• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Rider vs. HST (Holy Shonen Trinity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything in that capability thread that suggests he can take on even one high tier from Bleach, let alone Naruto and One Piece.

That won't stop HST matchups as that means all characters from all three franchises, regardless of power.

ghost rider wins since he is so incredible that the stats can only say "unknown" about everything that would measure his abilitys :D

but to be honest, bleach is banned, ywach should overkill with hype and "almighty", otherwise kaguya has maybe a chance...

other than them i doubt that anyone can win, GR is immortal too :I

Alakabamm said:
I don't see anything in that capability thread that suggests he can take on even one high tier from Bleach, let alone Naruto and One Piece.
Ghost Rider defeated Doctor Strange and went toe to toe with Thor beating his ass.

DeathBattleMike said:
Alakabamm said:
Ghost Rider defeated Doctor Strange and went toe to toe with Thor beating his ass.
Deathabattle Mike?...a mighty G1 coming over here?...tis a long time since I've seen a familiar face...or avatar pic should I say.

If this was a gauntlent I'd say Ghost Rider takes this (obviously not alive bleach characters) Don't know about all at once though.

Wait, it's said he could have taken on WWH who's star level and won? Shouldn't this be a stomp?

So there are some claims in this thread about Ghost Rider beating this and that. But on this wiki, if I'm not wrong, you can't scale comics according to that, because it is based on author preference the majority of the time. So we need to look at each situation and see if it is scaleable.

Doctor Strange: Not scaleable. This battle did not involve any significant power feats from strange and was basically a stomp that ignored all of his powers.

WWH: Didn't even happen. Strange implied that Ghost Rider could take him on, but that's all it was.

Thor: This is the only one I haven't seen. Can someone show some scans for this one? I am finding it hard to believe that he is even near his level when he has to use portals to even travel between different planets.

As for the inevitable 'Penance Stare soles" stuff, I am going to remind everyone that Naruto is famed for massive eyehax and how to get around it. It is also famed for Edo Tensei, an immortality granting ninjutsu that led to an entire arc filled with people sealing up immortals, immortals just like Ghost Rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back