• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving a tier to the Twin Peaks god-tiers (And downgrading a Tier 9 too, I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not quite sure if pinging random members that likely have no interest in threads like this one is the way to go.

While I've seen the first few seasons of TP, it's somewhat too big brain and esoteric for me to give my opinion on it, sorry.

And I'm also boycotting it until Dee finishes Umineko and Higurashi.

I am not quite sure if pinging random members that likely have no interest in threads like this one is the way to go.
Well, I try to remember the members who seem to have a decent grasp of higher tiers, given that they do not seem to add themselves to our new Knowledgeable Members list for concepts.

Basically, I try to be careful and get confirmations before we accept these types of very high-level tiers, but I could send notifications to several administrators as well if you prefer.
I mean, I gave my agreement.
Okay. Sorry about forgetting. Thank you for helping out.

Sorry friends! I'm not interested in helping out with this thread.

I mean, shouldn't this be applied by now? We have agreements from 3 staff, and pretty much no disagreement here.

I already did. I commented earlier in agreement with the post when I understood what they were going for.
Okay. Thank you, and sorry about not keeping track. I am juggling
many threads at the moment.
I mean, shouldn't this be applied by now? We have agreements from 3 staff, and pretty much no disagreement here.
The problem is that this is a tier 0 upgrade. We simultaneously need more safeguards for them, and have a much lesser number of members that can properly evaluate them.

Tier 0 can't be handed out super easily. Its just in this case I feel like there's enough evidence of being beyond the scope of High 1-A that I think this can be applied.

For example I wouldn't be for a Tier 0 God/Presence upgrade unless something like the Leviathan of stories became mainstream canon for DC

Yes, but let's wait and see if any other staff or knowledgeable members that I notified are willing to comment here.

So, for simplicity's sake, I'll do an outline of the cosmology here, so people don't have to go through the wall of text that is the OP, if they don't want to.

• Baseline Universe (Low 2-C)
  • Infinite hierarchy of higher vibrational qualities, each of which is completely incomprehensible to denizens of lower realities and allows them to watch the entirety of their spacetime unfolding from the outside (High 1-B)
  • Spirit World, which is a deeper reality completely unthetered from both time and space, which perceives the material world as an illusion and acts as a mental unconscious of sorts, with all ideas, concepts and phenomena (Be them scientific, philosophical, or otherwise) being derived from here (Low 1-A)
  • Multiple realms of nonexistence that stand even deeper than the normal parts of the Spirit World, being portrayed as underlying it in the same way that it underlies the material world, and as completely devoid of time and space, while even the above still operates by a non-linear form of time. (1-A)
  • Purple sea, which is a transcendental reality whose inhabitants surpass all conceptualization and description, and reside in an impenetrable state of nothingness that will always be above and beyond any labels or categories that one tries to impose upon them. (High 1-A)
  • God and Mother, who further transcend the purple sea and partake in a state of wholeness devoid of any limits or restrictions, encompassing the entire cosmology and perceiving all of its denizens as being equally limited and insignificant, since they all participate in this state without any differentiation between them (0).
  • Transparent oneness that underlies all of existence and is at the root of all dualities, being nothing but a featureless intellect that lacks form or attributes entirely (0).

Last edited:
Thank you for the evaluations.

This seems to have been accepted then.

Can i ask a few questions about this thread please? When this thread is accepted (seems almost accepted) What will be the transcendence levels of the high 1a keys twin peaks characters will have? How much are they above the baseline high 1 a? and also how strong the 0 keys that god tiers will have? Will they be as strong as azathoth and yog-sothoth?

I think Clear Light will be on the level of the Supreme Archetype. God and Mother will be on the level of the Archetypes.
Thank you. Could you give information about the transcendence of high 1a keys please? Probably the twin peaks characters were currently in the strongest 5th high 1a rank on the wiki. When this thread is accepted will there be a change in transcendence in the high 1a keys that twin peaks characters have from now on? How much will they be above the baseline high 1 a?

Thank you. Could you give information about the transcendence of high 1a keys please? Probably the twin peaks characters were currently in the strongest 5th high 1a rank on the wiki. When this thread is accepted will there be a change in transcendence in the high 1a keys that twin peaks characters have from now on? How much will they be above the baseline high 1 a?
The High 1-A scaling will be the same as before. God and Clear Light were always separate from their High 1-A scaling.

Hm. Neat, then.

Does make me wonder about how the anons at 4chan will react, though.

Can we please stay on topic here? "4Chan stuff" appears to be derailment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back