• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna VS Diavolo, but without any stands

i mean, going by feats. I think Diavolo? His stamina is ******* insane going from the Metalica and GER pummel. Should be in fun and games though.

Diavolo should be physically superior as a 30 year old man

I remember that he could even jump above entire stairs to reach Polnareff, but idk if he used King Crimson to do that

Uhhhh do they even fight without stands? Only time I've ever seen them throw a punch is in EOH when you start up a combo. Never seen them engage in fisticuffs. I guess if I had to choose I'd choose Diavolo, he is more buff than Giorno lol.

Giorno is probably a better fighter I'd argue but Diavolo has stupid crazy stamina so he'd probably outlast him, plus he's probably stronger by virtue of being older and bigger

Also stand users do sometimes fight or atleast supplement their fights with their own HtH. Think Jolyne dodging and flipping over C-Moons attacks or fighting the security guard at the prison in a 1v1.

Yeah but thats Jolyne, not Giorno or Diavolo. We never see them use their fists other than in the Jojo games (ASB and EOH) which aren't even canon / accurate material.

NekoMorgana647 said:
Uhhhh do they even fight without stands? Only time I've ever seen them throw a punch is in EOH when you start up a combo. Never seen them engage in fisticuffs. I guess if I had to choose I'd choose Diavolo, he is more buff than Giorno lol.
Some characters do, Bruno, Jotaro, Pol, etc have all done cqc and have some blatant sup[rhuman feats without stands. Giorno though? Like maybe once or twice but nothing much and Diavolo never.

Funnily enough Jolyne is probably physically stronger than Giorno lol. And yeah some do have superhuman feats but Giorno doesn't, neither does Diavolo, maybe somewhat superhuman stamina feats but not ap feats. Also Diavolo still probably wins with his stupid endurance

Diavolo can be seen at least kicking stuff himself like trying to destroy Giorno's animals on his own in the anime but that's a plot hole on its own. Doppio can actually be pretty threatening physically on his own, even without his stand, and I would scale Diavolo above him

Back