• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Well just let me handle the rest, tho there aren't much left but hey atleast leave the man with something to do to not get bord off their ass.

Well guess i will also see if there are any notable thing about the weapon too then, should i pile all of them in a blog too or just dump it on the thread?

Edit: weapon ascension is canon base on some weapon look, just a head up.

Apperantly there use to be a master polearm wielder that could strike a target from miles away without staining his weapon or yeeting it and the way it's said seem like he didn't use his vision or even have one as all millelith doesn't have any allogenes among their rank ever, this should be added to Zhongli and Xiao intelligence due to being mythical figure compare to the guy above who is only a legend among millelith and are above any mortal in Liyue in term of skill and they both also use polearm.

Edit: this also shouldn't scale to Childe as he only master the weapon to an unknown extent and was never imply to be the pinnacle in skill for mortal, only being referred as very skilled and is good in war tactic as such fit to be Tsaritsa personal war weapon, that and the millelith would've there hand full of thing to do back then as there are many monster that roam around that need exterminating unlike today so no, scaling Childe to any past figure without good reason is out, only those that already exist in the past like Xiao and Zhongli and have direct statement should scale.

Last edited:
Apperantly there use to be a master polearm wielder that could strike a target from miles away without staining his weapon or yeeting it and the way it's said seem like he didn't use his vision or even have one as all millelith doesn't have any allogenes among their rank ever, this should be added to Zhongli and Xiao intelligence due to being mythical figure compare to the guy above who is only a legend among millelith and are above any mortal in Liyue in term of skill and they both also use polearm.

Edit: this also shouldn't scale to Childe as he only master the weapon to an unknown extent and was never imply to be the pinnacle in skill for mortal, only being referred as very skilled and is good in war tactic as such fit to be Tsaritsa personal war weapon, that and the millelith would've there hand full of thing to do back then as there are many monster that roam around that need exterminating unlike today so no, scaling Childe to any past figure without good reason is out, only those that already exist in the past like Xiao and Zhongli and have direct statement should scale.
Where is that weapon master talked about?

That is kinda interesting

Inb4 the honkai impact Kequing and Genshin Kequing meme turn into amount of vs thread that isn't stomp or spite and the role is reverse.

Inb4 the honkai impact Kequing and Genshin Kequing meme turn into amount of vs thread that isn't stomp or spite and the role is reverse.
Or because they end up being so absurdly different in their powers and abilities sections due to not passively dying to Honkai beasts we can make a Honkai impact tab for Fischl
Where she can be 6-C without obliterating any scaling in Genshin

Or because they end up being so absurdly different in their powers and abilities sections due to not passively dying to Honkai beasts we can make a Honkai impact tab for Fischl
Where she can be 6-C without obliterating any scaling in Genshin
If elemental energy end up being equal to honkai energy but minus the hax then dream on asshole.

Oh it's not about difficulty just saying you'll find a weapon for like 50%. Heck I'll help you out a bit.

Traveler: Dull Blade (various cutscenes) or Festering Desire (given in story)
Childe: Hunter's bow (cutscene)
Zhongli: Vortex Vanquisher (lore/character art)
Jean: Favonius Sword (everything)
Klee: Dodoco Tales (upcoming weapon)
Beidou: Blackcliff Slasher (character art)
Diluc: Favonius greatsword (character quest)
Xiao: Primordial Jade Winged Spear (character art and lore)
Venti: Elegy for the End (based on banner timing)
Amber: Hunter's Bow (manga and wish art)
Fischl: Mitternachts Bow (aesthetic and lore)
Albedo: Sacrificial Sword (character art)
Bennet: Harbinger of Dawn (wish art and it fits his character)
Eula: Song of Broken Pines (cutscenes)
Razor: Buster Sword Waster's Greatsword (cutscene)
Noelle: Favonius Greatsword (Hangout event)

This is what I can remember.
Venti's Bow is actually the Skyward Harp. Elegy for the End belonged to one of the KOF that died during the Calamity 500 years ago.

Last edited:
0015.jpg

If this was accepted then there should be a key for current Zhongli who isn't as strong as his prime adeptus self but would still be high 7-A due to having vortex vanquisher which is a high 7-A weapon, same with Venti current key as he have the skyward harp, Xiao should get High 7-A via Primordial jade winged spear or flat out, Traveller have a very questionable high 7-A via festering desire, Hutao also have a possibly high 7-A via having staf off homa which can burn being that are infested with slain god and ancient beast that rival god karma the possibly come from it lore ability Hutao ability and it lore purpose imply that she have it.

So, what are your guys thought about it ?
"Carves open mountains and tears through the seas, shreds apart clouds and splits the moon."

ahh yes 5-C Beidou, literally slicing the moon in half

but seriously nice job on this, might help try to find where the catalyst users weapons are, but wtf are the lore of blackcliff slasher and sacrificial sword.

"Carves open mountains and tears through the seas, shreds apart clouds and splits the moon."

ahh yes 5-C Beidou, literally slicing the moon in half

but seriously nice job on this, might help try to find where the catalyst users weapons are, but wtf are the lore of blackcliff slasher and sacrificial sword.
Well Beidou was rumored to be able to cut apart the sea so this would only be supporting evidence and the moon part is probably hyperbole but you never know since she killed the haishan and seemingly spit apart the sea before she got her vision.

Sacrificial sword is described as giving the wielder the ability to stand the test of time so i put those two as a possibly as the blade seem to have a connection to the god of time who use to be in Mondstadt.

The catalyst user doesn't use any weapon (ironic) but if they do then it hasn't been shown yet, only one that is confirmed to have one is Barbara but her hasn't shown up ingame yet and Klee who will have one in 1.6.

If this was accepted then there should be a key for current Zhongli who isn't as strong as his prime adeptus self but would still be high 7-A due to having vortex vanquisher which is a high 7-A weapon, same with Venti current key as he have the skyward harp, Xiao should get High 7-A via Primordial jade winged spear or flat out, Traveller have a very questionable high 7-A via festering desire, Hutao also have a possibly high 7-A via having staf off homa which can burn being that are infested with slain god and ancient beast that rival god karma the possibly come from it lore ability Hutao ability and it lore purpose imply that she have it.
Imma wait for more people to give opinions on that but High 7-A vortex vanquisher and Primordial Jade cutter seem legit

Imma wait for more people to give opinions on that but High 7-A vortex vanquisher and Primordial Jade cutter seem legit
Skyward harp have the power of the anemo archon and is capable of stoping Durin long enough for Dvalin to kill him so it won't be a problem scaling to high 7-A.

The traveler is questionable as he never use it later on despite fighting against Azhdaha or Abyss herald who could contend with them, Razor and a restrained Boreas at the same time without having any problem so him not scaling until he actually pull it out is ok or we can put it in optional equipment instead of standard.

Hutao having it won't be a problem as the staff can burn away those that are infested with the karma that corrupted the land and require Xiao and the yaksha to fight back and even then most of them fall prey to it. Even if it isn't an ap thing then it would be a hax thing as it can burn them away whether spiritual, physical or undead and can purify them of it thorough the fire, Hutao whole skill set also match how the staff is described in the past so she could atleast scale in hax if we agree that she have it which is quite hravily implied.

Since i'm bored i'll recalc noelle maximum damage this time not treating def as base 10x allogenes shield.

She is 48 meg via massively above the traveler who is comparable to FLT childe who have atleast 6x multiplier making him 24 meg, def is dura so scaling dura with ap her burst amp her up to 117.6 meg, with the high plunge attack multiplier as she now infused her blade with geo she get 585.648 meg, the geo damage conversion via burst infusion will amp the damage up further getting her 1.288 gig total. Not bad, not bad.

Edit: she wasn't kidding when she want to go fight stormterror she could legit beat him.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don' t see why we don't treat Genshin like other RPGs. The characters have one main weapon, but they also have optional equipment. Why not give characters their main weapons and then all the other weapons and boosting items under optional equipment.

That's how I believe we should handle it weapons and other stuff. Just like other RPGs or games like Soul Calibur.

Honestly, I don' t see why we don't treat Genshin like other RPGs. The characters have one main weapon, but they also have optional equipment. Why not give characters their main weapons and then all the other weapons and boosting items under optional equipment.

That's how I believe we should handle it weapons and other stuff. Just like other RPGs or games like Soul Calibur.
So basically handling it like Fire Emblem? If so I'm down with the idea

We shouldn't do it cause unlike everyother RPG, Genshin actually does have a canon representation of a character, we hever see them using any of the other weapon aside from the one i listed anywhere, unlike all other RPG where we can shove everything into a single page this time character have thing they prefer to use which is their ingame weapon type. If we do it then we would be giving everyone high 7-A via optional equipment that never once been mentioned to be use by the character or even hint at it. So i'm against having it, it make no sense for Genshin lore wise and gameplay this time shouldn't be taken at face value.

The food buff is out cause nowhere does it state that those even have the property that they have ingame let alone does everyone stuff like 100 each in their inventory at all time or was there anyone that stuff their face with food mid-battle or pre-battle in lore, potion also suffer the same thing as it was never state to be randomly use by anyone and if they're then it was in a important mission or an expedition not all the time. To prove the point even further, alot of the character go around without mentioning owning any potion or having some food in there inventory, Bennet one of the more survivalist character we met doesn't even have food in the inventory so it safe to say that food buff and potion shouldn't be consider even tho the game treat it like that since this is one of those time where too "gamey" stuff should be ignored.

But if we do than guess i will just scrap the entire blog, doesn't make any snese having a blog like that when everyone is going to have all weapon in their equipment section anyway.

Actually you know what, **** it, just do whatever you guys want, i'm not gonna stop you guys doing anything for the weapon, i won't agree but i won't disagree if we end up making a revision for that, best i could do in order to express my disagreement. Besides if someone that was on here longer than me and have more experience doing theese stuff than their opinion should be valued and mine shouls be ignored if we measure how important our opinion is, his have lot of backing and mine don't, simple as that.

Back