• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Seems that Gilgamesh is used a lot these days, so why not. It's even better as they had fight that was never finished for their 5-A Key (when both were). Hope this isn't a stomp for any of them.

Both at their strongest.

Gilgamesh (Fate Series):

Xue Ying:

Inconclusive:

Gilgamesh Full Power Extella
vs
Xue Ying Renderv2

It creates a World in which he hides and becoming one with it that has or better said its a mind/soul hax power. It's a world that transcends the laws of the world including its time-space.

I don't see Gil getting past Acausality 3 or Mid-Godly, and I think the only thing that keeps this from being a stomp is Enkidu which would bind Xue real hard... Given he's not deflecting it away.

I don't know if he can bypass the mid godly but he could just incap him by keeping him chained with Enkidu possibly

He can also probably bust the mirage world with Ea

Also he resists mind and soul stuff from BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

To reach him, you need first to get through the Mirage World which is also him as he is one with it. Don't forget he also has Multiple Existence (2 + 1 true body).

Question: Can Enkidu bypass a 4-D Hax?

Something something mooncell is 8-D so yes

If he is one with the mirage world and Gil just busts the mirage world would he still be able to regen?

As long as part of the Mirage World survive yes, but that's not his true body and even if it was as long as one from his multiple existences exist he can survive and those can remake the other one. All three of them are 100% in all be it power/stats/soul etc. One exists in the mortal realm in a hidden space where the Laws of this World exist, the second is usually the one who explores/fights/etc while the third exists in another Cosmos.

How strong is his mind/soul resistance?

Well Gil could certainly bust the entire mirage world but the multiple existence thing stops him from killing Xue Ying

So I guess all he could do is Enkidu him for an incap possibly

His mind and soul resistance is above BB who became one with the 8-D mooncell

So probably 8-D

He can turn illusory or become one with the void to escape plus Enkidu would have to get all of them to win.

How is his Conceptual/Law/Sleep/Dream resistance?

Can he also bind something so big that his legs width alone is near as big as the Universe?

Enkidu prevents you from escaping by any means really including teleportation and such, I'm pretty sure it actually just powernull you but ehh

Also scales from BB

I'd assume so since im pretty sure he can bind her

idk though

Who said Xue Ying can't kill him? Till now it was only talked about what Gil resist.

Xue Ying has a very large list of hax.

ZackMoon1234 said:
Zarat, you can argue for Xue Ying but it won't count as a Vote for yourself, but we can use it as a Reasoning so give us some thoughts on the Thread
Same thing with this - https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3042479#23
I didn't argue for any. Just presented what he can do/resist and on the other one I only said his ap. You can see that I have not voted.

But since I see that Enkidu doesn't seem to have that high range(the largest thing I saw it bind was Tiamat, much smaller than Xue), I think Gil gets Walls of Texts to oblivion

Back