• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She literally turned back something within erased time and causality as it was looking like it was going to attack Giorno. What's more instant than that?

Yeah, King Crimson's ability basically grants Diavolo infinite speed in short bursts, and GER reacted to it the moment Diavolo actually started to take action against Giorno.

GER's infinite speed is yet to be removed, and that logic is terrible.

Let me put it in perspective; Character A can dodge gun fire and affect character B who can do the same. Character C can dodge gun fire too.

Then speed equalized means that character C is now objectively blitzing character A is it is now no meant to be fast anymore. Do you see the problem here?

Yeah but GER has feats of reacting to infintie speed. I'm pretty sure Giorno opens with Willpower manipulation in character.

15 goes for teleport slash. GER blocks it (he can't see GER), Giorno resets 15's Willpower to zero and donuts him into an infinite death loop.

I just want to point out that infinite speed being equalized does not negate the fact that infinite speed bypasses time stop and such. Speed equalised just means that they move at the same speed. Any abilities said speed gave before equalization remains.

Sir Ovens said:
I just want to point out that infinite speed being equalized does not negate the fact that infinite speed bypasses time stop and such. Speed equalised just means that they move at the same speed. Any abilities said speed gave before equalization remains.
No one said anything about the hunter using time stop. It's about teleport.

@Eff

I didn't get what you mean, so C=A but in speed equal C blitzes, what?

Does he need to think, to teleport? Because any action that would harm GioGio gets returned to 0.

Sir Ovens said:
Does he need to think, to teleport? Because any action that would harm GioGio gets returned to 0.
He does but that doesn't happen, the action gets reset when it starts or is about to hurt Giorgio. Teleport should be faster than Ebay ger can perceive.

Reset is passive, which is why GER can only fight acasuals. We've been over this tons of times before, GER either stomps, or gets stomped.

Firephoenixearl said:
He does but that doesn't happen, the action gets reset when it starts or is about to hurt Giorgio. Teleport should be faster than Ebay ger can perceive.
No, it wouldn't. Teleport is as fast to Fifteen as GER is to Giorno, stop this insane favoritism of teleporting being able to do what GER isn't. And this is ignoring all other obstacles GER ignored to do its thing and perceive Giorno in danger.

@Fire

Say character A can dodge bullets and so can character B. The logic you are using here dictates that character B will blitz character A when speed is equalized. That's the point Eficiente made.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
@Fire

Say character A can dodge bullets and so can character B. The logic you are using here dictates that character B will blitz character A when speed is equalized. That's the point Eficiente made.
That's not what I'm saying. Giorno = dragon. But teleport is teleport, not speed. Only speed gets eaualized

That is exactly what you've been saying. You've been treating teleport like it's infinite speed, which GER already is. GER isn't going to get blitzed by something that's just as fast as it.

I'm surprised a thread with anybody against GER is lasting this long without everyone agreeing they get lol zero'd

Yellowpig10 said:
I'm surprised a thread with anybody against GER is lasting this long without everyone agreeing they get lol zero'd
Ikr, look at my first response.

Firephoenixearl

Actually this might funnily work out.

@Abitrary

No im saying teleport is "virtually infinite speed" as in it will go from point A to point B in 0 time (1 planck instant to be exact, but that might as well be 0 in this case cus speed is equal). It will work like speed but "it is not speed". It's a skill, that lets you move from A to B in 1 planck instant.

It doesn't matter if "teleport" is infinite speed, his reaction time would have to be infinite too.

Giorno with GER stomps to oblivion.

Ponkpunk said:
It doesn't matter if "teleport" is infinite speed, his reaction time would have to be infinite too.
Giorno with GER stomps to oblivion.
He doesn't need to react doe. He just teleports past him, and if he does Giorno get sliced.

But again feel free to close this for stomp.

Wanna, equal their speed like that?? Ok fine, now giorno has infinite speed healing from his stand, and is basically immortal. Hits him once with GER and it's over...

But, if you equalize infinite speed (from GER) then that's basically what this battle would be... You can't really deny that

Yellowpig10 said:
no keep this going i wanna see how long this goes for
Do you have anything to add to the situation, because currently there isn't anything that leads me to believe GER win here.

The very intent to teleport gets returned to 0. I honestly don't get why people still think Fifteen wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back