• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goat Upgrades. ...yup

Jackythejack

They/Them
basically, it says that a Goat is 9-C for knocking out Cattle in one kick, however, aren't cattle 9-B in durability making a goat 9-B in AP and possibly durability but I dunno. Just wondering.

Either way it should have enhanced senses considering how crazy good goats are with their senses. An average google search will tell you this.

Pretty straightforward. However, I'd look at the source of that because kicking a cow really hard in the face would knock it out too, with much less AP required.

The Real World does not scale like fiction does though. Characters who are 10-B can harm ones who are 9-B via Natural Weaponry.

As such, we should preferably scale via individual kinetic energy output instead.

Sir Ovens said:
Pretty straightforward. However, I'd look at the source of that because kicking a cow really hard in the face would knock it out too, with much less AP required.
The source shows it was a headbutt, not a kick. I thought the page stated that.

Back