• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas Vs Solaris(Earthbound Vs Sonic the hedgehog)

Ego

Rules:

Both 2-B keys are used

Speed is equalized

Giygas:

Solaris:

Last edited:
Giygas is completely mindless in this state, so he wouldn’t notice Solaris consuming everything and erasing him from existence.

I'll just wait for Earthbound supporters so this wouldn't be a demi-stomps for both characters

RIP low 1-C earthbound you will be remembered i already miss you

i don't think solaris' temporal omnipresence will be much of a problem considering giygas can affect through time and sht

well giygas has passive void manip, wondering if that could have some impact in this match

but damn it man how does giygas get past that low godly regen and fate manip? can giygas somehow incap

RIP low 1-C earthbound you will be remembered i already miss you

i don't think solaris' temporal omnipresence will be much of a problem considering giygas can affect through time and sht

well giygas has passive void manip, wondering if that could have some impact in this match

but damn it man how does giygas get past that low godly regen and fate manip? can giygas somehow incap
He also has passive madness manipulation and mind control from what I'm looking at

Unless Giygas has a way to destroy Solaris at every point in time at once, Solaris will be unaffected. Even if Soalris is erased from one point in time, it'll ultimately achieve nothing

Besides, if Giygas is indeed mindless, then he won't even notice Solaris destroying him, and considering the first thing Solaris did upon being formed is erasing the multiverse, that will happen quickly

Leaning toward Solaris for now

is Fate Manipulation in character for Solaris? And how does this match even work with speed equalized?
I don't know if Solaris leads with it or even uses it

It isn't passive either

And it would be confusing enough either way because giygas has omnipresence and Solaris is temporarily omnipresent

well there’s still that low godly regen problem that giygas cant overcome

and the fact that giygas is mindless in that key……..

can giygas somehow incap?

well im not sure if this is valid for this fight but it does say on the profile that giygas is able to attack through time and that he's able to destroy both time and space

the future gets passive void manip'd already, and in his acausality type 1 explanation he's able to affect the past, and well he can obviously affect the present

Even if he could, I don't see him realizing he needs to use it to defeat Solaris before he gets erased by him

Considering Solaris' first move when he was formed was EE, this will happen quickly

damn seems like solaris destroys before giygas gets to spread his influence across time

leaning towards solaris too

People are forgetting giygas has abstract existence 1 and incorpreality

AE 1 is AE 1

It's not a physical form more of an abstract

Has Solaris ever erased anything that is abstract or non physical?
No it’s not. There are different levels to being abstract such an embodying a concept, idea, will, etc. Some abstracts are harder to affect than others.

Solaris erases time and space which is non-physical.

How we know Solaris killed that thing?

It's literally in another game and the profile doesn't even mention that happening
Solaris destroyed everything and everyone in the verse, which would include Void.

one of the official prima guides for 06 states that if Sonic failed to defeat Solaris he would have erased everything.

And that still doesn't answer my question if that thing is still alive to this day canonically or dead before Solaris came to be

What does Solaris lead with anyways?
he destroys space-time with a big AoE attack upon awakening, and he shoot out lasers across all of time itself, I believe Gilad already addressed that point iirc.
And that still doesn't answer my question if that thing is still alive to this day canonically or dead before Solaris came to be
Void is a part of Ilumina's being, ya know, the same person who gave birth to maginaryworld.

he destroys space-time with a big AoE attack upon awakening, and he shoot out lasers across all of time itself, I believe Gilad already addressed that point iirc.

Void is a part of Ilumina's being, ya know, the same person who gave birth to maginaryworld.
Hmm...

How is this gonna by pass giygas passives as giygas can attack through the past present and future?

Doesn't matter. Solaris erased ghosts such as King Boom Boo from existence, who are obviously dead (since they're ghosts)

Back