• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giorno via GER since SBA assumes GER.

Okay, I'm joking and all, but it's best to list keys specifically.

Giorno is far better in a fight, but he's not as much of a killer. Meanwhile, Doppio can dodge basically everything Giorno throws at him, with difficulty.

This is really hard to say.

Let's see how knowing facts about the future would help Doppio.

• Doppio gets killed or harmed by punching animals/plants, but doesn't know why that happens.
  • Doppio acts odd due to perception manip and doesn't know why, stills gets that and gets killed by Giorno.
+ Doppio seems to only get some facts about the future at a time to keep things vague and avoid unfortunate facts and this isn't a turn-based battle like with Metallica. KC is strong enough to one-shot GE, which is good, but Doppio only has the arms which may be somewhat weaker and obviously have less mobility & versatility.

Giorno takes this.

Although, Doppio does have the advantage of being unwilling to hurt animals, no? If you remember, even after killing the fortune teller, he was happy the kid/animal was fine. So, it's extremely unlikely Doppio hurts an animal, as he'll move to avoid it.

As well, Precog would help quite a lot in avoiding GER's attacks, and might just land him a hit.

I'm leaning towards Doppio, surprisingly.

I was obviously going for a situation of Doppio hitting any of those animals without noting it.

...By the OP's situation, wouldn't Doppio have prior knowledge?

Diavolo could maybe have but who knows if Doppio would. Even if he knew, hitting them is a remarkable possibility due to how easy it is to do so.

Eficiente said:
Diavolo could maybe have but who knows if Doppio would. Even if he knew, hitting them is a remarkable possibility due to how easy it is to do so.
Hitting them would be easy, if not for the fact that Giorno doesn't spam the ability and he avoids killing animals.

Didn't say he spams it, I said it was a "remarkable possibility" in the things he can do. His healing also helps against non-lethal blows, giving Giorno even more chances.

Edit: Also we don't know if Doppio aims for lethal blows, for what is worth.

I'll vote Giorno FRA. This is... surprisingly close, but after consideration of Giorno's battle forkery and utterly insane plans, he can likely freak Doppio out and kill him.

That, or Doppio uses transformation, becomes Diavolo, and wins GG

Wait, SBA means Doppio can just transform into Diavolo.

Sounds...

Great.

Honestly GE is such an under-explored stand. There is so much stuff Giorno could do with it. I plan to write a massive blog post about it.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Honestly GE is such an under-explored stand.
Probably because Araki forgot many of his abilities after the fight against Bruno, just like how he forgot Star Finger or Kakyoin's painting ability.

Why does everyone say that Giorno would win with the animal trick at almost all battles?

No one is just going to smash a random animal's head in while fighting Giorno, specially when those animals have a mind of their own as stated by Giorno himself.

Giorno could simply throw a frog at them and trick them into hitting it. And it's not limited to animals, either, it also applies to plants, so Giorno could put up a barrier of small trees, and the opponent wouldn't know that attacking the trees reflects the damage unless they had prior knowledge.

Giorno told Leaky Eye Luka to not hit the frog because it was a living being ƒÉ©

So i doubt Giorno would just be throwing animals at his opponenent in character. Not to mention he hasn't done tthis "trick" ever in the series (tricking people into hitting an animal or tree)

The animal trick isn't really what convinces me here.

Back