• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

I just wanted to give a quick update

I'm still working on Barbara's page, I'm just being bombarded by exams atm

Should be done by next week

Who exactly is disappointed?? If anything people were pleasantly surprised that she's nothing like what was described of her in leaks, since those made her seem like an ez skip.

Who exactly is disappointed?? If anything people were pleasantly surprised that she's nothing like what was described of her in leaks, since those made her seem like an ez skip.
Peoples who believed the leakers for sure, because muh shrine maiden

Ez skip and next days you will regret it lel

Honestly the only thing i have with Raiden Shogun is the fact she's datamined as a Polearm user when it was made such a big deal in Kazuha's story about her legendary swordsmanship. Tho considering Albedo was a Geo Bow at the beginning, i won't be surprised if she gets changed to Sword user later.

Honestly the only thing i have with Raiden Shogun is the fact she's datamined as a Polearm user when it was made such a big deal in Kazuha's story about her legendary swordsmanship. Tho considering Albedo was a Geo Bow at the beginning, i won't be surprised if she gets changed to Sword user later.
Didn’t Zhongli also use multiple weapons? Baal might get changed to a sword user but she could also be a legendary sword and spear user.

Yeah he did but that's only ever stated in written lore, he was never actually decipted in-game as using anything other than a spear.

According to Xinyan's character trial, her ultimate is a literal sound wave followed by a wave of fire. Interesting.
I mean, the initial damage cause by her burst is physical and only the later fire wave cause pyro damage so it does make sense, tho this mean that she is destroying her audience ear pretty hard with those damage multiplier.

Edit: also where did it directly state that her burst is a literal sound wave as aside from visual and context clue i don't remember it being stated like that.

I mean, the initial damage cause by her burst is physical and only the later fire wave cause pyro damage so it does make sense, tho this mean that she is destroying her audience ear pretty hard with those damage multiplier.

Edit: also where did it directly state that her burst is a literal sound wave as aside from visual and context clue i don't remember it being stated like that.
O1HxiHo.jpg

i just want to say fighting the cry regis is a nightmare. I has cryo resist potions, atk boast food and multiple recovery food. His health bar was nearly depleted but he still destroys my party with his freeze attacks. That was my 5th attempt. The only times i beat the boss is with co op mode

i just want to say fighting the cry regis is a nightmare. I has cryo resist potions, atk boast food and multiple recovery food. His health bar was nearly depleted but he still destroys my party with his freeze attacks. That was my 5th attempt. The only times i beat the boss is with co op mode
You need help? Also what’s your team comp and level in comparison to the regisvine?

You need help? Also what’s your team comp and level in comparison to the regisvine?
i finally beat it i had to level up beidou to level 60 to beat it. I have aether,beidou at level 60 the rest at level 50. I used xioling,beidou,aether and ning The cryo regisvine was level 72 I am trying to ascend kayea. Now all i need the the silver ravens for his ascension

i finally beat it i had to level up beidou to level 60 to beat it. I have aether,beidou at level 60 the rest at level 50. I used xioling,beidou,aether and ning The cryo regisvine was level 72 I am trying to ascend kayea. Now all i need the the silver ravens for his ascension
Nice job but no wonder you're having trouble shouldn't your characters be at 70 at that stage? Or am I mistaken?

In the last part of the new event story, Albedo describes Alice as a "Near-Omnipotent Sorceress".

While a obvious metaphor, it surely shows how much above everyone else in Mondstadt she is from Albedo's perspective lol.

Diluc also mention how the only people who can pull off the archipelago feat is Venti and Alice so it's safe to assume Alice with prep is above everyone else in Mondstadt bar Venti as even Albedo call her an "Near-omnipotent Sorceress" something he never use to describe anyone else other than her.

Tho she might not be above Venti in power since "Near-omnipotent" could just mean that she is extremely powerful and can do many thing with said power and knowledge not that she's the strongest in Mondstadt since Albedo would bluntly say so if that were the case.

Diluc also mention how the only people who can pull off the archipelago feat is Venti and Alice so it's safe to assume Alice with prep is above everyone else in Mondstadt bar Venti as even Albedo call her an "Near-omnipotent Sorceress" something he never use to describe anyone else other than her.

Tho she might not be above Venti in power since "Near-omnipotent" could just mean that she is extremely powerful and can do many thing with said power and knowledge not that she's the strongest in Mondstadt since Albedo would bluntly say so if that were the case.
It’s also possible that the reason he didn’t say it like that is because she’s not in Mondstadt most of the time.

Has anyone else considered hilichurls vs automata? Mitachurls vs ruin guards. Ruin graders vs lawachurls. I enjoy the idea of large opponents fighting each other, I suppose. I pity the frostarm lawachurl who thinks it'd be a good idea to pick a fight with a ruin grader. That laser would melt it down into a puddle.

Has anyone else considered hilichurls vs automata? Mitachurls vs ruin guards. Ruin graders vs lawachurls. I enjoy the idea of large opponents fighting each other, I suppose. I pity the frostarm lawachurl who thinks it'd be a good idea to pick a fight with a ruin grader. That laser would melt it down into a puddle.
I wish we had an AI vs AI mode in Genshin. Would be cool to watch bosses fight eachother (although some clearly wouldn't work like Dvalin)

As revealed in the new Archon Quest, Raiden Shogun passively manifests an eternal tempest around the entire nation of Inazuma as a embodiment of her will of keeping the nation closed.

Last edited:
Back