• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh vs Yhwach, Kaguya, Dio Brando

Looking over Gilgamesh's profile he has many many resistances,but one flaw vs Yhwach which is bad regen.

Regenerationn (Mid-Low; all Servants have regenerative capabilities)

Can't he simply get shot in the head with X-Axis and die,since as he doesn't have regen to survive it or am I missing something?

Considering there's prep time and all.. yeah.... Not to mention Gilgamesh's own precog isn't as good as Yhwach which sees everything imo. So yeah the triple threat is gonna get serious on this right off the bat.

Yeah. I gotta agree.

Prep + Precog + The Mindset to use his Sternritter Abilities = Yhwach wins.

I love how both Kaguya and DIO have no place in this fight, honestly, they could just be removed.

able to see all timeline well gilga SNI does the same thing and more " It does not just show him advanced predictions and possibilities, but allows him to look down over all the possibilities and discern the correct move to make"

Then the precog part of their abilities are pretty much the same since they both can see the future, Yhwach can also rewrite it for himself though.

because i dont know bleach would you kindly name the skill and explain it here like Schrift i dont know what this skill do at all

his page didnt explain about Schrift

how is it diff both BB and yhwach make the future they choose into reality and even if somehow its diff it still count as fate manip. for the prep time it depends how this schrifts works other skill than that gilga just straight up tanks it or resist

Hmmm Yhwach with Schrifts :/

So, first of all this is 5-B Gilgamesh right? (5-B with full power Enuma Elish) If so, while Gil does have AP and Resistance it seems like he lack necessary durability to survive a hit :/ But ignore this first paragraph if this is Original Power Gilgamesh(5-A)

Anyway about the A fate manip, I think its important to note that Yhwach can use A on himself to somewhat avoid Gil Resistance to fate manip, for example is what he does to Ichigo when he chose to break IchigoBankaiand horn through the future, he also can use A to teleporthimself as if he already there, or when Yhwach rewrite his own Future in which he is die, in addition even if his opponent can somewhat block his attack he can change the future to where his own attack has landed and thus bypassing his opponent ability to block his attack, bear in mind orihime barrier is not an ordinary barrier since her barrier can rejectKōtotsu A being that is not made from reiatsu and even Soul society cannot do anything against it, and being chased by Kōtotsu will also throw you into different period in time.

So Yhwach do have a way to maneuvering against Gil resistant to Fate manip by manipulate his own Fate, not to mention A don't require Yhwach to physically react to counter his opponent attack while Gil precog require him to do so, plus Yhwach have another advantage in precog department since he dont need to analyzing all the information from the future, everthing that he see he can also understands and there are no distinction between understanding and having a pla. Mimihagi can also potentially make Yhwach undetected from Gil precog too and dont forget that Yhwach open portal to another dimension(bleach has do dimensional travel ever since chapter one) in case if he faced against unblocked attack and with his precog he will know which attack that he can block and which attack that he cannot do anything about it other than avoid it, so he have a ways to maneuvering against Gil Attack and resistant to fate manip.

Now let's talk about Schrifts and Yhwach other ability, while most of them is pretty useless in this situation some of them can be really handy here as example I don't see resistant to power absorb on Gil profile :/ so Sankt Altar can be an option here and for Schrifts.

Yhwach can use The Balance to counter most of Gil attack too, now I will not try to explain how B offensive capability work since Gil has resistant to it so it prob wont work but Yhwach can still use B defensive ability in form of Freund Schild who will absorb all the incoming misforture/damage to Yhwach and reflect it back at opponent so even if B misforture reflection wont work, B will still protect Yhwach by absorb all the incoming misforture on him.

X Axis as I dont see Gil to have resistant to X axis and don't forget that X axis have instant attack speed, you can only aim dodge it and it will be way harder to do so if you don't have precog(Don't forget Mimihagi here), Yhwach can snipe him in the head and be done with it. in addition X axis give him pretty good Intangibility too, shinigami who can interact with non corporeal fodder soul can't touch X axis at all, not without hax.

The Visionary. What it do? can turn fantasy into reality and on this case Yhwach can use V to erase the image of his death thus he wont die anymore(Remember kenpachi don't kill Gremmy but he is die by literally killing himself and imagine a world where he can't imagine anymore) in adition Yhwach can create clones of himself with The Visionary to increasing his power and thse clones will be as powerfull as Yhwach himself, so far by Gremmy feats he can create 6 clones of himself (7+ original Gremmy).

Another V is the Vanishing point(Guenael ability and he is created by Gremmy) this allow the user to disappear from visual and mental perception at will. Upon vanishing, his opponent cannot even remember striking him, as Yachiru instantly forgot upon Guenael disappearing. Vanishing Point functions through three separate versions. By switching from Version 2 to Version 1, Guenael can remain invisible while attacking his opponents. Furthermore, he can switch between Versions 1 and 2 instantaneously" this ability has 3 Version:

Version 1 causes Guenael's "appearance" to vanish, thereby turning him invisible.

Version 2 causes his "existence" to vanish, causing him to become completely intangible. When using this version, he leaves behind an afterimage that can act as a decoy, giving opponents the impression that their attacks have landed.

Version 3 causes Guenael's existence to vanish from within the minds of others, causing them to forget that he ever existed.

The Vanishing point also has another ability that allow the user to temporally react with faster reaction time than his opponent may have.

The Yourself. Simple it allow Yhwach to copy his opponent Appearance/Personality/Power and Memory. This can be pretty deadly ability combine with The Visionary ability to create multiple clones of yourself. :/

The Miracle. Gave him low godly regen and become stronger if your attack dont kill him..now I know low godly regen alone won't save you from Gil but bear in mind that Yhwach have resistant to soul manip(95% char in bleach have this) so its not that easy to destroy his soul, multiple ability who allow him to become Intangibility, can P Null his enemy ability via the A (Works to Conceptual power null, Causality manipulation and EE who use 100 nights in soul society), can also lower his enemy resistant and gain resistant with The Deathdealing, Can absorb all the incoming misforture/damage to his Freund Schild, Can erase the image of his death via The Visionary and even if he die he can rewrite the future where he die. :/

So overall I think Yhwach have the mean to countering both Gill resistant and Gill hax. :/

Okay, as I say ignore my first paragraph if this is 5-A Gil, Yhwach can beat him with physical attack if this is not 5-A Gil, but most of my point after that is focus on how Yhwach can maneuvering around gil hax and resistant.

I have edit it to make it clear.

I noticed, but Yhwach is the MVP of the team. I mentioned that Kaguya's Ash Bones and DIO's ice would help but Yhwach is more hax potent.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I noticed, but Yhwach is the MVP of the team. I mentioned that Kaguya's Ash Bones and DIO's ice would help but Yhwach is more hax potent.
Gil has shit tons of resistances, those abilities you mention are straight up useless.

Its seems like The Compulsory can works too. The Compulsory is ability to manipulate its user nerves and extend them to invade the bodies of opponents and control their movements and since it has invade and control its target movements The Compulsory can use its target own muscles to twisting and tearing limbs apart or even tear their bodyto pieces

The Compulsory can also be imbue to surroundingenvironment andHeilig Pfeil and if its nerves touch Gil, even if Yhwach fail to kill him with The Compulsory, the nerves can absorb the information from Gil biology(this works on shinigami who is a walking soul and not made from physical matter) to evolveand gain their Strength and special ability from their biology.

Back