• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Im so glad this exists.

Voting Globglogabgalab for his size shifting and shapeshifting, into like, a dragon or something. Freddy cant fly or do half the stuff Globglogabgalab can

Or Globglogabgalab absorbs the Death Note

I would've said the exact same thing. Except the Death Note thing. That was genius!

Globglogabgalab FRA.

Yeah, even without flight, I can see Globglogabgalab winning. Simply jump on Freddy, cover him, seep into any openings in the suit, and muck up the skeleton, & tearing it apart &/or restraining it. Both have the same level of attack potency, no? And presumably he knows how to take apart machinery, so....

The best Freddy can resort to is trying to induce paranoia/hallucinations on the Globglogagalab. And even then, it depends what kind, when, how, how long, etc. Trying to incapacitate an opponent with that, even temporarily, seems iffy.

Also, slightly off-topic, but the Death Note would be a joke here. [[1]] One of its weaknesses is being only known to work on humans. And even if we treated the spirit of the child possessing Freddy as human, it's unlikely the user knows the face of said spirit. Dubious if costume or mechanical face counts either. And as for the Globglogabgalab, I'm pretty sure we KNOW that's not a human. Conventional weapons would probably work better.

I wouldn't say it's entirely a stomp. Freddy might be able to hide & try to lure out Globglogabgalab with his stealth expertise. His hallucination or paranoia inducement might also help with his lack of range.

And even if Globglogabgalab does try to cover Freddy, maybe Mr. Fazbear could flail his arms & limbs to try & throw him off?

That said, Globglogabgalab mucking up or taking apart Freddy, even gradually, is hard to deal with, & flight & fire breath are also quite challenging for the animatronic bear.

But his ability to hide, as well as his Paranoia Inducement &/or Illusion Creation might be able to open some opportunities in spite of that. And Globglogabgalab trying to cover, smother & disassemble him isn't doom.

Not helpless... but I still don't think Freddy would have strong chances. Arguably not a stomp, however.

Back