• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AguilaR101 said:
Conceptual Erasing Ea sounds pretty damn wanky tbh.
Gil should still take this with a fully charged attack as it uses space-time dislocation to cause damage.
Ram already cleared that up. I'm sure It was just a misuse of words on Gargoyles part.

Although yea it is pretty wanky otherwise aha.

EDIT: 5-1 Gil?

Nope. I think we all know where it's from...

@Aguila

I don't understand why Concept Erasing Ea is wanky when:

1) It's the authority that created the World, as in its concept.

2) It has shown itself to be capable of ripping apart the Reality Marble that forms the concept of the Earth and all subsets of it.

3) It's by and far away the most powerful Noble Phantasm in existence amongst traditional Heroic Spirits. The vast majority of Noble Phantasms (like Excalibur and Gáe Bolg) are Conceptual Weapons, as are the nigh-infinite weapons in the Gate of Babylon.

001's mind hax does not seem to be strong enough to affect Gil, since he laughed off 3 billion curses, each designed to make you experience every kind of depravity at once and make you sink into the depths of despair to the point of wanting to eat yourself to end it as it melts your body, mind, and soul into it. Brief exposure is enough to blacken Servants as brave and legendary as King Arthur and Hercules.

@Reppu Ea just shaped the world it didn't actually create the concept. Reality Marble? That's just the World/reality that Ea as a authority can rip apart.

Reppuzan said:
I don't understand why Concept Erasing Ea is wanky when:
There is a difference between specifying it could create/destroy the very concept of the world/reality marbles and vaguely referencing to be able to destroy concepts.

the latter comes across as an attempt to give Ea an ability to erase the concept of whoever it hits.

regardless it still ignores conventional durability because it's using a space-time dislocation to attack the opponent and likely also hurting him with its pocket reality destroying capabilities.

@Rat

If not for Gaia and Alaya working together Ea would have obliterated the Earth in Strange Fake while scraping away at its reality and laws.

In addition, Enkidu's Enuma Elish is explicitly referred to as the concept that once propagated life.

It's just a weapon that tears apart reality/world the side effects are the laws not working because reality is rupturing and getting ripped apart. Enkidu just channeled the counter force and stiched it back together. It was even stated that that Enuma Elish lacked the sheer magnitude compared to during the Age of Gods which Enkidu could deal with. So really the Counter Force didn't have to worry to much.

Yes but it did not create the concept of the world it simply shaped it and cultivated it for life.

Also we are kind of derailing now.

@Ram

Enkidu himself is explicitly stated to be a Conceptual Weapon

"Namely, Enkidu was born as the concept of a god-forged weapon to pierce Gilgamesh's hostility and return the Chisel to the gods' own hands."

He would simply puncture the World and stitch it back together. If a wall existed in the chasm between Heaven and Earth, he existed to pierce that concept."

But yes, we're derailing.

@Ram

But if Enkidu could completely pierce through concepts (and thus deal conceptual damage), I don't see why Ea can't do the same.

Because Ea is a conceptual weapon that rips apart the world/reality while Enkidu is a conceptual weapon that pierces pierces the concept of the world. They are different. Based on what I know right now there is nothing that indicates that Ea is a conceptual eraser. But it does do conceptual damage.

Can't tell if Rep is voting for Gil or not...

@Ovens

Is it really necessary for me to give an explicit vote if I'm obviously arguing in his favor?

Fine, voting Gil.

Reppuzan said:
Is it really necessary for me to give an explicit vote if I'm obviously arguing in his favor?
A person argues in favor of a character throughout the entire thread. The following happens.

Either you count their vote, "I didn't vote lol", but don't count their vote (See your quote above)

It is considering that not everyone on this wiki votes or wants to vote even if they argue in their entire thread (Looking at Weekly), and a quick two second response saves the OP the trouble getting either of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back