• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My personal Cosmology ( 5D cosmology ).

I’m writing a cosmology that contains infinite amount of universes ( it is a 5D space containing an infinite amount of 4DSTC ). An infinite amount are the same as ours, another infinite amount of them has minuscule to massive differences to our own etc.

But, I was told that the “physics” must remain the same. And then, the opposite from another source.

This is a problem because being limited to all universes having the same physics sounds creatively restricting. I want to write short stories about French fry people, places where 2 equals 7, atoms are replaced by lasagna etc….

I want to hear this community’s opinion. Does breaking physics automatically mean that the cosmology is considered a type 4 multiverse?

For mine, I don’t believe so because… my cosmology is contained in a 5D space so, no universe can exceed 5 dimensions in any form so…

that means no absolute infinity, infinite dimensions, no mathematical universe etc.

I want my 5D cosmology to contain quite literally everything possible…just minus that none of the universes can exceed 5 dimensions.

What do you think?

Back