• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homu Sweet Homu said:
What is he can do to kill Tart anyway? Punching her to death?
If Goku vs. Girono was considered a stomp for the latter, then I believe that he probably doesn't have to kill the target to do the Zero-Reset.

Bruh no.

Giorno vs Tart is unfair either way.

Either she has ways around GER and wrecks him, or she doesn't and she loses her willpower gg because she can't do anything.

Giorno does not stomp.

GER actually has to be able to know where DT is, which it cannot do because DT is a disembodied consciousness that isn't visible. Therefore it won't know which object DT is possessing.

DT can actually win this, and that's by attacking Giorno from an angle that GER cannot see from. It has a billion ways to do that; possessing the planet and moving it towards the sun, possessing the sun and flying towards the earth, crashing the moon down to the earth, possessing the continent and sinking it into the ocean, possessing Giorno's shirt and then turning into a cactus, throwing the earth into a blackhole, etc.

However DT is likely a very simpleminded being and it's not really a combatant, so we can't expect it to just open up with tactics like that. And we never actually find out what happens when whatever object DT is in possession of, either, as the game has no hazards that are out to kill you. So Occam's Razor dictates that if GER kills whatever object DT is in possession of, DT probably dies. '

I'd say inconclusive. Both of them have ways to win. It could go either way, or it could go nowhere, depending on what DT decides to do.

What Saikou said.

Also, why do people act like GER is some kind of untouchable force outside of the match? It can be interacted with, incapacitated and destroyed, even if it's diffictult.

https://youtu.be/4SizxxMM6jI

Looks like I was wrong about DT being invisible. In the ending of the game DT takes the appearance of a glowing ray of light, and as it flies around, all of the animals watch and see it.

So GER is likely going to have a bigger chance at winning this than I thought. However it's going to be difficult to spot DT provided that this is in the morning, since it looks like a ray of light and will blend in with the sky.

Also, DT is only Infinite in speed when it's possessing something Infinite in speed. If it's Infinite in this fight then that means it's possessing a High 3-A object/entity that GER cannot defeat, making the fight inconclusive.

I think a much more interesting ruleset would be to equalize speed and have the fight take place in a big city where DT can possess whatever it wants.

I've beaten the game and I have yet to see a High 3-A entity in the game, but there is a New Game+ mode that I have yet to try out. I'm trying to get a 100% completion.

Perhaps said High 3-A entity is in said mode, but I'll need time to beat it before we jump to any conclusions.

I think the High 3-A entity it is referring to is an entity representing the game itself. It is probably Low 2-C instead of High 3-A, but I don't think it has infinite speed.

Back