• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sand vs Lizard

Geras VS SCP-682

Speed equalized.

Both are 9-A

article canon 682 is being used​
Mortal-Kombat-11-Geras-Guide-1.jpg
harris-ejaz-scp-682-2048.jpg

I cant die: 1 (JustANormalLemon)

I cant die (but lizard):

King of incon:

Last edited:
So... This is a strange battle, the 682 adapitation is more defensive them ofensive, so (even being less powerfull them the extended cannon one) alread make It unkillable here, and his reallyt warping that creat black holes would make impossible to imobilize It, I guess It's just a incon them? O will give It a better look later

So... This is a strange battle, the 682 adapitation is more defensive them ofensive, so (even being less powerfull them the extended cannon one) alread make It unkillable here, and his reallyt warping that creat black holes would make impossible to imobilize It, I guess It's just a incon them? O will give It a better look later
Geras can bypass 682's High-Mid regen.

black hole can be an issue, but the black hole isn't much of a black hole, as it doesn't act like one, it heavily damaged a facility. if it were an actual black hole, that facility, along with a large portion of the planet, probably wouldn't exist anymore.

Geras can bypass 682's High-Mid regen.
Adaptation would counter It and "(Described as coming from somewhere where time, space and states of matter operate very differently than they do normally, and that 682 as we know it isn’t a corporeal being)"
probable can't time **** the lizard
black hole can be an issue, but the black hole isn't much of a black hole, as it doesn't act like one, it heavily damaged a facility. if it were an actual black hole, that facility, along with a large portion of the planet, probably wouldn't exist anymore.
Hum...
wouldn't this **** time as well?

Adaptation would counter It
no. he has high-mid regen, being deconstructed into nothing would bypass its regeneration, and even so, geras can simply existence erasure him, as article canon never resisted being erased from existence/
"(Described as coming from somewhere where time, space and states of matter operate very differently than they do normally, and that 682 as we know it isn’t a corporeal being)"
probable can't time **** the lizard
time works differently there, not that it doesn't work at all.
wouldn't this **** time as well?
the image for that doesn't work besides the fabric of reality part, but, again it uses black holes so im unsure if i can take that at face value and assume that'd work, since last time he ****** with black holes it wasn't a real black hole.

the image for that doesn't work besides the fabric of reality part, but, again it uses black holes so im unsure if i can take that at face value and assume that'd work, since last time he ****** with black holes it wasn't a real black hole.
no no, It says that It works like black holes, not that Is black holes, time space relity warping that works like black holes
time works differently there, not that it doesn't work at all.
I mean, It uses a time that works in a way we know It, if the time works diferent for the lizard would be like tring to put a square pice in a circle hole
no. he has high-mid regen, being deconstructed into nothing would bypass its regeneration, and even so, geras can simply existence erasure him, as article canon never resisted being erased from existence/
Adpatation is istill adapitation, the only thing that article cannon has diferent from extended is that the article cannon is slower, and this deconstruction isn't time based?

no no, It says that It works like black holes, not that Is black holes, time space relity warping that works like black holes
man i thought he just really liked summoning black holes that weren't black holes there
I mean, It uses a time that works in a way we know It, if the time works diferent for the lizard would be like tring to put a square pice in a circle hole
he still seems to be effected by time though, and, im pretty sure that only applies to his true self, not to his lizard shell he has.
Adpatation is istill adapitation, the only thing that article cannon has diferent from extended is that the article cannon is slower, and this deconstruction isn't time based?
the enemy being frozen there is time related, the deconstruction is not.

His true self don't exist in the article cannon key... he him self is the true self... somehow...
Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 9, Stated by Dr. Gears to simply a shell formed by 682's true form, and that damaging said shell in any way it is like shaving the hair off a human: annoying, but not deadly, Stated by Dr. Crow to be simply a projection of the true 682 into our reality, with attacking it being the equivalent of poking your finger into a balloon : you're inside it, but still outside of it) thats in his article canon key.
Hum... can you explain better?
the actual blast from his hands freezes the opponent in time, the deconstruction is completely separate from the freeze

Hey guess what! Stomp match. 682 can't perma kill Geras(extremely OOC to incap in this key)and Geras can reduce 682 further then his Combat-Acclible regen can work.

Don't throw Article Canon 682 at haxy bitches.

He can teorically adapt to become imune to It
This isn't extended canon. Article Canon 682 has vastly unknown limits to its adaptation, causing it to be very easily NLFable or, as shown here, we can't assume it'd adapt to Geras's BS in time for it to actually die.

This isn't extended canon. Article Canon 682 has vastly unknown limits to its adaptation, causing it to be very easily NLFable or, as shown here, we can't assume it'd adapt to Geras's BS in time for it to actually die.
As I know, the limit of their adapitation is thee same, but the article Cannon one is just much much slower

As I know, the limit of their adapitation is thee same, but the article Cannon one is just much much slower
im unsure about that, 682's adaptation is pretty wonky with consistency, in article and extended (extended for whatever reason cannot adapt to the acid he's kept in, but can adapt to the gate guardian's attacks.)

its really a pick and choose whether he adapts or not, and his BFR (his black hole) seems to be his only (as reaper said) a bit OOC win-con here (though i swear i remember his black hole being used as a valid win con for him in previous matches)

Back