• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Talking about Albedo, i think the geo and anemo character is quite interesting.

Geo character tend to be those that are really free to do what they want as shown with Zhongli pre Guizhong and cloud retainer meeting, Albedo can freely do whatever he want in pursuit of knowledge with few restrictions, Noelle is free to do anything to try to get into the knight of favonius and is the most free of all the people associated with the knight, ningguang can literally do whatever she want behind the scene to garner more mora to build up her jade chamber and no one or few would know it and those few wouldn't be able to do anything or would get silenced if they try to do anything.

Anemo character so far are all bounded by some sort of contract since birth or creation, venti is imprison in the storm wall and later on become a archon that are delegated to protect Monstadt even if he pretend to not give a damn, Jean is... You get the point, sucrose is bounded by the promise to make a heaven for the sake of her friend and to have them return to her, Xiao is indebted to Zhongli who saved him and is ever since then bound by a contract that have him protect Liyue until it natural end.

Funny how the two element character have the thing the opposite seem to need and the vision seem to work for anemo character as a thing that lighten up their burden and remind them that they can be free, geo ground the character letting them experience the world in a different way than just their goal or lack thereof, both is a reminder that they shouldn't religiously pursue their dream or risk destroying themselves.

I have some crackpot hypothesis no matter how little ground they have at the moment like Raiden and Tsaritsa use to be a lesbian couple, the twins is actually Zhongli and Guizhong kids, why Khaenri'ah is destroyed and why the archon is needed, Celestia is partly a grave for an ancient god (specifically god of death). And those that have no ground at all is that the reason why the sky is false, the god that abdicated there archon throne is all war god that aren't suited for time of peace. There's also thing like Teyvat isn't a continent but the planet and the continent use to be intact but was later on split up by the war or even before that, the previous have some ground while the later have none.

Don't ask me to write any of them out.

I have some crackpot hypothesis no matter how little ground they have at the moment like Raiden and Tsaritsa use to be a lesbian couple, the twins is actually Zhongli and Guizhong kids, why Khaenri'ah is destroyed and why the archon is needed, Celestia is partly a grave for an ancient god (specifically god of death). And those that have no ground at all is that the reason why the sky is false, the god that abdicated there archon throne is all war god that aren't suited for time of peace. There's also thing like Teyvat isn't a continent but the planet and the continent use to be intact but was later on split up by the war or even before that, the previous have some ground while the later have none.

Don't ask me to write any of them out.
You took crackpot to another tier of cracked

You took crackpot to another tier of cracked
I will say the first two have some ground to stand on while the rest have little to no ground and require a ton of assumption, i also have shit like what is the abyss and why the world of Genshin feel so chaotic even before the archon war but those two also have zero ground and only base on my point of view of thing so yeah :v.

I can see it being 20 years to be honest if they don't give up, since mihoyo is more of a company that listen to the player even if they mostly cater to Chinese, if we nag them enough they'll extend it. Inb4 the god of Teyvat shit stomp will of the honkai and is the true supreme being of the impact verse
Except that would literally retcon basically everything about the impact verse which would be horrible lol, I do know some people who are involved with CN community and I did ask how well they estimate that this would be recieved and they said that the CN community probably wouldn't like that to be retconned

Except that would literally retcon basically everything about the impact verse which would be horrible lol, I do know some people who are involved with CN community and I did ask how well they estimate that this would be recieved and they said that the CN community probably wouldn't like that to be retconned
Tl;dr there is 2 absolutes in the impact multiverse, the will of honkai and the dimensional god. They work like the tree and the sea, one forms new leaves and the other reaps the weak ones off. They are meant and are by far and wide the strongest beings. It would be:
a) shitty writting if they magically retconned the WoTH to be defeatable (which doesnt make sense, the WoTH is able to shit out an infinite amount of HoTE's which are individually just broken)
b) would defeat the point of the story of Hi3rd
c) would make a lot of players leave, which isnt favorable.

There's a reason why i cross that you know... But if you take it seriously then with good enough writing and reason they could do anything really. The whole point of Genshin Impact is also for the god to leave everything in the hand of the mortal, bury all the old dept then rest, not to comeback and intervene if shit hit the fan. If they are stronger than WOTH than that wouldn't really defeat anything as they haven't intervene with anything yet so why would they do now. Maybe having someone above WOTH might sound stupid but isn't really as stupid as everything have this issue, unless Mihoyo straight up say there aren't anything above WOTH and there will never be then having something above it wouldn't be illogical.

Unless what you mean is they can't be surpass cause Honkai impact, a older game say so then that would be pretty stupid as even in the early day of Elder scroll, Aurbis or anui-el and sithis (most likely the former) was the limit until the author get high on mushroom and here we are, so they can still make a good story even if they make a supreme being in a verse get trumped later on, as long as it doesn't become an deus ex machina then everything is fine and okay, if it does then sure it would indeed be ******** and everyone should hate them for it. Best way do it is make it a Numidium vs all the god in Elder scroll, that would be epic to see.

Anyway guess this is a new meme:

Someone: [insert Genshin character] is stronger than Honk-
Honkai player: [point a gun at their face] i dare you to finish that sentence.

There's a reason why i cross that you know... But if you take it seriously then with good enough writing and reason they could do anything really. The whole point of Genshin Impact is also for the god to leave everything in the hand of the mortal, bury all the old dept then rest, not to comeback and intervene if shit hit the fan. If they are stronger than WOTH than that wouldn't really defeat anything as they haven't intervene with anything yet so why would they do now. Maybe having someone above WOTH might sound stupid but isn't really as stupid as everything have this issue, unless Mihoyo straight up say there aren't anything above WOTH and there will never be then having something above it wouldn't be illogical.

Unless what you mean is they can't be surpass cause Honkai impact, a older game say so then that would be pretty stupid as even in the early day of Elder scroll, Aurbis or anui-el and sithis (most likely the former) was the limit until the author get high on mushroom and here we are, so they can still make a good story even if they make a supreme being in a verse get trumped later on, as long as it doesn't become an deus ex machina then everything is fine and okay, if it does then sure it would indeed be ******** and everyone should hate them for it. Best way do it is make it a Numidium vs all the god in Elder scroll, that would be epic to see.
I don't think you quite understand how Honkai Impact 3rd works.
The will of the honkai is a literal incarnation of the multiverse itself, there CAN'T be random "gods" stronger than it. It logically doesn't make sense. The will of the honkai is just a random God, it takes the avatar of one but is far beyond anything else. There are no words to describe what it genuenly is because it is just that great. Also it definitely does defy the writing; " with good enough writing", implies good writing, a retcon and plot hole aren't good writing, especially if it's one of the core aspects. "whole point of Genshin Impact", no it isnt for gods to leave, that was Liyue's chapter. The point is for Aether to find his sister, the plot points on the side like archon ordeals are completely different.

" If they are stronger than WOTH than that wouldn't really defeat anything" it does defeat everything, the WoTH is so incredibly strong that among an infinite string possibilities not one universe was found that beat the 14th herrscher, of which the WoTH is able to shit out an infinite amount. No matter how hard someone might try to defeat the WoTH it is literally impossibile due to the very nature of the series.

I don't think you quite understand how Honkai Impact 3rd works.
The will of the honkai is a literal incarnation of the multiverse itself, there CAN'T be random "gods" stronger than it. It logically doesn't make sense. The will of the honkai is just a random God, it takes the avatar of one but is far beyond anything else. There are no words to describe what it genuenly is because it is just that great. Also it definitely does defy the writing; " with good enough writing", implies good writing, a retcon and plot hole aren't good writing, especially if it's one of the core aspects. "whole point of Genshin Impact", no it isnt for gods to leave, that was Liyue's chapter. The point is for Aether to find his sister, the plot points on the side like archon ordeals are completely different.

" If they are stronger than WOTH than that wouldn't really defeat anything" it does defeat everything, the WoTH is so incredibly strong that among an infinite string possibilities not one universe was found that beat the 14th herrscher, of which the WoTH is able to shit out an infinite amount. No matter how hard someone might try to defeat the WoTH it is literally impossibile due to the very nature of the series.
also the claiming of "its not illogical unless mihoyo says its illogical" is a really bad take.

Okay not gonna argue with that, but your last point is pretty weak, if nothing care to prevent my own death at that exact moment despite knowing it would happen that doesn't mean that nothing is powerful enough to stop it, they just doesn't care so why would they intervene, like watching a waterfall, would you try to block it and prevent the water from flowing just to prove that you can do it? If the end of humanity is inevitable and necessary then that wouldn't bother any god that care about the natural order of thing as to them this is as natural as we human breath. This isn't to try to argue that there are something above WOTH, it's just to say that the point of no one can stop it from happening is not good enough to deny it, what you say above that is good tho so i will just stop here.

Edit: also i don't know anything about the verse and only go off of what i know which is nothing really so i wouldn't know any specific of the verse let alone the cosmology.

Okay not gonna argue with that, but your last point is pretty weak, if nothing care to prevent my own death at that exact moment despite knowing it would happen that doesn't mean that nothing is powerful enough to stop it, they just doesn't care so why would they intervene, like watching a waterfall, would you try to block it and prevent the water from flowing just to prove that you can do it? If the end of humanity is inevitable and necessary then that wouldn't bother any god that care about the natural order of thing as to them this is as natural as we human breath. This isn't to try to argue that there are something above WOTH, it's just to say that the point of no one can stop it from happening is not good enough to deny it, what you say above that is good tho so i will just stop here.

Edit: also i don't know anything about the verse and only go off of what i know which is nothing really so i wouldn't know any specific of the verse let alone the cosmology.
the WoTH is there to test the universes if they are allowed to live, if they so chose to they could just obliderate everything

the WoTH is there to test the universes if they are allowed to live, if they so chose to they could just obliderate everything
You... Could've open with that and i wouldn't say anything... It take little to convince me if it's straightforward like you just say, talking cosmology and stuff to someone who doesn't know anything would just lead to them question why that is the case. Next time someone ask just slap some tier and say something like you just said and it would be good, for most people atleast.

You... Could've open with that and i wouldn't say anything... It take little to convince me if it's straightforward like you just say, talking cosmology and stuff to someone who doesn't know anything would just lead to them question why that is the case. Next time someone ask just slap some tier and say something like you just said and it would be good, for most people atleast.
I wasn't aware that you didn't know that

I wasn't aware that you didn't know that
All what i know is there's a tree, tree shell out bubble and energy, honkai energy got lot of passive, herscher strong, WOTH is the top dog, that's it, didn't know jack about the thing you say, but i was the one who instigated first so i guess that's my fault, sorry to waste ya time arguing with monkey that doesn't know anyrhing :p.

If they are stronger than WOTH than that wouldn't really defeat anything" it does defeat everything, the WoTH is so incredibly strong that among an infinite string possibilities not one universe was found that beat the 14th herrscher, of which the WoTH is able to shit out an infinite amount. No matter how hard someone might try to defeat the WoTH it is literally impossibile due to the very nature of the series.
It basically plays into the themes of Honkai Impact 3rd when it comes to sacrifices
The previous era despite having far stronger characters
With way better tech, smarter people and sacrificing almost anything and everything to defeat the Honkai simply couldn’t
Playing into how Kiana is tired of making all these “Sacrifices” and calling them victories like characters like Kevin would as shown in Shattered Samsara

It would be very damaging for Honkai Impact 3rds narrative if there was a higher force or power that could’ve ended it all or if the Will of the Honkai is flat out beaten in a fight somehow

I wouldn’t mind if Genshin got Herrscher equivalents tho that would be cool

But if i have to be honest, the character being tier 7-4 and having good enough hax is the best, it would be better to find matchup and worst case scenario they got the resistance it wouldn't really matter much as it would just be hard to fight them not impossible, on the contrary if everyone and their mother have high 1-C passive and shit then it would make the verse feel stale and look like a power sponge to throw in the top strongest thread rather then something that can be use in normal debate, it would also defeat the purpose of stat amp which there is alot in genshin so i would rather them stay as they're and slowly climb up to tier 4 or 5 then have them like the honkai folk. Zhongli still need to be top dog at that point tho or i will sacrifice all the loli to the falling star of wishing hell and throw him in too as without loli, the game lose it meaning to me.

But if i have to be honest, the character being tier 7-4 and having good enough hax is the best, it would be better to find matchup and worst case scenario they got the resistance it wouldn't really matter much as it would just be hard to fight them not impossible, on the contrary if everyone and their mother have high 1-C passive and shit then it would make the verse feel stale and look like a power sponge to throw in the top strongest thread rather then something that can be use in normal debate, it would also defeat the purpose of stat amp which there is alot in genshin so i would rather them stay as they're and slowly climb up to tier 4 or 5 then have them like the honkai folk. Zhongli still need to be top dog at that point tho or i will sacrifice all the loli to the falling star of wishing hell and throw him in too as without loli, the game lose it meaning to me.
Lowkey Honkai is just thrown constantly on Top strongest lists check out the tier 6 and tier 1 sections of it lol
Durandal also probably will be amongst the strongest 4-As too lol

But tbh I actually think we’d need some dumb crazy escalation to reach tier 5 and way more extreme than Honkai (If you don’t count High 1-C haxes as extreme since for most characters in the verse it isn’t physicals)
Since Honkai at least starts with High 7-A and 6-C feats
Some 7-A feats too if you count the manga’s that take place before the game too
We’re kinda starting much lower here in Genshin
But if there is involvement with Honkai 4 Galaxy I can see Tier 5 being possible due to planet busts or anything of the sort
Sci Fi has the excuse to nuke planets in Genshin if a god flexed by destroying the continent of teyvat then That section of the story just ends also Ftl speeds can be a thing
Hard sci-fi like that with slower than light speeds wouldn’t work
Although Teyvat is the first part maybe there will be bigger places since Teyvat apparently has a short day and night cycle (Could mean a smaller planet)

Lowkey Honkai is just thrown constantly on Top strongest lists check out the tier 6 and tier 1 sections of it lol
Durandal also probably will be amongst the strongest 4-As too lol

But tbh I actually think we’d need some dumb crazy escalation to reach tier 5 and way more extreme than Honkai (If you don’t count High 1-C haxes as extreme since for most characters in the verse it isn’t physicals)
Since Honkai at least starts with High 7-A and 6-C feats
Some 7-A feats too if you count the manga’s that take place before the game too
We’re kinda starting much lower here in Genshin
But if there is involvement with Honkai 4 Galaxy I can see Tier 5 being possible due to planet busts or anything of the sort
Sci Fi has the excuse to nuke planets in Genshin if a god flexed by destroying the continent of teyvat then That section of the story just ends also Ftl speeds can be a thing
Hard sci-fi like that with slower than light speeds wouldn’t work
Although Teyvat is the first part maybe there will be bigger places since Teyvat apparently has a short day and night cycle (Could mean a smaller planet)
The only reason that Honkai started out weak is because miHoYo wasn't sure what they wanted to do and later retconned everything to continent to even planet level shit lol

The only reason that Honkai started out weak is because miHoYo wasn't sure what they wanted to do and later retconned everything to continent to even planet level shit lol
they were probably scared of doing what happened in HG2. Causing shit like "lol it can level america in 24 hours" which then changed into "a beam slightly more powerful than that (1.2x i believe) can cleave the earth in half lol get retconned" and boosted nearly all feats to riddiculous tiers of power

they were probably scared of doing what happened in HG2. Causing shit like "lol it can level america in 24 hours" which then changed into "a beam slightly more powerful than that (1.2x i believe) can cleave the earth in half lol get retconned" and boosted nearly all feats to riddiculous tiers of power
I mean yeah it’s literally the most exponential spike possible to go from 6-C NA busting to small planet level lol
And yeah Honkai kinda does just spike in later stuff I mean a mere FRAGMENT of a meteor Sirin chucked because why not yielded 6 Petatons which is absurdly held back
Meanwhile in Genshin God tiers of the verse currently like Venti and Zhongli are absurdly weaker than even Wendy’s energy output (Shame Wendy can’t fight Venti and have it be a good match)

I mean herrschers literally coming into existence with their eruptions probably dwarfs the feats of any non prime archons since the hypothetical Singapore busting Honkai eruption would’ve been Mountain level lol

It would be funny tho if in Genshin somehow Baal busts out some Multi Continental storm feat or something crazy like that because that would be the most awkward power spike imaginable

I mean yeah it’s literally the most exponential spike possible to go from 6-C NA busting to small planet level lol
And yeah Honkai kinda does just spike in later stuff I mean a mere FRAGMENT of a meteor Sirin chucked because why not yielded 6 Petatons which is absurdly held back
Meanwhile in Genshin God tiers of the verse currently like Venti and Zhongli are absurdly weaker than even Wendy’s energy output (Shame Wendy can’t fight Venti and have it be a good match)

I mean herrschers literally coming into existence with their eruptions probably dwarfs the feats of any non prime archons since the hypothetical Singapore busting Honkai eruption would’ve been Mountain level lol

It would be funny tho if in Genshin somehow Baal busts out some Multi Continental storm feat or something crazy like that because that would be the most awkward power spike imaginable
Honkai could probably get to tier 5 if miHoYo cleared up the situation as to why the massive power retcon happened and why everything leaped from mountain - island level to multi continental - planet - stellar level. HG2 ironically despite being the strongest verse of mihoyo only has the Planet to Universe level power spike which isnt even absurd since we never knew anyones full power

Honkai could probably get to tier 5 if miHoYo cleared up the situation as to why the massive power retcon happened and why everything leaped from mountain - island level to multi continental - planet - stellar level. HG2 ironically despite being the strongest verse of mihoyo only has the Planet to Universe level power spike which isnt even absurd since we never knew anyones full power
Oh you know they won’t clear anything up
If anything they’re gonna somehow have everyone and their mother in tier 4 by the time the story ends
Or Honkai 4 Galaxy will have Death Star type weapons except they’ll just solar systems too lmfao
So maybe Genshin is better off staying in that Tier 7 to low end tier 6 bubble

Oh you know they won’t clear anything up
If anything they’re gonna somehow have everyone and their mother in tier 4 by the time the story ends
Or Honkai 4 Galaxy will have Death Star type weapons except they’ll just solar systems too lmfao
So maybe Genshin is better off staying in that Tier 7 to low end tier 6 bubble
inb4 they pile up so many tier 4 feats that the verse is forced into tier 4 and above

Bruh this is Genshin Impact discussion thread not Honkai Impact discussion thread take your Honkai shit back to your thread. If we take thing at face value, how the translated quote can mean the world is at my command then Zhongli burst could be wank up to 5-B so there's that, and since he can seemingly spam it, it would be a pretty easy thing for him to do.

It basically plays into the themes of Honkai Impact 3rd when it comes to sacrifices
The previous era despite having far stronger characters
With way better tech, smarter people and sacrificing almost anything and everything to defeat the Honkai simply couldn’t
Playing into how Kiana is tired of making all these “Sacrifices” and calling them victories like characters like Kevin would as shown in Shattered Samsara

It would be very damaging for Honkai Impact 3rds narrative if there was a higher force or power that could’ve ended it all or if the Will of the Honkai is flat out beaten in a fight somehow

I wouldn’t mind if Genshin got Herrscher equivalents tho that would be cool
If Genshin got Herrchers one of 3 things will happen

Childe becomes one, he beats one 1v1 or he gets stomped by a Herrscher.

If Genshin got Herrchers one of 3 things will happen

Childe becomes one, he beats one 1v1 or he gets stomped by a Herrscher.
Sound like something that he would do, tho he won't become one and i doubt there will be one as there are no Honkai energy in Genshin so introducing it would cause character to die cause high 1-C shit or plot twist, whatever elemental energy is, it's on the same level as Honkai energy so it can't be corrupted easily and character can resist it, most likely that there won't ever be something involving the hercher anytime soon though so we will burn that bridge when we get there.

Sound like something that he would do, tho he won't become one and i doubt there will be one as there are no Honkai energy in Genshin so introducing it would cause character to die cause high 1-C shit or plot twist, whatever elemental energy is, it's on the same level as Honkai energy so it can't be corrupted easily and character can resist it, most likely that there won't ever be something involving the hercher anytime soon though so we will burn that bridge when we get there.
I really hope Herrschers don't show up in Genshin. Christ the matches.

Some character never use a weapon in cutscene or art (literally any catalyst user) or only spam ability like albedo and some have multiple weapon like razor or Zhongli so it won't be that difficult.

Some character never use a weapon in cutscene or art (literally any catalyst user) or only spam ability like albedo and some have multiple weapon like razor or Zhongli so it won't be that difficult.
Oh it's not about difficulty just saying you'll find a weapon for like 50%. Heck I'll help you out a bit.

Traveler: Dull Blade (various cutscenes) or Festering Desire (given in story)
Childe: Hunter's bow (cutscene)
Zhongli: Vortex Vanquisher (lore/character art)
Jean: Favonius Sword (everything)
Klee: Dodoco Tales (upcoming weapon)
Beidou: Blackcliff Slasher (character art)
Diluc: Favonius greatsword (character quest)
Xiao: Primordial Jade Winged Spear (character art and lore)
Venti: Elegy for the End (based on banner timing)
Amber: Hunter's Bow (manga and wish art)
Fischl: Mitternachts Bow (aesthetic and lore)
Albedo: Sacrificial Sword (character art)
Bennet: Harbinger of Dawn (wish art and it fits his character)
Eula: Song of Broken Pines (cutscenes)
Razor: Buster Sword Waster's Greatsword (cutscene)
Noelle: Favonius Greatsword (Hangout event)

This is what I can remember.

Last edited:
Well we don't use promotional or demo weapon, only weapon that appear in their art or character story or story video so the promotional one is out rest is fine, Venti is also fine as it suit him but only the skyward harp.

Back