• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Getbackers Discussion Thread

Finished Act 11 or "Voodoo Child"

Part 17 or Chapter 246

Maria has Magic and Attack Reflection

Part 18

Ban has Existence Erasure (Could've erased Help), Soul Manipulation (Banished Help's Logic which acted as a Soul back to the Archiver and can likely do that to regular Souls), Reality Warping, Metaphysics Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Beltline Monsters are beings that transcends life and dead and has a powerful Logic that acts as Souls or a Metaphysical part of them created by the art of Houjutsu as stated by Maria. Ban used greater logic to defeat it)

Akabane has Power Nullification, Metaphysics Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Non-Physical Interaction (Negated the Immortality and Powers of the Beltline monster who was an undead and Immortal being that wasn't even born and exists beyond life and death and exists as a powerful Logic that acts as a soul. Akabane was stated that to work under a logic that makes him lolnope anything he feels that are inferior to him including Death itself)

Part 19

Maria has Healing

Part 20 and 21

Der Henker has Nonexistent Physiology (Consistently described as a being with no mass, energy, calorific value, or existence and even stated by Makubex to be a true vacuum devoid of any particles), Energy Manipulation and Absorption (Was shown to completely absorb the energy sent towards it and sent it to the Beltline)

@Lancer. That would be fairly accurate except:

We have Logic Manipulation as a power here so Ban and Akabane get that along with everything you mentioned. Ban gets Maria's attack reflection and Magic since both he and Maria studied under the same person (witch queen) and even proved when Maria later says "i have nothing left to teach you", so Ban should logically know the same Magic as Maria.

Akabane and Ban can affect non existent beings (since their logic is powerful logic so ofc it beats lower logic even if it's non existant in everything. And Akabane's logic may even be more powerful than that of Der Kaiser who created these non existant beings).

Akabane and Ban both get Negation and Creation (You listed it as Power Null but it's a bit better than that as it's not limited to powers. Seeing as how Akabane could physically slice up a non physical being, negate their immortality and as stated by him anything is fair game as long as you posses higher logic), Creation comes from Der Kaiser who used logic to create these beings, and since both Ban and Akabane possessed logic strong enough to beat Der Kaiser's logic creations, they should at least be able to create beings on that level.

And Ban's "Begone Spirit" is more than just Soul Manipulation. I listed it as these:

Existence Erasure, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Logic Manipulation and BFR

The EE you know why. Time Manip, Spatial Manip and BFR is due to returning Help to his point of origin (which would be kind of rewinding time, but since he also went back to the archiver it would be spatial manipulation and BFR ), Logic Manip cus it was stated that Ban used greater logic (maria stated that Ban and Akabane used greater logic to beat the monsters), and Info Manip because he sent help as mere data back to the archiver. Though im planning on making a page for "Deconstruction" soon and gonna replace those with Deconstruction.

It'd rather be Metaphysics Manipulation than Mathematics Manipulation like you linked since Logic in this context is described and implied to be metaphysical rather just common sense or anything and not at all related to maths. And combined by Reality Warping, it all fits the context.

Ban likely gets Magic and Attack Reflection for that.

You can just mention that in the Nonphysical interaction part that both can affect Non-Existent beings via their Logic/Metaphysics Manipulation.

Negation might get removed from the wiki for which I didn't include it. Creation is a no since Akabane or Ginji aren't Houjutsu user (at least not where I am currently).

Disagree with Time Space since it doesn't state he returned Help to his point of Origin. Just that he sent Help back to the Archiver. So Maybe Info Manip but certainly not Time Space Manipulation.

Hmm this description seems pretty ok to me tbh:

• Logic Manipulation: Since mathematics builds upon, includes and extends logic, changing mathematics can have an effect on the underlying logical concepts. For example by creating a mathematical contradiction and through the principle of "ex falso sequitur quodlibet" the validity and usefulness of logic could be undermined.
Other than that then maybe Law Manipulation would fit better. (I would rly like to not use Reality Warping since it's besically the way to describe anything you can think of, it's too wide and unspecified) Either than or Data Manipulation and Information Manipulation.

Oh i didn't know Negation was getting removed. Why though i don't see any problem with it.

Hojutsu = Logic Manip user. That's literally it's meaning. If you can manipulate Logic, you are a Hojutsu user. In terms of Logic Potency Ban should be = Akabane >> Der Kasier (since Der Kaiser is just a member of the Beltline, Infinity Fortress' law states that "the low cannot defy the high".

I believe you missed Ban saying "go back to where you came from" and Akabane saying "send it BACK to the archiver" and Maria saying "these monsters are creations of the Archiver itself" so it's basically sending it back to it's origin. So he sent him as Data/info (which is how he was when he hadn't been created by the archiver) back to the archiver (he went back to the mother system). So he went back to it's point of origin in time, form and place. So that's why, though it is a sandbox so i can change it if you disagree.

On another note you think i should make "deconstruction" as a power?

They really aren't using any sort of mathematics tbh so it doesn't qualify. Law Manip would likely fit under it and reality warp is cool too for Akabane at least. I'd say Metaphysics Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Reality Warping are being used here.

We don't know how Der created them and if Ban and Akabane are able to create beings like Beltline Immortals. However, this isn't an impossibility and as such it'd fall under Metaphysics Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Reality Warping. So creation isn't needed cuz it'll make it congested. Negation is still being debated to be kept or not but if it stays then both Ban and Akabane gets it.

Archiver here, from what I saw so far, is a being in Babylon City. And nowhere in the scan states that Ban sent it back in time. Just that Ban sent it back to where it originated aka back to the Archiver in Babylon City. Not "When" it originated.

Don't think that's necessary since Deconstruction is vague and can range from simple Matter Manip to Info Manip.

Ok then makes sense, i agree.

We know Der created them using Hojutsu doe. Maria stated that those monsters were created using Hojutsu. And then stated that both Ban and Akabane can do hojutsu aswell.

Imma not say anything here since you'll learn about this in the final arc. "When" it originated i was thinking more of "how" it originated. So he turned into "what" he was "back then". So he turned back to Info. Though again it's not like im strongly protecting this part since i just didn't know what to put it as.

Imma create it and ask Ant whether it's good or not.

Finally Finished GetBackers and the Last Arc was Act 12 or "Get Back The Lost Time"

Part 3

Akabane likely has Fate Manipulation (Stated what imagination shows, determines the fate and in context his imaginations could change fate)

Part 11

Akabane has Spatial Manipulation (Cut a path through the Beltline Erosion as well as Dimensions)

Part 21

Ban has Spatial Manipulation (Can distort the Beltline's Space)

Part 22

Ginji has possible Resistances to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation as Raitei (His Raitei form was stated to have broken through and exists beyond Space Time)

Part 23

Ginji has Summoning (Can summon Raitei from across Time and Space)

Ban has Fate Manipulation (Can severe the ties of Fate with his Aesclepius which was used later in the Arc to destroy Archiver's plan of creating a new Future)

Part 29

Ginji has resistance to Energy Drai

Part 31

Ginji has Metaphysics Manipulation, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification (Fought and destroyed Der Kaiser's Undead Monsters in a similar fashion like Ban)

Ban too has Power Nullification

Part 42

Ginji has Reactive Evolution (Improved himself just by watching Paul's and Ban's fight)

Part 48

Maria is Transcendental

Part 50

Akabane has Power Mimicry and Duplication (Can duplicate his body into countless numbers and learned this just by seeing Kagami)

Part 53

Maria has Homing Attacks

Part 55

Archiver has Data Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Fate Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Magic, Metaphysics Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Nothingness Manipulation, Creation, BFR, Teleportation, Clairvoyance, Acausality (Type 4) (Archiver is the one who created the entire reality of GetBackers world and sees it nothing more than datas and created a Fate/path in history for everyone that could not be diverted from and even if diversion happens, the diverted path would ultimately lead to the main path. Can use Houjutsu as well as create the undead immortal monsters in the beltline with no Souls. Archiver disintegrated Makubex and sent him to the Archives with his memory wiped where Makubex could watch and remember everything)

Part 62

Archiver is Non-Corporeal

Part 63

Akabane has Regenerationn (Low-High; Regenerated from a drop of Blood), Shadow Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation (Can attack my manipulating his own shadows and creating darkness), Acausality (Type 4; Is a Transcendental being)

Part 64

Akabane has Quantum Manipulation, Probability Manipulation (His powers work on the same principles as Quantum Uncertainty and as such, if he doesn't believe in something then it won't exist), Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation (Created a Door out of the Illusion reality of Masaki)

Part 68

Archiver is at least High 3-A on a 4D scale for being able to erase the future of the world, Likely Low 2-C as the destruction of Infinity Fortress would collapse Space-Time

Part 69

Ginji has Resistance to Illusion Creation and Light Manipulation (Can lolnope Masaki's light attacks and illusion creations)

Part 70

Archiver has Spatial Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation (Makubex interfered with the Archiver's system causing Kaoru to be sent and protected inside Hyperspace), Probability Manipulation (Can Manipulate Probability to create a future that can be different from the main future)

Ginji has Spatial Manipulation (Can break through the Hyperspace)

Part 71

Archiver has Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation (Archiver is the one who created the Visible Universe of GetBackers. Was going to unify the minds of Mankind. Can assemble all the Qualia)

Maria and Akabane are Resistant to Time Manipulation and Reality Warping (They were stated to come from a different plane of Existence as well as being Transcendental and working under a different flow of Time and Reality)

Part 72

Archiver has Willpower Manipulation (Was going to unify all the collective Will of Mankind), Memory Manipulation (was going to create humankind with false memories)

Part 73

Archiver has Ressurectio (Can Ressurect dead people)

Part 75

Transcendentals are stated to surpass life and death and as such Akabane has Immortality (Type 1 and 5)

Part 76

Ban has Attack Reflection (Reflected Kagami's attacks which cut his own arm

Part 78

Ginji has Explosion Manipulation

Part 79

Ginji has Regenerationn (High; was able to Regen after being turned to sand. Lord of Creation exists as Pure Energy and similar to Kurusu Masaki who can exist as Photons and as such can Regen and reform from any wounds and damages)

Part 83

Akabane has Resistances to Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Metaphysics Manipulation, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Information Manipulation, BFR, Fire Manipulation (Tanked Ban's Asceplius attack that destroyed Help)

Ban has Fire Manipulation

Part 85

Akabane has Non-Corporeal (Can exist as a Non-Corporeal being even after getting erased completely), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly; Regenerated after Ban erased him on a Metaphysical Level)

Ban has Reactive Evolution (Evolved against Akabane and created the power to defeat and erase him)

Part 87

Akabane has Immortality (Type 9; Transcendentals are stated to exist in the Real World where their will powers would create their backup copies in the Virtual Reality of GetBackers. Furthermore, Akabane is completely out of the influence of The Archiver as he is a Brain Trust member in the real world like Professor Makube herself)

Archiver has Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), Life Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, and many more (Created the GB Virtual World and completely governs every aspect of it including the Physical and Metaphysical)

Part 88

Akabane has Life Manipulation (Suspended the Life Force of Ban so that he won't be erased at all)

NOTE: The Verse of GetBackers Consists of the Real World as well the Virtual World which was created by the Real World as a "Backup Copy" of the latter's Universe and exists alongside the Real World on a similar Time Axis. As such, there are no higher dimensional beings or anything but however, the Real World is able to influence the Virtual World in many ways.

Hmm i agree for the most part, but some stuff i can't agree with:

1. Ginji's transcendence =/= resistance to time and space. Resistance to time and space manip doesn't grant you the ability to go back in time.

2. The archiver is an at least 2-A to High 2-A being. He is responsable for the creation of the virtual world which has infinite universes.

3. This is more of a question. but should Ginji have a key for his Lord of Creation mode?

4. I may have missed it, but you forgot Precognition for Ban and Ginji (after learning intuition, i discussed it a bit and ppl said the closest thing to it's intuition would be precognition, since you know what's going to happen).

That's all for now i think. It's overall really accurate. We just need to discuss a bit more on the transcendence part.

1) Where does it say that he Goes Back in Time? If anything he was completely unfazed by the Space-Time warp of Beltline.

2) Heavy disagree. There was never stated to be any infinite universes present. Only 2. The Real and the Virtual one which was revealed in Chapter 87 of the last arc

3) Redundant tbh. Just Raitei is cool.

4) Seems good tbh

5) Transcendence has been explained by many people from Masaki, Kagami, to Maria, Akabane, Makube to be existing in a different plane of existence (The Real World) and following a different flow of Time than the one in the Virtual World of GetBackers. All the Brain Trust members are Transcendental as they originated from the Real World but their willpower was able to take their alter-ego forms in the Virtual World over which they have sufficient control over. The Virtual World of GetBackers is like a combo of Matrix, Digimon, and SAO. And just like Neo was unbound by the Architecture's Causality System in the Matrix, the Brain Trust members too are Transcendental of the Virtual World created by the Archiver. As such they get Resistance to everything from the Archiver due to just being manifestations of the Willpower of the people in Real World unaffected and not included in the system of the Archiver. Hence why they are Immortal and have OP haxes and power which was blatantly stated to be impossible in the Real World.

Firephoenixearl said:
Toshiki distorting space by merely existing (as he was practically just standing there) after becoming part of Voodoo king's crew.
Ban distorting the space from the beltline (part of infinity fortress created by the archiver who is responsabile for the creation of the whole world which is not a universe) using his Devil Arm.

Ban/Asclepius >= Infinity Fortress (i called it, i said asclepius would be Ban's IF), don't need to elaborate on IF's energy and what it houses (since Babylon City along with the Archiver are still parts of IF). Ban stops Ginji's full power blow after Ginji's attacks become the "infinity fortress' attacks". (meaning he's getting full power from IF)

Ginji breaking through space-time (as explained by 1 of the most reliable sources in the series) and becoming "younger" through sheerly "existing beyond time". (1 of the best proofs of time transcendence i've stumbled upon as of rn in the manga).

Ginji exists outside of time and space that's why stuff like future, past and "remembering" are meaningless to him as he doesn't percieve past as "past" (transcends time, in the most blunt way it can be put).

Ginji pulled Raitei from across time and space (to absorb the negative feelings). PS: Now that i think about it Ginji should have 1 hell of mind manip resistance since he's enduring the pain and suffering of everyone when in IF.

Yuuri's movements having a different visual look compared to normal movement and same for Ban in their 2nd fight inside the Beltline.

Akabane cutting through dimensions (which in this case should mean spatial dimensions to cross something instantly).

Paul Wan same as Ginji got back to his "young" self via "mastering time" and "go upstream" (going back in time due to transcending time and space, since Paul posseses no time manipulating abilities and neither does Ginji).

Paul confirming that he did indeed get back to his prime (young self, as in brought his young self into the present, so not simple time travel to the past, but more like he can fight at his own time [can fight someone with whatever version of himself he wants, because existing beyond time as stated by Makubex allows one to bring any version of themselves into the present ).

Paul has transcended time and space.

Paul goes back from his prime to his old/current self without effort, by simply willing it (it's like he completely disregards the fact that there is a time difference between those forms).

Raitei and Masaki could cause a low 2-C up to 2-A feat of Destruction if they were to clash due to the fact that they both channel the infinit fortress' nrg.

Ginji can ride Masaki's light between the gaps in space-time

Space time collapsing due to the encroachment.

The witch queen stating that if the members of the brain trust (all of the brain trust members have transcended time and space) are defeated the world itself will break. (idk what this means yet, but i'll try to figure it out as i keep reading).

Makubex interfered with the phase of the Archiver (who is at least a 2-A being since he is responsable for the main world and also for creating futures for every choice ever taken which would be infinite as the number of choices left for every being is likely infinite, but he is likely 5D as he transcends time and space to where it can travel between the universes which are in a 5D construct) virtual spacetime and sheltered the girl in hyperspace. And Raitei's plasma broke through the hyperspace.

Just to shed some light on the level of The Archiver and members of the brain trust. The archiver is a world building systemcreated to be the guardian of creation and responsabile for all that is the Get Backers verse (all of the universes, dimensions, paralel universes, past and all possible futures aswell, outside of real life, since the Get Backers is a virtual reality). Created by none other than the brain trust, (the dudes which the GB surpassed).

People like Kagami, Vodoo King, Masaki don't exist in the same "time" as the others (so they don't exist bound by the 4D time but another temporal dimension of time.

The ogre battle disrupting spacetime to a point where the boundry between life and death is getting disrupted (Himiko's dead brother showed up and talked some sense into her, and while i would just say it's some spiritual stuff where she just sees his spirit or remembers her brother, but the fact that Kagami is also seeing her brother proves he is actually there).

Just gonna put some background on Kagami here in case it's relevant later on. Kagami is the embodyment/will of the infinity fortress (as it was stated multiple times throughout this whole arc by more than just himself).

The Witch Queen (the original holder of the Jagan and Divine Design) was so strong she actually stopped the Brain Trust and The Vodoo King's first attempt at choosing a future (so the jagan > Brain Trust members, one of which is Kagami who as mentioned above is the embodiment of the infinity fortress).

The Archiver calls Kagami "transcendential" (gonna be explained later on).

Now to elaborate on Kagami's transcendence. He's fighting with Ban and he states that even among other brain trust members he is "special" (probably means much stronger than the others), and says that "Ban (who is not a transcendential being) and Him inhabit different time-frames" (different temporal dimensions). Kagami restates that he exists in a different time frame (temporal dimension) that's why Ban isn't able to follow his movements (or shouldn't be able to follow his movements given what happens later) and neither should he be able to initiate a counter attack (a lower D being can't dmg a higher D, unless higher D parts of someone are included [higher D hax or attacks). ]

Kagami considers it "outrageous" for someone like Ban who isn't "transcendential" to manage to hurt him. And there is also the "ban is stopped part" just for good measure.And after Ban manages to cut his arm off there is still the same reaction on Kagami (it's not frustration or anger, it's disbelief, he can't understand how a non transcendential being can damage a transcendential being) and even goes as far as to call the feat (dmg-ing a transcendential being) "impossible" (there is also a badass Ban pic there but let's not worry about it).

Ban tears down the dimensional fabric using the Devil Arm (Personal Opinion: holy feking hell that is badass).
Add to that the fact that the clones could move between dimensions (which requires 5D space transcendence).

And a "different time frame" seems to be meaning "a different dimension of time" so not the 4th dimension of time but some other temporal dimension (since transcending time but still bound by it is pretty freaking common in fiction).

Firephoenixearl said:
1) He never went Back at all. Paul only showed age regression by flowing with the unusual timestream of the Beltline. Whereas Raitei form Ginji was stated multiple times to be beyond Time and Space.

2) It was wayyyy before Makubex even learned the truth about Archiver. He even thought at that time that beings from Parallel Universes are coming to their world. However, it became Clear after Kagami explained the Mirror Magic Effect. It's basically where you create a mirage of a person who is connected to the same person or a different one. This was how Ban was able to deflect Kagami's attack and cut off his arm. This was also how the Virtual World was created. Furthermore, after Makubex reformed inside the Archive, he learned everything about it and that Archiver was only trying to reset and rewrite a new Timeline.

Also the Virtual World isn't a World inside the Real World. Chapter 86-88 explains that it's a World that exists parallel on the same time axis as the Real World and due to the Mirror Magic Effect theory of kagami but it was created by the Real World which had some control over it.

3) No those scans are taken out of context. Those Space-Time Reality sheningans were occuring in the Beltline and lower town regions where Space-Time and Reality was already being Warped by the Archiver. The most it shows Low 2-C and that too via the Archiver's system/IF chain reaction that would collapse the Universe. Space-Time Transcendence here doesn't mean much and doesn't makes you High 2-A. The "different time frame" is regarded as the Time Frame of the Real World for which all Brain Trust members get Acausality especially Akabane himself as he is a perfect example.

Like Lordgriffin1000 said above, the higher D stuff is highly inconsistent and has no proper sufficient proof to back it up. You have characters staying they have Transcended Time and Space and yet they can't Dodge Light Attacks or Go back in the Past or even create a Universe/Timeline and are struggling to Rewrite one.

1. Ginji did show de-aging doe.

2. Hmm i don't remember that but i'll agree with you in that case.

3. Well about the light attacks and light speed, it could be relative speed.

But ok im ok with keeping it at this. Makes enough sense and if anything CRT's are a thing in the future there could always be arguments to upgrade them. For now i think it makes sense. Shall i start the creation of the pages then? (you can leave the creation of the pages to me since i got too much free time and since i can't participate in vs threads i'd at least want to do this).

Yes cool. Start creating the verse page, Ban, Ginji, Akabane, Maria, and Divine Design. I'll edit them out if the pages seem clustered or needs new pics.

Okay Cool. Make sure to create Archiver's profile and Akabane should have Resistance to all the Abilities of the Archiver as not only is he Transcendental but due to his direct connection with Kurodo Akabane in the real world, he is unaffected by the Archiver's system.

First Witch said:
Earl, dont post an unfinished profile mate. Profiles needs to be finished before puplishing.
Sorry it won't take long, im just doing it so that i don't lose the work in case some bad bullshit happens and **** it up.

Puplishing it incomplete will get it hakaid tho. Again, just write the profile in one of your infinite Sandboxes and puplish it when its done.

Matthew Schroeder said:
How strong are EoS Protagonists? There's a country level calc in NF.
@Matt I think the Country level calc comes from the Shingetsu Sword calc which had a mass of 100KG/Cubic Micrometer and was Swung at Light Speed. EoS Protags would be At Least that tier likely higher. The God tier of the Verse is The Archiver who created and completely governs the Virtual World of GetBackers and all it's aspects

Matthew Schroeder said:
He swung it at supersonic speeds.
Screenshot 20181111-150446

He Swung at Light Speed which created those Gravity Wells that damaged Paul's hand. I think the statement of Supersonic speed was Ban Commenting how his attack created a shockwave that went beyond the speed of Sound, which is funny because they Surpassed Speed of Sound even in Arc 7

Thay are series, that have a loot of incredible speeds (Lighting, LS, FTL, MFTL, supras the concept or logic of speed in a 3D world, etc) and yet stil around some ***** like "suprass speed of sound"..., i thing if is consistent, the later shoud not taken even for "Low-End/safe feat"

Extreme123dz said:
Thay are series, that have a loot of incredible speeds (Lighting, LS, FTL, MFTL, supras the concept or logic of speed in a 3D world, etc) and yet stil around some ***** like "suprass speed of sound"..., i thing if is consistent, the later shoud not taken even for "Low-End/safe feat"
It is consistent tho. In the last Arc where this specific Shingetsu Sword feat happened, Light Speed and Likely FTL stuff is consistent. Masaki Kurusu can turn into Photons and attack people as well as creating weapons made out of Literal Light and attacking people with them and even then EoS Ban, Ginji and Akabane are faster than him.

Immortality Type 3 and 8 : Ban never Regenerated. Just got healed by external sources iirc. And he never imagined him dying, that was something Der Kaiser wanted him to think but he has always thought of being able to die which was why he was nearly going to have been dead and erased after fighting Akabane

Time Manipulation : That's just Perception Manipulation

Death Manipulation : He never killed anyone via Jagan. Even when going against Bug Dude in Eternal Bond, he only gave him the perception of being dead that didn't kill him in real life.

Petrification : Never did that afaik

Power Mimicry and Information Analysis : Never did any. Just his Genius intelligence could figure out shit and help him build strategies

Ressurection : Not Applicable and can only be done via Divine Design Cards

Summoning : Change the Definition to "Can Summon Asclepius to attack the enemy"

Logic Manipulation : Change it to Metaphysics Manipulation as they aren't Manipulating Mathematics but the Metaphysical aspects of reality.

Look at this entire thread and see if you missed any Abilities for Ban.

Type 3, Ban does regenerate in his demon arm form afair. When he was taking on raitei's blow it think.

Death Manip: He made the bug dude believe he was dead and then released it because he didn't want to kill him. But: 1. The bug dude was released from the transformation that would only leave "if he were to die" and 2. Ban explained that if someone were to believe too much that they were burned that effect would transfer to reality which is the example he used when he almost applied death to the dude.

Well i did mention "via natural talent", he was still capable of copying Intuition after just looking Paul fight once, and info analysis is cus he could read literally everything from Dokubachi. When he understood that Dokubachi is really strong even though they had not fought and did the same thing when Dokubachi transformed. He knew he needed to use logic to beat the beltline monsters etc etc. It's not a hax, but just his genius IQ that can do that though he still can. I think that's how it works.

Im ok with the others.

Ah yes the fight where Raitei lost control. Yeah Ban gets Low-Mid Regen for that.

I'm still skeptical on that but since Jagan warps reality so it's plausable.

Power Mimicry is okay. No for Info Analysis cuz it wasn't stated he can analyze anything just that he's extremely genius.

Back