• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giga Bowser VS Ultimate Humungousaur (1-4-1)

Ultimate Humungousaur is being used,

Starting distance is 10 m,

Speed is equalized,

and Battle takes place in Cascade Kingdom.

Giga Bowser's AP is 2.85 Gigatons of TNT

Ult Humungousaur's AP is 1.94 Gigatons of TNT

The AP gap is roughly 1.46x

Giga Bowser: 1
Ult Humungousaur: 4
Inconclusive: 1

Giga_Bowser_SSBU.png
Ultimate_Humungousaur.png

Last edited:
Gonna note that Giga Bowser should have a class M LS
True, but Ult Humungousaur vastly upscales from 4,018,526 kg, but It's likely he's even stronger considering in base form, he threw Sunder's glider out of Earth's orbit with this much force (91,154,531 kg). Making him over 19.2x stronger than Bowser.

From start, giga bowser has 100% the mobility advantage thanks to the smash characters natural acrobatics
In a similar fashion, Humungousaur is capable of doing leap attacks, rolls, slide tackles, and even flips (If IIRC with the latter)

In a similar fashion, Humungousaur is capable of doing leap attacks, rolls, slide tackles, and even flips (If IIRC with the latter)
He can =/= does in every combat. Giga bowser still has that advantage, but sinse humungousaur is 19 times strongher this becomes a AP stomp any way

OP could just have missed that

but okay, this still would make trowing anything at giga bowser is a one shoot,
I didn't miss anything, I think you may have misread my comment. I was explaining to Koopa that Humungusaur had a 19x advantage in Lifting Strength not Attacķ Potency, the latter which Bowser has a 1.46x advantage in.

Also the RKE of the glider feat totalled up to 7.18 Megatons of TNT (City level) which I'm pretty sure isn't gonna one-shot Bowser anytime soon.

As I'm typing this I found out the calc got updated and the new results came out as Class K LS along with High 8-C RKE respectively.

Despite this Ult Humungosaur still has the Lifting Strength advantage as he's stronger than his full-sized form which could hold up the Washington Monument, which weighs 100,000,000 kg; 21.12x greater than Dedede's hammer feat

Last edited:
Ok so Ult. Humungousaur has a MASSIVE Lifting Strength advantage unlike Bowser's AP one, Ult. Humungousaur can also resist fires so breath attack (which seems like Bowser's main move) won't work. Since most of Bowser's abilities seem melee in nature I think Ult. Humungousaur can play to that disadvantage with his better range, idk what he can do about Bowser's teleportation and invulnerability tho.

idk what he can do about Bowser's teleportation and invulnerability tho
Bowser's Invulnerability mainly originates from game mechanics (In SSBB and SSB4 when Bowser uses his final smash, he becomes invulnerable for a short amount of time before reverting back to base form) But as seen in his boss fights Giga Bowser can still harmed and incapacitated by opponents on his level, so I don't think his Invulnerability will be an issue for Hugh in this fight

I think humungosaur would be overwhelmed by giga bowser elemental atack, so gonna vote giga bowser
Counted, but I do want to pitch in saying that Hugh has had experience against chimera villains who can also use a variety of elemental attacks such as Ultimate Aggregor and Ultimate Kevin

Counted, but I do want to pitch in saying that Hugh has had experience against chimera villains who can also use a variety of elemental attacks such as Ultimate Aggregor and Ultimate Kevin
UH wasn't ragdolled by them? andgiga bowser has his elemental manipulation on his meele atacks so in a meele figh It's more efective

UH wasn't ragdolled by them? andgiga bowser has his elemental manipulation on his meele atacks so in a meele figh It's more efective
Base Humungousaur lost to Ult Aggregor due to being weakened, not to mention Aggregor already had his strength amplified five-fold (after absorbing five aliens) which lead him to easily stomping Hugh. While he still lost to Ult Kevin, Ult Hugh was shown capable of trading blows with him, not to mention the latter was holding back in that fight iirc.

Also in the past Ben has been able to hold his own against and even defeat Kevin on a number of occasions.

While Bowser can dish out some creative elemental attacks in cqc, it'll likely go south if Hugh starts grappling him

Base Humungousaur lost to Ult Aggregor due to being weakened, not to mention Aggregor already had his strength amplified five-fold (after absorbing five aliens) which lead him to easily stomping Hugh. While he still lost to Ult Kevin, Ult Hugh was shown capable of trading blows with him, not to mention the latter was holding back in that fight iirc.

Also in the past Ben has been able to hold his own against and even defeat Kevin on a number of occasions.

While Bowser can dish out some creative elemental attacks in cqc, it'll likely go south if Hugh starts grappling him
no one you mentioned uses elemetal atacks in meele combat casually, and giga bowser can fight of beingh grapled by covering him self on his elemental atacks

My vote is on Hugh, but it's definitely a close match. I think it really just comes down to how you wanna interpret the EXACT interactions between their abilities and trying to edge out superiorities either way. I just feel like the missile launcher is a little bit overlooked -even if it doesn't hurt too bad, it's a solid smokescreen and doesn't stop what Hugh is doing to use. Getting a potential edge in from a cqc style situation because of that could be what makes it, but it's totally up to debate.

no one you mentioned uses elemetal atacks in meele combat casually, and giga bowser can fight of beingh grapled by covering him self on his elemental atacks
Not true, Kevin used to casually spam elemental attacks all the time. Some he's done at close range include ice, plants, water, and air. He can also do stuff like shroud himself in fire. Aggregor too has used elemental attacks in close combat such as Earth and Electricity.

I forgot to mention that while Ben did lose to Ult Kevin as Ult Hugh (Mainly cause he was holding back), he did go on to Easily beat Kevin once he got serious.

Another reason I came back is because as of this thread Hugh officially has Resistance to Fire Attacks which greatly nerfs Boozer's fire breath, not to mention Hugh already has some resistance to Extreme Cold and did break out of being immobilized in crystal (which is kinda similar to Boozer's Ice Manipulation)

Ngl I'm kind of leaning towards incon rn. I'd say both GB and Humungousaur are relatively even in most ways. While GB does have a slight AP advantage and a considerable stamina advantage, Humungousaur has a much higher LS and has resistance against some of GB's elemental attacks. I can't really see one of them taking it more often than not as of now.

Ngl I'm kind of leaning towards incon rn. I'd say both GB and Humungousaur are relatively even in most ways. While GB does have a slight AP advantage and a considerable stamina advantage, Humungousaur has a much higher LS and has resistance against some of GB's elemental attacks. I can't really see one of them taking it more often than not as of now.
So you voting incon?

Back