• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Because apparently, we're doing Foundation matches despite their lack of profiles. And because I like seeing my favorite verses stomped apparently.

Light Urban Fantasy vs Dark Urban Fantasy

Gensokyo somehow knew the Foundation was coming and prepared for over a year at the best of their abilities. Eiri and the Dragon God are sitting this one out. They're aware of most relevant sites.

The Foundation gets a week to prepare before launching an attack. They know a fair bit about Gensokyo, but not everything. They want to contain the anomaly and everything in it at all costs, but still in-character. A peaceful solution isn't an option here.

Speed is equalized as to avoid anyone from Gensokyo blitzing the hell out of all those humans.

Gensokyo is the defender here, but isn't disallowed to go offensive depending on the situation. The containment of Gensokyo and its inhabitants is the winning condition for the Foundation, while the prevention of attacks from the Foundation for a semi-permanent period of time is considered a win for Gensokyo.

Well, first thing's first. The Foundation sends regular MTFs with air support and tanks. That obviously fails. However, they keep sending men until they are short on resources. To which then they send the more anomalous MTFs like Samsara or The Scrubs.

They contain any reality benders using Scantron Reality Anchors, and use MTF Achilles' Heels to counter most of the resistence.

For the more powerful individuals, they can employ specific SCPs that O5 deems appropriate to use to take care of them.

Worse comes to worst, Bright seduces Yukari and gets her to hold his jewel. Yukari-Bright then proceeds to nuke everything.

Trust me ive been workign on it for quite some time and its going to be MASSIVE when its done, easily the largest profile that will ever be made on the wiki

WeeklyBattles said:
Trust me ive been workign on it for quite some time and its going to be MASSIVE when its done, easily the largest profile that will ever be made on the wiki
>Ever

Care to give a estimate?

I don't doubt the size of it, seeing as to how we could already fill an entire profile with MTFs alone. Much less the weaponised SCPs, the various Foundation staff, and their connections to other GOIs.

WeeklyBattles said:
Even Bigger then Kirby's page. That'll be impressive.

How do i check the profile sizes again? I couldve sworn the Angels of Paradiso profile was bigger for a while

Sir Ovens said:
Worse comes to worst, Bright seduces Yukari and gets her to hold his jewel. Yukari-Bright then proceeds to nuke everything.
How could Doctor Bright seduce Yukari? Everyone in Gensokyo is lesbian.

D╠Âr╠Â.╠ ╠ÂB╠Âr╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Âk╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Ây╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠Âs╠Âu╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Âd╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠ÂS╠Âu╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Â-╠Âg╠Âe╠Ân╠Âi╠Âu╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

Necro'd, huh?

Things Bright is never allowed to do: Necro a thread, seduce a reality bending lesbian.

Also, Bright's been shown to be smart enough. I wouldn't call it wanked.

No, no, the second Key for his intellect, for some reason, 1000 genius' = Supergenius, but All Humans ever only = Extroadinary Genius.

I think it's wanked because the Scientists aren't actually (ironically) that Bright, for example, multiple scientists just kept throwing kids at SCP-682 to see if they could get SCP-682 to be nice to them, suffice to say, NOTHING WORKED. Then the team ended up getting killed (bullet to the head) by another Scientist.

Erm, the guy who ordered that was litirally execut- I mean demoted to class D personel.

They are actually pretty strict on what to use on 682, and only bother because it can kill them all if they don't get rid of it.

>Multiple scientists

Uh no, that was one guy who was doing it because he was insane and the foundation killed him because of it

It took several children dying before they took notice.

They aren't the brightest of the bunch.

No, they are just the busy of a bunch. Have over 4000 unique and potentially dangerous monsters defying all laws of reality and you, too, might make some oversights for a week or two.

Udlmaster said:
It took several children dying before they took notice.
They aren't the brightest of the bunch.
Didn't it take two? And weren't they done one after the other?

The foundation as a whole stops world/universe/multiverse ending threats on a regular basis, regularly deals with beings who can warp reality on a whim, have developed stupidly advanced weapons such as weaponized thoughts and images, higher dimensional tech, weapons that can null higher dimensional reality warping, cross universal portals, and things that can mass clone all of humanity as a failsafe, all of this done while Humanity is completely oblivious to any of this.

But yeah the foundation as a whole is unintelligent because one psycho fed some kids to 682 once and it took a second for some no-name scientists to notice

That too. Two children, within little time of each other- one kid thrown in, other kid drugged and thrown in.

Bright, Clef, and Kondraki have all shown incredible planning and strategic minds. Clef has assassinated Keter-level reality benders, killing them before they even noticed. Kondraki has been able to be so cunningly unpredictable that, while he destroys everything in his path, he gets the job done; to such an extent that other researchers don't doubt his abilities to get shot done in the slightest. Bright has been able to go over both of them at points and is comparable; he took over the entire foundation at a time!

Bright is the abridged alucard of the verse.

Absolutly amazing and hilarious most of the time, but you don't want to be within his range of action.

You do know the collective intellect of everyone on Earth is only measured at Extraodinary Genius, right?

Also, numerous of those 4000 are Safe class.

Additionally very few of them actually Warp Reality and those that do have a stupid weakness, because all this is just fanfiction.

Cool, Composite Human doesn't include SCP researchers, just how a normal human wouldn't survive being glomped by 682.

Point?

Why are you acting like CH's inteligence works like math? The amount of people he has the inteligence he has of doesn't matter, since only at most 5 billion of them have knowledge that is truly impressive.

Amd most of that is overlapping, since most people learn the same thing.

In SCP there are things CH couldn't even physically understand.

Super Genius is restricted to characters that can build tech that trumps everything in the real world or outsmart beings that make all of our IRL best and brightest look like a joke. SCP Researchers fit into the later.

Makes me want to put Kondraki vs Rick Sanchez, no prep time, possibly prior knowledge to Kondraki.

Should I do it?

How could Doctor Bright seduce Yukari? Everyone in Gensokyo is lesbian.

D╠Âr╠Â.╠ ╠ÂB╠Âr╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Âk╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Ây╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠Âs╠Âu╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Âd╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠ÂS╠Âu╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Â-╠Âg╠Âe╠Ân╠Âi╠Âu╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

I think based on Bush vs Al Gore, Bright can do it. If Bright is willing to possess a dead guy and run for president, he can possess a lesbian and seduce a lesbian. OvO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back