• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh vs Yhwach, Kaguya, Dio Brando

the purpose was to deactivate ALL of yhwach's powers. not just the almighty reread the chapter & if you do then you'll see that the almighty wasn't active, before his powers got disabled

how is that superior, to being able to see all possible futures, being able to completely manipulate all possible futures to your will, to assure your victory, while having a complete understanding, of everything you see, rendering it completely useless?

>the purpose was to deactivate ALL of yhwach's powers

No. the purpose was to seal the Almighty. which is why they were so concerned about attacking Yhwach as soon as possible. Ichigos power rivals Youwank's yet they were so worried about missing the window of opportunity to attack. why? because they nullified the almighty (so much for resistance to power nullification, eh?)

>not just the almighty reread the chapter & if you do then you'll see that the almighty wasn't active, before his powers got disabled.

I read the chapter and the only time it was off was when he fought Ichigo the first time. Stop your misinformation and wank please, Yhwach literally used the almighty to ressurrect himself immediately, he did not turn it off at all.

>how is that superior, to being able to see all possible futures

all possible futures is clear wank and hyperbole, the almighty does not have the feats to back up this extrordinary claim and neither does the fans evidence.

By default ability definition gilgameshs precog is far superior.

>being able to completely manipulate all possible futures to your will, to assure your victory, while having a complete understanding, of everything you see, rendering it completely useless?

This is something Bleach is fond of, unexplained, unsupported, extremely vague and misleading hyperbole riddled quotes which are then misinterpretated and wanked. if he had even a fraction of those powers he would of not lost. to GETSUGA TENSHOU! no less.

Full power Gilgamesh keeps SNI on because he is serious.

SNI allows him to see every possibility of every timeline as well as granting him knowledge on everything about his opponent. From my knowledge, that's far better than Yhwach's precognition.

you seem to really dislike bleach

read the chapter before you start typing, it said "for an instant it can disable all of his powers" not the almighty, what you're saying is your interpretation, not what was being said. so much for resistance to power nullification? you do know, that was his own power right?

No, you're the one that needs to stop spreading misinformation.

here is yhwach, getting hit & as you can see, the almighty IS NOT ACTIVE

https://gyazo.com/9707cdde85cd7572fe7f1349ac719d05

and here, you can see the arrow taking effect & disabling his powers.

https://gyazo.com/27170a31933b5f1056badf80a84c4600

im not wanking at all, im just stating facts, nice reasoning btw.

"clear wank and hyperbole" the manga is more then enough evidence, your opinion is irrelevant. the explanation, of how the almighty works is in the manga.

it isn't, not at all

did you even reach the manga? yhwach literally showed he could kill ichigo at any given point with ease, but didn't want to there are no misinterpretations, the full explanation of how the almighty works is in the manga, i have no idea what you're going on about

We get a close up of his eyes quite clearly after he is shot by the arrow, thus a sign he lost the almighty as a sign of being hit by the arrow. Duh.

>the manga is more than enough evidence

too bad it has none outside of extrapolated statements which are repeatedly proven to be unfounded by actual showings and feats.

I read the manga, which is why I know alot of the rubbish being said here is just that.

as far as i can see, you're attempting to downplay, but its failing, quite badly

& as you can see, the arrow disabled his powers, in the second scan. where the black ooze got removed, & the veins showed up. so far, for your misinterpretation.

Bleach fans misinterpreting scans, what's new.

you realize you read right to left right? we see the arrow hit, then Yhwachs almighty is gone. coincidence? I think not.

it started the nullifying affect as soon as it hit, thus he lost the almighty. simple dimple,

GilgaArcuied said:

you realize you read right to left right? we see the arrow hit, then Yhwachs almighty is gone. coincidence? I think not.

it started the nullifying affect as soon as it hti, thus he lost the almighty. simple dimple,
F8 wankers wanking F8. What's new?

Holmes:

"Certainly, that is correct."

"This planet that possess a continuous history has overcame many dangers."

"Putting aside the inhuman beings that came from the outside (space), destroying this planet with something that is born from the inside is close to impossible."

"That is why, to destroy this planet, first you should overturn that basic concept."

"That is, something that the Lion King tried to do. And then, what that Edison tried to do using the power of the Holy Grail."

Gil isn't even planet level and Holmes confirmed it lol.

simple dimple, you're being ignorant, which i understand, it doesn't feel good, when you're getting debunked

especially when you're trying to downplay.

you can clearly see from, all the effects & his facial expression, together with the black ooze being removed that that's the moment, when it took effect. be more ignorant please.

Guys calm down.

No need to get so heated on something so superfluous.

And I think I should give an explanation of what The Almighty is for those who don't really know what it does:

"

The Almighty grants Yhwach the ability to know about everything he sees, for all powers he sees to take his side, to be immune to all powers he knows and not able to be defeated by such powers. And that is not all as he is able to see the future, the ability to steal powers and be able to give his Reiatsu to others.

After Yhwach absorbs the Soul King, he reveals the Almighty's true ability in which it allows him to see every and all possible futures while also allowing him to change the futures. Like grains of sands, Yhwach can see all possible futures and select whichever he wishes to happen. And if this is not pleasing enough for him, Yhwach can rewrite futures to better suit him and his needs, like rewriting the future when he was dead so now he is alive.

The power nullification/immunity is pretty potent as Yhwach has already nulled an ability that denies it's target's reincarnation and returns them to nothing. He also had his powers removed and replaced with that of a literal ant, yet Yhwach could remove the seal, return his powers to himself and nullify the ability after it had happened.

"

And as for the final fight, there are logically sound reasons for what happened:

"

It was a mixture of Uryu's Innate Powers, Uryu's Anti-Thesis and Still Silver nullifying The Almighty.

1) Recall from earlier in the arc, per Yhwach's own words, Uryu has an innate power that is superior to Yhwach's power: http://imgur.com/a/xsC8v Leading us to realize Uryu somehow transcends Yhwach in a way.

2) The Anti-Thesis was directly stated by a The Almighty user to be a viable counter to The Almighty: https://imgur.com/a/6LAOtJ6 Revealing that The Almighty most likely had no way to counter Uryu's ability in that moment. A key note to this point is that the arrow appeared to have entered Yhwach from his back...but Uryu was in front of Yhwach...meaning that Uryu had to have used Anti-Thesis to get the arrow to Yhwach's back, he didn't fire it at Yhwach in the first place: https://i.imgur.com/CPmiFHy.png He had to have used his Anti-Thesis, a counter to The Almighty, to hit Yhwach. Coupled with Uryu being immune to Yhwach's power, it adds up.

3) Still Silver straight up nullifies The Almighty: https://i.imgur.com/MrMJnPT.png No need to explain that.

So all in all, the scene seems bad, but when you add the pieces and tidbits we were given, it makes some sense that someone who was immune to Yhwach's powers, has an ability that counters Yhwach's powers and an attack that nullifies Yhwach's powers was able to get by Yhwach's powers and cause Yhwach to lose.

"

[Both the explanation of The Almighty and Yhwach's death came from the mind of and were written by IMadeThisOn8-1-2017. I used his words because they perfectly explain both of these things better than I ever could myself.]

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
SSB your contribution is much needed. Thank you for saying nothing even remotely useful for the thread.
ƒæî

So if you don't wank f8 your opinion is null. You heard it here first folks.

GilgaArcuied said:

it started the nullifying affect as soon as it hit, thus he lost the almighty. simple dimple,
The raw translation for the arrow is the following.

Flashback!Ryuuken: The silver that appears due to the Auswählen is called "Silver of Stillness". // By mixing with the blood of the one who activated the Auswählen... // ...it interferes with all of the user's abilities. // For a single instant... // ...it eliminates them all.

AstralKing7 said:
His profile said it stops a attack that can destroy the heart tho iirc
Wasn't Yhwach pierced twice in the heart by arrow's and he didn't die from it?

What exactly can Yhwach even do against Gil, power null and absorbtion sure as hell wont work, Gil can bypass low-godly(which isnt even on his profile) with harpe, or just punch him repeatedly with his massive AP advantage.

And also atleast if we believe the people who argued at the Gil vs Yhwach thread he doesnt resist Enuma Elish, but even if he does Harpe completely wrecks him just by scratching him.

Yhwach can shoot Gilgamesh with X axis in the head and win. Since this is prep time Yhwach can look through the timelines for one where his team wins and makes it a reality.

They don't start off knowing Gil's abilities but during the prep time Yhwach could look into the future and find them out that way.

Alright then, was confused because there was no point in saying it. Since they should only learn what they can actually force him to use (what skills matter), what do they even learn?

I'm wondering how their precogs will interact with each other since "sees all futures" and "always sees the path to victory" don't seem to mesh that well. On one hand, Yhwach knows what Gil will do and counters. On the other, Gil will know what Yhwach is gonna do so he counters the counter. It just ends up as an infinite loop which invlolves Kaguya and Dio dying in the mean time.

Mimihagi was completely immune to Yhwach's precog and he absorbed Mimihagi so he has a pretty high resistance to precogniton if not straight immune..Also see as how Yhwach is willing to use the other powers he has here can't he just zanka no tachi from the future or something and erase Gilgamesh?

Back