• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought in this days ago and now I can do it. Second key Copen, without subroutines or Anthem, speed equal, 50 meters apart.

Copen: 0
latest.png

Lisa: 0
Lisa.%28Genshin.Impact%29.600.3107844.jpg

Inco: 7​

Last edited:
Ah crap I’m doing like 3 GV matches at once, I mean the other 2 are at grace so I’ll do this right now

Actually, hm... yeah Gunvolt's absorption kinda makes this hard for Lisa huh... you might wanna restrict GV's Prevasion and give Lisa optional equipment to get past GV's Absorption

Actually, hm... yeah Gunvolt's absorption kinda makes this hard for Lisa huh... you might wanna restrict GV's Prevasion and give Lisa optional equipment to get past GV's Absorption
Literally electricity just doesn't do jack and then GV's EP is back to full lmao
Don't Prevasion would basically be like the intag that any genshin character can do to become they element? Because if that's the case then I honestly think she can fight

Well, maybe for Prevasion point, yeah, but the absorption thing still exist, does she have something against that?

Well, maybe for Prevasion point, yeah, but the absorption thing still exist, does she have something against that?
Thinking about it it would probably be like attack electro slimes with her so I guess that would really **** her. What other Gunvolt character don't have that? And if have some sort of thematic with Lisa better (if the character have the color purple or is a waifu is enough to me)

lmao ur in luck, Elise exists

But she's frickin immortal

With petrification

And ressurection
I actually saw her and was thinking in her in that moment, but saw the Low 7-B and said nope. The resurrection actually can't be overcome by kill all at the same time? The petrification however Lisa wouldn't be able to do anything against it (I think), just in case, how dangerous it is?

But really, any other character 7-B without the absoption electricity thing can work.

The other option is that I change Lisa for Noelle, the rest of characters I'm playing and really like from Genshin don't have profiles (aka Ningguang, Xiangling, Yan Fei or Hu Tao(though I didn't get her)).

Uh you can kill them all at the same time, but the 2nd Elise (the crazy one) has this whole "limitless life force thing" to where she just... can't die. they don't start with Petrification either, but if you look at the light they produce, you get petrified, like, permamently (unless you're GV lmao)

I guess you can have a fight where the crazy one doesn't exist

Other character huh... well there is Copen (iX)... that's about it lmao. Electricity bypasses his Prevasion too so that's cool

Uh you can kill them all at the same time, but the 2nd Elise (the crazy one) has this whole "limitless life force thing" to where she just... can't die. they don't start with Petrification either, but if you look at the light they produce, you get petrified, like, permamently (unless you're GV lmao)

I guess you can have a fight where the crazy one doesn't exist

Other character huh... well there is Copen (iX)... that's about it lmao. Electricity bypasses his Prevasion too so that's cool
Then gonna change it for Copen. While I change the link and image talk about him please.

Edit: Done.

uuuuh, i mean, since it's iX Copen, he doesn't have as much hax as his original timeline version. At the same time, Lisa basically has Prevasion, which is the big suck. But from what I can tell it seems to be manually activated, so Copen does have a chance.

Copen has at least 100+ years of experience constantly fighting Adepts of various kinds. I heard Lisa was old too, but I'm not too sure just what she was doing with that time. He's encountered Azure Strikers around 7-8 times now, so he has experience with lightning users especially

also im doing homework eee

I see, I thought she was like a century old or some crap for some reason, make sure to restrict Anthem by the way n let me know if u want him to have his subroutines or not

For one Copen has a flight advantage, experience advantage, a stream of homing attacks after basically one hit, a gap closer with Bullit Dashing, and lastly an AP Advantage, so... that's a yikes, but what Lisa got for those?

Also, make sure you link it to the right Copen page, we're using Luminous Avenger iX Copen here. I forgot to link the page on the Verse Page, my b- I'm gettting someone to put him there rn so u can use that pic instead

Despite being a librarian, i think she should be skilled as the other fellow knight like Jean and Diluc
I mean, she is a famous mage, trained Razor, can defeat the abyss mage without problem and even the Traveler (specially Razor)) fear her, so she shouldn't be any less skilled than them.
I see, I thought she was like a century old or some crap for some reason, make sure to restrict Anthem by the way n let me know if u want him to have his subroutines or not
First or second key? Because first one reach 7-B with Anthem. How different would be if he have the subroutines?
Also, make sure you link it to the right Copen page, we're using Luminous Avenger iX Copen here. I forgot to link the page on the Verse Page, my b- I'm gettting someone to put him there rn so u can use that pic instead
I had it hard to find the page honestly.

bet, no Anthem either, he can still use that, regardless, does Lisa have answers to
For one Copen has a flight advantage, experience advantage, a stream of homing attacks after basically one hit, a gap closer with Bullit Dashing, and lastly an AP Advantage, so... that's a yikes, but what Lisa got for those?

I mean, she herself can fly, several characters can flight, the abyss mages can fly, a sort of anoying insect and other types of enemies in the game can fly, so it shouldn't be a important factor.

About experience, well, Copen is old but isn't like characters with hundreds of years don't exist though honestly I don't know if she in particular have fought against one of them, although she should be comparable to Jean and Diluc who fought Dvalin (a thousands years old dragon), so there is that.

The homing she could try to block them with forcefields, just counter with her own attacks or become intag, though as you said he have experience against lightning users so I'm not sure how much effective that would be.

She have her teleport to counter the gap closer, and about the AP, what value is Copen? Lisa is 19.5 megatons.

Copen is around 55 Megas i think

Fighitng old people sure is like, impressive, but it's not exactly the same thing, you don't get their experiences or anything, but i get ur point

I see, so she actually has answers to them, okay, I admit transforming into electricity would suck for Copen, but most of her offense probably won't be too much to handle. However, her transformation seems to be... manually done instead of automatic like Prevasion, so... maybe he can hit her easy enough due to that.

Copen is around 55 Megas i think

I see, so she actually has answers to them, okay, I admit transforming into electricity would suck for Copen, but most of her offense probably won't be too much to handle. However, her transformation seems to be... manually done instead of automatic like Prevasion, so... maybe he can hit her easy enough due to that.
Ok, so he have almost a 3x gap, though Lisa can compensate with defense down and buff her defenses.

Yeah, her intag isn't automatic, though still shouldn't be easy to hit her.

And now that I see it she seem to have a automatic thing, Pulsating Witch. Though honestly don't know how dangerous is.

Why is Lisa 7B again?

She have no reason to be there and Sig is around 500 years old so i doubt she meant Lisa, she does have shocking Kaeya to the point that his hand is still numb after a week or several day but that's more hax then anything.

Tho until she get downgraded i guess she can still fight, and about the fight itself, gonna wait till the voting section cause i don't know jack about Lisa.

Edit: i know there's the feat of her being above a captain but that's a bit of a stretch considering one of the captain is just a glorified deckhand and not combatant and we know nothing of the captain she won.

Why is Lisa 7B again?

She have no reason to be there and Sig is around 500 years old so i doubt she meant Lisa, she does have shocking Kaeya to the point that his hand is still numb after a week or several day but that's more hax then anything.

Tho until she get downgraded i guess she can still fight, and about the fight itself, gonna wait till the voting section cause i don't know jack about Lisa.

Edit: i know there's the feat of her being above a captain but that's a bit of a stretch considering one of the captain is just a glorified deckhand and not combatant and we know nothing of the captain she won.
I mean, is the best mage from the Sumeru Academia in the last 200 years, is one of the persons Jean trust and depend the most, is massively above Razor who did the Low 7-B calc, Razor fear her (along with others characters like the Traveler itself), is considered one of strongest people of Mondstadt, the Kaeya and captain feat, and probably more that I forgot or don't know, she have more reasons to be 7-B than Low 7-B like characters like Razor or Amber, so if you really disagree with her tier then go to make a crt.

Okay Pulsating Witch is actually pretty good versus Copen, as his playstyle revolves around tackling his opponent to "Tag" them, before backing off with his mobility to land a ton of homing attack blasts, but is it passive...?

Okay Pulsating Witch is actually pretty good versus Copen, as his playstyle revolves around tackling his opponent to "Tag" them, before backing off with his mobility to land a ton of homing attack blasts, but is it passive...?
I now saw it in a video and seem like it, in the moment she come to the field it activate.

Copen has experience with lightning users "tagging" them before letting lose with a lightning attack- even though Lisa's thunderbolt's from that attack are fast, Copen can still dodge them with a Bullit Dash, and can possibly interrupt her trying to do her attack with it. However, I understand that Lisa does have Interruption Resistance- so it might not work

However, due to 50 meter distance, Copen may notice Lisa trying to do this and just stay away the whole time, using Bullit Dashes to get away while just doing normal shot attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back