• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

We shouldn't do it cause unlike everyother RPG, Genshin actually does have a canon representation of a character, we hever see them using any of the other weapon aside from the one i listed anywhere, unlike all other RPG where we can shove everything into a single page this time character have thing they prefer to use which is their ingame weapon type. If we do it then we would be giving everyone high 7-A via optional equipment that never once been mentioned to be use by the character or even hint at it. So i'm against having it, it make no sense for Genshin lore wise and gameplay this time shouldn't be taken at face value.
Canon representation does not matter. That weapon would be standard equipment. Cloud is canonically represented with the Buster Sword, but gets a ton of weapons in his game. Soul Calibur characters have canonical main weapons, but still get the other weapons as optional equipment.

Also, why would the weapons scale to higher tier ms because they use say Vortex Vanquisher? The weapon would only be as strong as its wielder. It is not complex. So I don't buy your logic here.
The food buff is out cause nowhere does it state that those even have the property that they have ingame let alone does everyone stuff like 100 each in their inventory at all time or was there anyone that stuff their face with food mid-battle or pre-battle in lore, potion also suffer the same thing as it was never state to be randomly use by anyone and if they're then it was in a important mission or an expedition not all the time. To prove the point even further, alot of the character go around without mentioning owning any potion or having some food in there inventory, Bennet one of the more survivalist character we met doesn't even have food in the inventory so it safe to say that food buff and potion shouldn't be consider even tho the game treat it like that since this is one of those time where too "gamey" stuff should be ignored.
It doesn't have to say it has that effect. That is not a requirement. The fact that the food does so in game makes it usable. Once again, Optional Equipment, you do understand what this means right? It is non-standard. They don't have it unless the maker of a thread decide to give a character all their possible equipment. Once again, it doesn't need to be stated in lore. Not everything used needs to be stated in lore. See Jean's healing passive, characters summoning weapons, etc. This is not a reason to ignore it. This is not "gamey" stuff minus the CRIT stuff.

Once again, weapons scale to the wielder. Optional Equipment is non standard and is not to be assumed to be used unless said otherwise. Standard assumption in a fight will utilize their main base equipment. Optional Equipment by default is non standard. It is not complex and shouldn't be a big deal whatsoever.

Regardless, this is just me throwing my idea out there. You can use it if you wish.

Last edited:
Canon representation does not matter. That weapon would be standard equipment. Cloud is canonically represented with the Buster Sword, but gets a ton of weapons in his game. Soul Calibur characters have canonical main weapons, but still get the other weapons as optional equipment.

Also, why would the weapons scale to higher tier ms because they use say Vortex Vanquisher? The weapon would only be as strong as its wielder. It is not complex. So I don't buy your logic here.

It doesn't have to say it has that effect. That is not a requirement. The fact that the food does so in game makes it usable. Once again, Optional Equipment, you do understand what this means right? It is non-standard. They don't have it unless the maker of a thread decide to give a character all their possible equipment. Once again, it doesn't need to be stated in lore. Not everything used needs to be stated in lore. See Jean's healing passive, characters summoning weapons, etc. This is not a reason to ignore it. This is not "gamey" stuff minus the CRIT stuff.

Once again, weapons scale to the wielder. Optional Equipment is non standard and is not to be assumed to be used unless said otherwise. Standard assumption in a fight will utilize their main base equipment. Optional Equipment by default is non standard. It is not complex and shouldn't be a big deal whatsoever.

Regardless, this is just me throwing my idea out there. You can use it if you wish.
If we're going to throw everything into the optional equipment part then fine then, it's weird but if every other profile treat it like that then i guess that could work.

A guy that have no training whatsoever and only read up on what his parent book was able to utilize the power of the sigil of permission, a random cleric with no training or connection with god was able to fully utilize a staff that can burn away the god karma infested entity, the power is magical and is in the weapon so it doesn't matter that the user is unable to utilize it to it fullest potential they still gain the power that's within the weapon nonetheless, of course if this power is hax that isn't on hit then it would need something to suggest that they can use it. Since weapon ascension seem to be canon, weapon can become magical and individually enhance the wielder strength is not something out of the question.

Well guess we would put it in then.

I address this above but unlike normal weapon, these one can be used to there full power as long as there isn't any restriction on them like the summit shaper in which case the weapon would only scale to the wielder.

Well your opinion as someone who have experience dealing with these type of profile would give your word some credit and since Solacis also use to be affiliated with Persona i think he would agree too, so yeah.

Also, i did see it but just feel weird putting all of the weapon on every character profile even if it's in the optional part so i voice out my complaint.

I can't believe we're at the point where literal food could be treated as "optional equipment". Not only is the food never actually treated as having positive effects on combat performance in the story as opposed to simply being regular cuisine, but it's very safe to assume that characters don't actually stuff themselves with multiple full course meals such as an entire mushroom pizza or soup served in bowls within a matter of seconds in the middle of a fight.

I mean, even if you want to discount food, elemental potions are still viable. And of course even if we allowed food, it would be inefficient.

EDIT: Thinking on it, using food wouldn't work. Potions and weapons are still things I stand by.

Also, I am planning to make a Vs Wiki Genshin Discord. I'll post invites soon.

I can't believe we're at the point where literal food could be treated as "optional equipment". Not only is the food never actually treated as having positive effects on combat performance in the story as opposed to simply being regular cuisine, but it's very safe to assume that characters don't actually stuff themselves with multiple full course meals such as an entire mushroom pizza or soup served in bowls within a matter of seconds in the middle of a fight.
Bennett's hangout shows that people do take food with them when they adventure... but also that it's regular cuisine.

Discord is inconvenient so i will post it here.
Teyvat travel guide :

In Mondstadt:

Alice thought about using the hilichurl in Dadaupa Gorge to power up Monstadt and a factory
Thought about blowing up Starsnatch Cliff with a few well place bomb cause it look annoying but Kaeya stopped her
Tried to figure out how Vanessa ascend to celestia in Windrise and made a launching device that launch Hillichurls up to spring vale causing panic there
Got suspended to Falcon Coast and it was boring for her but not for Amber who is monitoring her
Saw Amber baron bunny and propose to tweak it a little to blow up Whispering Wood and the nearby mountain but was denied by Amber but she probably taught Klee that since dodoco exist
Tried to control the ruin guard with hillichurl leaving them shredded to pieces tho there were no mitachurl mentioned also the ruin in Brightcrown Canyon was damage further due to ruin guard rampage
Blew up some arcades to make it look more ancient and easier for those who want to climb the tower in Stormterror Lair.

In Liyue:

Wangshu Inn is the highest point in Dihua Marsh where after you come out of the stone gate and look south you will see a Silvergrass marsh as far as the eye can see with Wangshu Inn being perched atop a giant rock and is also at the end of the Silvergrass marsh, if you look south from the Wangshu Inn you will see Guili plain and make out Guyun stone forest shape from across the sea
Guili plain use to be a thriving marketplace before the archon war and the foxes and finches are beautiful there but are also a pest that might taste fruity, she also made a potion to cure one of the millelith standing guard in the checkpoint and accidentally cause him to imitate other with uncanny impression
Zhongli who is accompanying her laugh at Alice theory that the stone pillar use to be deep in the underground reservoir and when it water drain out Jueyun Karst would sunk down again, don't know what him laughing imply.
The fog in Yaoguang Shoal is so thick that you can barely see your hand once you stretch it out, the lady near here and her family got to here via a giant conch shell and they have been helping stranded people eversince, Alice tried to repurpose the shell to a self propelled boat but failed miserably
Guyun stone forest spear is described as towering over the sea surface but many was broken long ago, the stone spear seemingly make a specific shape that were either intentional or not, it also seem that folktale say Zhongli rained down the spear that pierced through the ocean floor so he can seemingly spam alot of mountain, the Leyline is also affected by Osial writhing under the ocean floor.

Just look over and houkai gakuen being possibly canon to honkai impact meaning the same shit happen to Genshin will now happen to Honkai, and WOThonkai will now get beaten by WOThoukai... All those talk about being the supreme being and unbeatable, now it got beaten inverse by avengershow own word, ironic.

Just look over and houkai gakuen being possibly canon to honkai impact meaning the same shit happen to Genshin will now happen to Honkai, and WOThonkai will now get beaten by WOThoukai... All those talk about being the supreme being and unbeatable, now it got beaten inverse by avengershow own word, ironic.
Not really. If they really are in the same multiverse the WOTHoukai's feats and powers are just transferred over to one being, since they aren't seperate if it truly is one multiverse.

Not really. If they really are in the same multiverse the WOTHoukai's feats and powers are just transferred over to one being, since they aren't seperate if it truly is one multiverse.
Wowwww, did not expect that respond, totally did not expect it. Well if that's how it work, guess you guys got alot of excuse and stuff to defend WOTH huh.

Wowwww, did not expect that respond, totally did not expect it. Well if that's how it work, guess you guys got alot of excuse and stuff to defend WOTH huh.
It's not really an excuse, as more of it is just what it is.
The Will of the Honkai is a system in the multiverse and there isn't multiple wills of the honkai. If GGZ and Hi3rd are really in the same multiverse, feats for the WoTH is counted from both series.

Well now that's out of the way, eyeballing the feat and how she describe it as blowing it to smithereens should get us around 7-B, the problem is how it incorporate both rock and wood and how the terrain are shaped, it would make getting an exact volume.

Can't wait for Jackpact's bibles in discord now
I don't even have anything to say and i tend to hit enter by accident so it's annoying. Well maybe there's that Raiden and Tsaritsa thing and maybe Khaenri'ah doom itself by human nature but still, it's annoying to type if i just hit enter by accident every time.

I think that feat was denied due to being claimed to have been done with many bombs or something
That was starsnatch cliff, this is whispering wood and a nearby mountain being blown away by a tweaked baron bunny.

Edit: i literally type it in the Mondstadt section of travel guide to Teyvat, both feat are different.

Didn't Razor say that she could set an entire mountain on fire? Which I believe has no mentions of multiple bombs
Yeah he said the whole mountain was set on fire although that feat is incredibly vague
A match on a windy day can also set a mountain on fire, that unironically happened in the city I live in

I still dont know the true reason it got rejected I am just making a rough guess as to why no one looked into it

Yeah he said the whole mountain was set on fire although that feat is incredibly vague
A match on a windy day can also set a mountain on fire, that unironically happened in the city I live in

I still dont know the true reason it got rejected I am just making a rough guess as to why no one looked into it
Well the arson thing seem to be an accident as Klee did sound sorry afterward .

The starsnatch cliff feat was rejected cause it's basically Captain America pulling the pin to drop the flag pole down, it was done via strategic bomb placement.

Well the arson thing seem to be an accident as Klee did sound sorry afterward .

The starsnatch cliff feat was rejected cause it's basically Captain America pulling the pin to drop the flag pole down, it was done via strategic bomb placement.
Oh Ok makes sense
Shame starsnatch cliff isnt usable tho since Mountain V frag is City level (12 Megatons)

Well there's still the Whispering Wood one once again i was ignored, i'm so presence less it almost scare me sometime. Well fine i'll do it myself, let's continue Jackpact shitty calc #10(?) :

So germany have 11.4 milion hectare of forest so let's crop that down to 1/100, Whispering Wood isn't covering 33% of the map, so 114 thousand hectare so 1140 km^2.
We will assume 2m thickness now i know it's wrong but i'm lazy so deal with it, we get 2280km^3 so add this to cm^3 we got 1.14e+18 cm^3
Add that to V.frag and we got 7.866e+19 J or 18.8 gig (6-C) but, this is wrong.
As the 2m thickness mean chop it down to oblivion so 1140 * 0.001 equal 2.28 km^3 or 2.28e+15 cm^3
So now we got 1.5732e+17J or 37.6 meg (7-B). This would scale to Klee as her bomb is literally what Alicee said she would made.

Last edited:
Well i have another crack theory, what do you guys think about the hilichurl, i think that they're going easy on us and can actually bully us.

Edit: this is one of those one that are borderline no ground.

Well there's still the Whispering Wood one once again i was ignored, i'm so presence less it almost scare me sometime. Well fine i'll do it myself, let's continue Jackpact shitty calc #10(?) :

So germany have 11.4 milion hectare of forest so let's crop that down to 1/100, Whispering Wood isn't covering 33% of the map, so 114 thousand hectare so 1140 km^2.
We will assume 2m thickness now i know it's wrong but i'm lazy so deal with it, we get 2280km^3 so add this to cm^3 we got 1.14e+18 cm^3
Add that to V.frag and we got 7.866e+19 J or 18.8 gig (6-C) but, this is wrong.
As the 2m thickness mean chop it down to oblivion so 1140 * 0.001 equal 2.28 km^3 or 2.28e+15 cm^3
So now we got 1.5732e+17J or 37.6 meg (7-B). This would scale to Klee as her bomb is literally what Alicee said she would made.

Edit: debunk it Jack i'm ready (or a random Solacis)
Edit2: got the 0.001 wrong, it was 0.002 :v
A better method is always Explosion ground formula

A circle with a Area of 1140km has a radius of 19049.2328m
W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 this is the ground burst formula
This is 555543143.3 Tons
555.54 Megatons x 0.5= 277 Megatons (Mountain level)
I'm only correcting on the mathematically and method wise
Others can decide if this is an accurate portrayal of the feat or if this isnt what happened

Although i need to ask all you guys should I make the Venti Pilos peak lift assuming its base is comparable to Mount Fuji based on its nigh identical height
A blog since it supports 6-C god tiers and archons

A better method is always Explosion ground formula

A circle with a Area of 1140km has a radius of 19049.2328m
W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 this is the ground burst formula
This is 555543143.3 Tons
555.54 Megatons x 0.5= 277 Megatons (Mountain level)
I'm only correcting on the mathematically and method wise
Others can decide if this is an accurate portrayal of the feat or if this isnt what happened
Feat is over here Whispering Wood section
Also how do i post scan of image up here?

Although i need to ask all you guys should I make the Venti Pilos peak lift assuming its base is comparable to Mount Fuji based on its nigh identical height
A blog since it supports 6-C god tiers and archons
I somehow don't remember where the feat was from and the creation of musk reef say that it was wash away by Venti during the landscape forming feat.

Feat is over here Whispering Wood section
Also how do i post scan of image up here?
Yeah ground explosion formula is better for this definitely

It was literally stated Venti swept the mountain away and dropped it where it currently is so yeah
Mona said it
Read it and she didn't say he drop it, that was like her saying drop a pile of radioactive waste some where in a lake and it'll still leave a trace, she isn't saying that he dropped it she basically say that a mountain that high must have leave some trace, wherever it went, tho this is my interpretation of course, other can have different opinion.

The more impressive thing is that she said Monstadt old mountains range is now replace with vast stretches of ocean. This would speak volume to old Mondstadt size and the amount of ice use to raise the entire world sealevel.

Read it and she didn't say he drop it, that was like her saying drop a pile of radioactive waste some where in a lake and it'll still leave a trace, she isn't saying that he dropped it she basically say that a mountain that high must have leave some trace, wherever it went, tho this is my interpretation of course, other can have different opinion.

The more impressive thing is that she said Monstadt old mountains range is now replace with vast stretches of ocean. This would speak volume to old Mondstadt size and the amount of ice use to raise the entire world sealevel.
It technically doesn’t matter if it was dropped or not since if you want to lift something unless it’s extremely slowly done you’d have to match the PE the object would get to be that high
All it would mean is that Venti didn’t drop 12 Gigatons worth of energy on the ground carelessly lol

It technically doesn’t matter if it was dropped or not since if you want to lift something unless it’s extremely slowly done you’d have to match the PE the object would get to be that high
All it would mean is that Venti didn’t drop 12 Gigatons worth of energy on the ground carelessly lol
Well what i get from that and musk reef page it seem that Venti wind broke of pilos peak and push it off to that distance which would explain how it was say as wash away. Kinda sad that the other more impressive feat have nothing to calc except increased height.

Back