• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GetBackers: A doubt

I have a doubt, at the end of the manga Dr. Amano, Ginji's mother says that the universe of get backers was made for him, everything was made for his son that is dead in the real world, including the FILE where he already showed capable of affect, in his fight against Masaki Kurusu and more ginji was able to recreate the entirety of the fortress of the infinite (which contains an infinite number of ). His mother claims that only her son's will could recreate the entire universe. Raitei was able to accompany, fight, and annihilate perfectly the existence of Voodoo King who existed outside all the time and space lines, , which was destroying all lines of time, space, possibilities, and destiny. and was becoming one with the ARCHIVE (Even raitei being annihilated perfectly from existence with absolute destruction). So how is ginji just tier 9B?

1. Well those are some of the things that had to be dissmissed. Above Space and Time statements were dismissed due to inconsistency, though if you can come up with a good explanation for the time and space trancendence then Ginji will become a "baseline" of High 2-A (capping at 1-B most likely). So you are free to find proof of this "space time transcendence", proof strong enough to also explain the "contradictory feats".

2. Literally "all" of the current Get Backer tiers are place holders. From Ban's 9-B tier, to The Archiver's 2-B tier, all are place holders, given by me for a general idea of how strong these guys are. The Archiver is likely going into 2-A soon, and the others would be getting other tiers.

3. Pls do get into more details and provide some scans if you can about Ginji recreating the infinity fortress and it's infinte number of universes. Along with The Voodoo King destroying all of timelines, space, possibility and destiny. Not that im doubting you, i just may have missed this during the read.

Look, I have some scans here, but if they prove I do not even know why getbackers for many people, I'll leave some links and you can analyze them.

He recreated the fortress of infinity which contains an infinite number of universes and is consistently suggested Run on the concept of Multiverse Theory. Here Makube Affirms that if Ginji returns, the whole world will self-destruct because he is now the lord of creation.

About the voodoo king I'll have to hunt the scans again and this may take some time.

Your help is always appreciated. But:

He recreated the world which has infinte number of universes when he gained the "lord of creation" authority so when he gained the right to reprogram The Archiver. It is something about Ginji we didn't include as he's only in that form for a litteral moment then goes back to normal Ginji. He doesn't engage in fights either so we found it pretty dull to include "Lord Of Creation Authority" Ginji.

Makube says that if Ginji goes there the world would end, it was meant indirectly. If Ginji wasted any time, The Archiver would end all the timelines and destroy the world. He needed to get to The Archiver and reprogram him before he could do that.

Remember that the ginji won the battle of the ogre against the voodoo king and with that the right to ascend to the city of Babylo (real world) and there he has the right to recreate the world according to his will, because the virtual world was made for Lord of Creator , ginji amano (who is dead in the real world it is an anomaly within GB). A quick explanation: GB's world was created to be a place of peace without any kind of chaos or violence, but someone sabotaged and tried to destroy the file creating a flaw that threatened the whole world , so a small group of scientists accepted the work to investigate this problem and one of them was called Kojami Kyoji, and the traitor and responsible was witch quee so they had to choose a creator to rule over the file and recreate the world.

the file, could rise to TIER 2A it not only controls the infinite universes, such as chaos, possibilities, destiny, time and space, time lines, realities and dimensions, since he rules over all things..

As i said i just didn't include that Ginji in the profiles. Not the Lord of Creation Ginji after he transcended into the real world and rewrote the archiver. Though if you all want it then i can add that version of Ginji in the profiles.

In the mean time, pls head on over to this thread and post the same arguments you did here to bump The Archiver into the 2-A tier.

Back