• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this expert sound like it was made by a powerscaling author

The size of the universes in the multiverses are divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse.- Chapter 1114
In the current multiverse, any random universe was much larger than the Mortal Realm, let alone the current arcane universe, hiveverse, Hybirdverse, and Martialverse. - Chapter 1068
Even as he spoke, he waved his hand, causing everything around him to spin. Shockingly, he was using some sort of teleportation technique to teleport the entire temple into a larger universe.
Originally, the ranks of universes were divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse and Inconceivableverses.
But now, a universe even larger than an inconceivable universe had been born.That was "Annullverse".
This universe was formed by the power that was spread throughout the multiverse.
“Look, Gu Chensha,” Hao Xuan said. “This is the universe I created, and everyone in the multiverse has found their own position. They’re using the power of my virtual network to send feedback to the real world.” - Chapter 1149
The Mortal Realm was too big. It was divided into infinite continents, infinite dimensions and infinite worlds. Many continents and other continents could not be reached by flying. They were not on the same plane, so not only were the spatial lines different, but the timelines were also different. -
"Ha ha ha ha......" The giant who created the cosmic ocean laughed: "Without the limitation of lifespan and the control of the virtual panel, I can express my power endlessly, and finally I have completed my own thoughts. I created my own cosmic sea. Every drop of water in this ocean is a universe, and there is a universe inside the universe, one loop after another. I think the universe has no secrets for me now. My power can be improved endlessly because the power of my mind is infinite, and in the universes I created, the power of every creature is also infinite. Many infinities plus infinities, and the power is indescribable“ Chapter 1147

if you don't think its enough there is more...
"infinite continents" come on now...

Tbf if I made a serious show I'd make some mentionings like this too

But my main thing would be on a comedy show of mine, in which I'd directly say "yall I resist every power on vsbw by 15 layers", make all the other characters say "oh shit he's serious, he's really on that" so that we could count on the wiki

Back