protected by the concept of hope.

Plus "all" the abilities he possesses have reached a higher and more conceptual level with PoH. (For example, he could conceptually bomb Yan-Sen's soul, and I doubt that Large size would be of much use in this case, but I could be wrong)

The best chance for Yan-Sen is an incon. Nothing more. And as I said, if incap applies, then it could be a wincon for Kratos
I don't feel the need to reiterate my opinion on the first part of your closing. But Kratos' abilities outside of a few can't be used since they're via weaponry that are destroyed such as soul manipulation with the Claws of Hades being destroyed on top of the issue with even reaching Yan Sen still being an issue for Kratos.

I should stress that Kratos with his current range wouldn't even be able to reach a single part of Yan Sen no matter how small so even using his hax only grants an impossible win for Kratos.

Yan Sen's BFR isn't portal based (Not that he couldn't use portal BFR). He's BFR'ing the universe the fight takes place in. The sealing he possibly resist isn't the same as Yan Sen's sealing and therefore doesn't apply as resistance for Kratos.
Kratos has a portal-based BFR. I think he can escape this universe. Also, his immunity and untouchability make him nearly impossible for Yan-Sen to even sense Kratos.
Kratos is interactable. He's just hard to kill. Fear Zeus could touch his fist filled with hope with Kratos but was overpowered. Regardless Yan Sen doesn't have to interact with Kratos himself or hope itself to win.
Kratos "literally" is a being that cannot be interacted with. Neither physical, nor mental, nor spiritual, nor conceptual. That's what all the revisions were for, and that's exactly what "Good luck trying to interact with Kratos and touch him in any way" means.

Because this concept preserves Kratos' entire existence and makes him untouchable and uninteractable on a physical, mental, spiritual and conceptual level. Also Kratos has immunity the other concepts.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/god-of-war-making-kratos-great-again.154160/

Here is the first revision and the second revision. And in the purpose of the two revisions, Kratos's concept of hope is about reaching a being that cannot be interacting physically, mentally, spiritually and conceptual in his existence.

At the same time, he has immunity and Invulnerability again Type 1 concepts and this concept(hope) protect and encombassing Kratos' existence completely.(Same qualities is valid for Kratos' body, soul and mind because hope protect his existence completely)

Maybe you don't know, but a lot has changed for Kratos lately, Lmao.
Hope all goes well
Thanks man.
I don't feel the need to reiterate my opinion on the first part of your closing. But Kratos' abilities outside of a few can't be used since they're via weaponry that are destroyed such as soul manipulation with the Claws of Hades being destroyed on top of the issue with even reaching Yan Sen still being an issue for Kratos.
Even with Hades' weapon gone, PoH can still nuked souls, minds, and concepts. Just like with Zeus.
I should stress that Kratos with his current range wouldn't even be able to reach a single part of Yan Sen no matter how small so even using his hax only grants an impossible win for Kratos.
Like I said, Yan-Sen cannot in any way touch or feel or harm Kratos.

Last edited:
Kratos can still get AOE bfr'd
Like I said, Yan-Sen can't sense, touch, harm or effect him. If Kratos could nuked his soul, that would be a wincon for him. So... at least it's a range-independent hax. If it's didn't fly, it's an incon or wincon via incap for Kratos. Of course, if incap counts as one of the ways of winning.

Kratos has a portal-based BFR. I think he can escape this universe. Also, his immunity and untouchability make him nearly impossible for Yan-Sen to even sense Kratos.
Yan Sen's BFR works on beings who resist BFR practically all types of BFR, including the same thing Yan Sen pulls off except they can't resist his because he's that guy I guess. Yan Sen can sense Kratos, he isn't invisible or undetectable nor does the power of Hope ever gave him that ability.
Kratos "literally" is a being that cannot be interacted with. Neither physical, nor mental, nor spiritual, nor conceptual. That's what all the revisions were for, and that's exactly what "Good luck trying to interact with Kratos and touch him in any way" means.

Because this concept preserves Kratos' entire existence and makes him untouchable and uninteractable on a physical, mental, spiritual and conceptual level. Also Kratos has immunity the other concepts.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/god-of-war-making-kratos-great-again.154160/

Here is the first revision and the second revision. And in the purpose of the two revisions, Kratos's concept of hope is about reaching a being that cannot be interacting physically, mentally, spiritually and conceptual in his existence.

At the same time, he has immunity and Invulnerability again Type 1 concepts and this concept(hope) protect and encombassing Kratos' existence completely.(Same qualities is valid for Kratos' body, soul and mind because hope protect his existence completely)

Maybe you don't know, but a lot has changed for Kratos lately, Lmao.
GoWank never ceases to surprise me. Yet KLOL and Planck call me the wanker for wanting 2-C Ascension Kratos. Regardless, BFR for Yan Sen still is applicable since he's not interacting with Kratos to perform that. Hell, he's not even BFR'ing Kratos himself, just the world.
Even with Hades' weapon gone, PoH can still bombard souls, minds, and concepts. Just like with Zeus.
Yan Sen should be able to resist but that's for another CRT
Like I said, Yan-Sen cannot in any way touch or feel or harm Kratos.
Unneeded for Yan Sen

Like I said, Yan-Sen can't sense, touch, harm or effect him. If Kratos could nuked his soul, that would be a wincon for him. So... at least it's a range-independent hax.
just like how dante didn't have to touch kratos, he could use aoe bfr lol
you don't need to touch your opponent if your using aoe bfr

Yan Sen's BFR works on beings who resist BFR practically all types of BFR, including the same thing Yan Sen pulls off except they can't resist his because he's that guy I guess. Yan Sen can sense Kratos, he isn't invisible or undetectable nor does the power of Hope ever gave him that ability.
If it doesn't work against a conceptual being, I have no idea why you expect it to work against Kratos. It just happens to be NLF. After all, it is not even known how Yan-Sen can feel someone whose entire existence is covered and protected by the concept. Even assuming it would be an NLF.
GoWank never ceases to surprise me. Yet KLOL and Planck call me the wanker for wanting 2-C Ascension Kratos. Regardless, BFR for Yan Sen still is applicable since he's not interacting with Kratos to perform that. Hell, he's not even BFR'ing Kratos himself, just the world.
The problem is that if you can't feel or perceive, you can't attack. Btw i agree with you for 2-C Ascension
Yan Sen should be able to resist but that's for another CRT
Me too. We have some plans for Yan-Sen.
Unneeded for Yan Sen
No, it's actually one of the things that makes Yan-Sen not understand what's going on.

If it doesn't work against a conceptual being, I have no idea why you expect it to work against Kratos. It just happens to be NLF. After all, it is not even known how Yan-Sen can feel someone whose entire existence is covered and protected by the concept. Even assuming it would be an NLF.
I think you're conflating Athena being unable to detect Hope residing within Kratos with Kratos being able to be conceptually undetectable which is completely unfounded. There is no instance of that happening.
The problem is that if you can't feel or perceive, you can't attack.
That is not an ability Hope has.
Me too. We have some plans for Yan-Sen.
I've been seeing a lot of plans for him. I hope to get him key for when he was a teen.
No, it's actually one of the things that makes Yan-Sen not understand what's going on.
Let's agree to disagree on this point

In fact, it would have made it better because we would be fighting in universes that were not under Yan-Sen's control.
That's the thing. As explained by Henry, shown by Henry, Yan Sen, and other gods, Gods can just hijack any reality to control everything within it from space, to time and fate. It's one of the abilities on Yan Sen's profile. It would be no different from Yan Sen being in his own space. In fact, it's literally making that space their own space.

I think you're conflating Athena being unable to detect Hope residing within Kratos with Kratos being able to be conceptually undetectable which is completely unfounded. There is no instance of that happening.
The problem isn't that Kratos can't be felt. The problem is that Yan-Sen will not be able to sense a conceptual existence whose existence is covered by the concept.
That is not an ability Hope has.
As I said, Yan-Sen cannot feel a conceptual being whose entire existence is completely contained in the concept. Of course, we'll see what happens next in the series.
I've been seeing a lot of plans for him. I hope to get him key for when he was a teen.
Frankly, I have plans to make the human world Low 1-C. At least it will be 2-A.
Let's agree to disagree on this point
Okay.

That's the thing. As explained by Henry, shown by Henry, Yan Sen, and other gods, Gods can just hijack any reality to control everything within it from space, to time and fate. It's one of the abilities on Yan Sen's profile. It would be no different from Yan Sen being in his own space. In fact, it's literally making that space their own space.
Kratos already has resistance to this, even in the norse key. So that doesn't change much for Kratos.

The problem isn't that Kratos can't be felt. The problem is that Yan-Sen will not be able to sense a conceptual existence whose existence is covered by the concept.
Let's say sure. That doesn't stop Yan Sen from seeing Kratos. Something completely possible for omnipresent cosmically aware Yan Sen
As I said, Yan-Sen cannot feel a conceptual being whose entire existence is completely contained in the concept. Of course, we'll see what happens next in the series.
Sure. But he can see him.
Frankly, I have plans to make the human world Low 1-C. At least it will be 2-A.
Huh. Neat

Let's say sure. That doesn't stop Yan Sen from seeing Kratos. Something completely possible for omnipresent cosmically aware Yan Sen
I repeat again. Being omnipresent or having cosmic awareness won't work unless you can feel and see a conceptual beintg that is covered by the concept itself with cosmic awareness. Yan-Sen can only see and feel being that are abstractions of laws.
Sure. But he can see him.
It would be an NLF for Yan-Sen to see and feel a concept.

I repeat again. Being omnipresent or having cosmic awareness won't work unless you can feel and see a conceptual beintg that is covered by the concept itself with cosmic awareness. Yan-Sen can only see and feel being that are abstractions of laws.
He's not sensing anything, he's seeing. Kratos isn't invisible, nor does it make him undetectable. If you think this is an ability he has you should make a CRT for it.
It would be an NLF for Yan-Sen to see and feel a concept.
He is seeing Kratos, not a concept.

Space, time, fate sure. The BFR is what he can't resist.
I'll repeat it for the last time, and I think we can put an end to this situation now. Yan-Sen cannot see or feel in any way a conceptual being that is completely encompassed by the concept. Kratos still has a physical body, but that body is completely enveloped by the concept.

In short, you can't attack someone you can't see and feel, you can't even understand what's going on.

I'll repeat it for the last time, and I think we can put an end to this situation now. Yan-Sen cannot see or feel in any way a conceptual being that is completely encompassed by the concept. Kratos still has a physical body, but that body is completely enveloped by the concept.

In short, you can't attack someone you can't see and feel, you can't even understand what's going on.
You have to make a CRT if you want to add this new ability to Krato's profile. It shouldn't be hard if this power is as in your face as you make it sound.

He's not sensing anything, he's seeing. Kratos isn't invisible, nor does it make him undetectable. If you think this is an ability he has you should make a CRT for it.
To someone who can't feel and effect concepts, it makes them invisible, intangible, and untouchable. If you suggest that Yan-Sen can sense it and notice it, you are doing NLF here. Unfortunately, we have yet to see such success for Yan-Sen.
He is seeing Kratos, not a concept.
This is not the true abstraction of the concept, but this conceptual abstraction is Kratos' all-encompassing. Think of it like you're wearing a cape.

Back