• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giegue vs Meruem

I...don't actually know...

The most info I've gotten is a statement in the game about Giegue "Warping" the planet, but that's pretty much it.

No. Meruem's passives are: Fearhax (puts fear into opponents), madness hax (makes opponent batshit crazy), paralysis (well depends on those two) and limited death hax (if someone weaker than him physically or something is too long in his presence his aura can kill him)

Huh, this will be weird then. Not sure how effective those hax will be, especially paralysis inducement (since even if he is paralyzed, it wouldn't stop him with his passives and PSI attacks).

Giegue basically either controls the persons mind, make them evil, or make them go Insane/Mad. Giegue is also able to take control (or essentially create an army) of Inanimate objects, Animals, Ghost/Spirits, and Corpses. He is able to do this on a global scale.

He only resist Type 3 Madness Hax, Giegue has Type 2.

Plus, I dunno if he could resist it on Giegue's potency.

As for Reality Warping, I need to get more info on that.

And neither does Meruem. Giegue does resist Paralysis however. So that should probably be left off. Death hax... Well I do believe Giegue has an AP edge here. So he shouldn't be weaker than him.

Meanwhile Giegue can simply take control of the mind, making them loyal servants to Giegue.

Incon? Stomp? Why?

Regarding Reality Warping, apparently there was a website that had scans on it but got removed. Soooo that's a dud. And we are left with just him Warping the planet.

Because it depends on who activates their passives first. Though idk if Giegue's powers are passives passives (Meruem needs to activate Nen to do so)

Wait...

Pause right there. You're telling me Meruem's own abilities has to be activated? Passive hax aren't uh... usually really activated, otherwise this is just a dud. For Giegue, he caused Global chaos with his mere presence while just entering earth.

I think Giegue stomps then..

I mean, he scared Welfin and aged him to old ass wolf just with his presence without Nen. But every Nen user activate Nen by thought and can instantly scare the heck out of opponent. That's why it's passive, because everyone start with Nen with a fight.

Every user in HXH has this. Meruem does it better, because well... He's Meruem.

Giegue is a Psychic alien tho. And I don't really see how that prevents Giegue from Mind haxing Meruem in the very beginning of the fight since well... It's already in effect. scaring Giegue won't stop him.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why does everything have to end in stomps!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Okei

Meruem shouldn't actually resist the mind hax here at all, considering the only reason none of it works in HxH is because of the Shroud defense the verse uses. It's just sunscreen for people's bloodlust, basically. But since it's still on the page, go off with it...?

Back