• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super) | GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quibster

She/Her
Giygas vs Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super)

Both are (at least) Low 2-C

Speed is Unequalized

Gogeta has access to Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue

Gogeta possesses one Mafuba Sealing Jar and Seal Tag

Battle takes place in The Cave of the Past from Earthbound

The Ultimate Evil: 8 (ChocomilkAlex, EmperorDoom25, The_Coolest_Water_Bottle. TheQuirkyBoy, GojiBoyForever, Stalker_Maggot, ProudLearner, Modernmyrmidon)

The Ultimate Fusion: 0

Gogeta has resistance to Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation.

Edit: And Mind Manipulation

Giygas is pure energy. Also, can Gogeta seal him with the Mafuba? I've given him a Mafuba Sealing Jar and Tag. Just one.

Edit: I mean, I'm pretty sure a guy who can shatter dimensions can affect Abstract Beings as well.

Technically Gogeta should be able to bust the Universe to the point that Gigyas just... dies since they're only the Abstract Embodiment of a thing inside of a single Universe. Technically the same thing as what Zen'o did actually.

Edit: Also topics. Use them.

Zeno was able to obliterate a 4-D being (Infinite Zamasu), who just so happens to be in the same tier as SSB Gogeta. Wouldn't it be ths safe to assume that Gogeta could do the same? I mean, he has the AP Advantage here in SSB.

Theglassman12 said:
Zamasu isn't an abstract, and Gogeta is not Zeno.
Being an abstract means jack all if the Universe that contains said Abstract is also gone and Zeno's feat should easily be replicated since the feat proper is only Low 2-C.

@Quib that 4-D being is not an abstract. You need to kill the concept of pure evil for you to actually kill Giygas.

@Akreious unless Gogeta can actually kill or destroy the concept of evil itself, that's not going to affect Giygas as he's reliant on the concept of evil.

Also, we know he's not Zeno. I'm just saying that Gogeta should be able to perform the same kind of feat. (Being that the feat is Low Multiversal― and who also has Low Multiversal feats? Gogeta.)

That is immediately wrong, Glassman.

"Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he."

"Abstract Existence (Type 1, possesses no physical self and is the universal embodiment made of pure evil)"

So no, if Gogeta Universe/Timeline Busts, Gigyas is gone.

@Theglassman Where in Earthbound's lore/history does it say that Giygas is the "concept" of evil? He's the Embodiment of evil, which means "the representation or expression of something in a tangible or visible form." That doesn't mean that he is evil itself.

@Akreious that's assuming Gogeta would even go for nuking the entire universe to begin with. Or even the fact that he's fighting someone who can reflect a lot of conventional attacks makes that a little bit hard for him to do unless he has some hax to get through that.

@Quib Zeno has a specific ability that allowed him to erase Zamasu, Gogeta to my knowledge hasn't shown to erase on that level.

Wait, how can Gogeta affect Giygas when speed is unequal? Giygas Passive Void Manip nuked the universe in the future and I dunno how Passive Mind hax would work out here.

@Theglassman12 Gogeta has resistance to Attack Reflection according to his profile.

@Quirky its mindhax only works on evil things, and Gogeta isn't evil so it won't work on him.

Technically Giygas's mind hax would bring out the evil in people since even the most decent or good people (such as Ness for example) would be affected by this.

That, and the fact that Giygas could just attack throughout time and space.

Bringing the evil out of Gogeta would be possibly the worst thing Gigyas could ever do since "Evil out" would mean the Evil in Vegeta is brought out. AKA, "Nuke everything". And since Gogeta is Low 2-C/2-C in power... yeah Gigyas basically dooms himself if he does. The argument that Gogeta wouldn't go for the Universe Bust would no longer apply.

Wait how would it be bad if they are under Giygas's control? And how good is his Resistance?

Because Giygas's hax are pretty potent.

His mindhax resistance scales from Vegeta who could endure being mind raped through sheer willpower, his void resistance scales from Goku and Vegeta would could resist being erased from existence completely.

ChocomilkAlex said:
His mindhax resistance scales from Vegeta who could endure being mind raped through sheer willpower, his void resistance scales from Goku and Vegeta would could resist being erased from existence completely.
Do you think that is enough to survive Giygas passive haxes?

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Wait how would it be bad if they are under Giygas's control?
Since it seems to bring out the evil in people rather than "I'm under the complete bidding of Gigyas myahh", at least with people naturally good of heart like Ness and not natively evil, it would essentially make Gogeta go OOC and nuke the place to blow up Gigyas; something he wouldn't do if he was "normal".

Well, considering Vegeta is part of Gogeta, who WAS a ruthless planet-busting space monkey, It would be safe to assume that he'd do the same to the whole universe, given the ridiculous AP advantage Gogeta has.

Void Manipulation is Passive for Giygas and is what caused the end of the universe within the future. Wouldn't that bypass Gogeta and therefore screw him over?

As for Mind Manip, isn't Giygas's 4-D? If he was able to mess with someone who became the universe, I'm pretty sure that would bypass his resistance as well.

Also, wouldn't it be safe to assume that Gogeta can do a Mafuba big enough to seal Giygas? I mean, you can do a lot with God ki, and that ridiculous power of his. Also, Gogeta has Kaio-ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back