• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas (Earthbound/Mother) vs Sayori (DDLC)

Giygas vs Sayori
There's not enough of these two. I also want to test their prime speed, but if it's a stomp in either way I'll equalize it. - Update: Sayori blitzes 0v0
Giygas: 1 (DaBigP)

vs

Sayori: 7 (Saikou, Kirbyelmejor, DMB 1, Velox, Asnav218, DarkDragonMedeus, theglassman12)

Giygas at his Fullest and Sayori is the President of the Literature Club -- Speed Equalized

Is Giygas Omnipresent through time as well? If not, Sayori blitzes with Plot Manip/Erasure. If yes, Giygas blitzes and uh does stuff. Not sure if he can erase Sayori.

I think so? He destroyed the universe in the far future and sent his men to the present to stop Ness from preventing that future.

Yeah but him being Omnipresent would imply he doesn't even need to do such things, as he'd be everywhere already. Being able to affect the past/future =/= Omnipresent across time.

Even so, I don't think Giygas can kill Sayori quickly enough and thus will probably die to erasure/plot. Voting for her for now.

@Scarletmoon56

Ok dokie, but for some reason my mind is still itching to vote for Giygas via Manipulating Sayori or spread an influence on her like what Giygas did to Pokey, and my friend said that he can "Log off the computer" which I doubt Giygas could do lol. I don't know, tell me what you think by this..., Also Bump.

@Scarletmoon56 Back then I thought Giygas mind hax would drive Sayori insane and then eventually make her commit suicide.

But now, I don't think it would work on Sayori. I change my vote to Sayori.

Giygas is omnipresent accross all time and space; he scales to Ness who is literally described as being one with all time and space. It's the reason Ness was upgraded to Low 2-C

Well sure, but I was just clearing out the misconception spoken by other uses; I know nothing about Sayori, so I'm not really invested in the thread. I will also note that Giygas is significantly above baseline Low 2-C being invulnerable to all of Ness's attacks in all. But Sayori does look slightly more haxed, so I mine as well close the thread for you and go with Sayori FRA and Existence Erasure and Plot Manipulation.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well sure, but I was just clearing out the misconception spoken by other uses; I know nothing about Sayori, so I'm not really invested in the thread. I will also note that Giygas is significantly above baseline Low 2-C being invulnerable to all of Ness's attacks in all. But Sayori does look slightly more haxed, so I mine as well close the thread for you and go with Sayori FRA and Existence Erasure and Plot Manipulation.
Poor Giygas. I mean he is losing against Animdude, Monika, and now Sayori.

That's despite the fact that Giygas is supposed to be Azathoth Jr.

If only Mother Cognitive Dissonance was Canon...

In the word of Hank Hill, "Dang it Bobby".

Anyways, Gg Googe we all tried. Oh, I have a question.... Since Monika vs Giygas already Exist, shouldn't that one be closed because of this battle being already requested?

@DaBig

short answer: Yes

Long answer: Definitely since Monika was still able to erase her despite losing some of her powers

H'oh boi, OK! Sorry to be the party pooper here, but I actually change my vote (can I still do that ƒÖÅ?) Giygas's Mind hax are activeted/thought based and is not passive, of which he can (as I said earlier) spread an influence on her like he did to the town of four side , Pokey , and the Cult members. His influence not only made them greedy, but it was also meant to attack Ness. So his mind hax would take control of Sayroi (since she has no resistance) and is where Giygas finishes her off with Void Manipulation, or just Keep Sayori (It's like the Player betraying Monika) and hey! Maybe that plot Manipulation of Sayori can be in the hands of Giygas since he is now in control.

Anyways I changed back to Giygas his mind hax will be faster than Plot Manipulation.

(Plz don't kil meh) feel free to correct me.

@Big I think Sayori can still exist after erasure through her non-corporeal body+ resurrection. The vote is still in her favor 7-1, but I'll switch it anyway.

Scarletmoon56 said:
@Big I think Sayori can still exist after erasure through her non-corporeal body+ resurrection. The vote is still in her favor 7-1, but I'll switch it anyway.
Figured you would say that, but however Giygas void Manipulation and PSI abilities could have an advantage, like disorient Sayori which could make her confuse in the battle, and (well I'm not sure this could happen but) possibly in result of deleting herself instead of Giygas (Although it kinda doesn't matter since she can resserect herself and still exist, but she would still be confused and likely controlled at the hands of Giygas or if she's in her non corperal form, Giygas can just use his void Manipulation to either erase her for good or she gets absorbed by the darkNESS...)

But unfortunately it's still results in Sayori, but I'm saying why Giygas would win.

Back