• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Anyway derailing abit, do we just plug the multiplier number in to the profile or do we use stuff like my blog, if we use my blog than i could specify a few thing like normal attack multiplier only work for those that can infuse their attack with elemental damage or just catalyst user overall and note how maxhp and def should be treated. Can also rearrange stuff if it look to much of a mess.

Well if we can't use it then we can't just put it out there since Teyvat have it own law according to the loading screen and boreas sigh or spirit locket which contain a tiny amount of his power can do flash freeze which is -192C and no reaction were stated so we could assume that those physic doesn't all work in Teyvat as superconduct would be way more broken if that were the case, so with all those context sub-zero might mean below absolute zero and whatever consequence physic demand can be somewhat ignored due to how superconduct work in Genshin and how Teyvat were explicitly stated to have different law.

So we can't calc the ocean level rising or does it sound a little too outlierish, if we can than it would translate to total amount of snow and ice on Mondstadt at the time.
I mean if it’s below absolute zero it’s as much of a no go as FTL KE
You can’t really Calc something which can’t be quantified by the laws of physics like below absolute zero
If there are no reactions happening in the event of flash freezing without an isolated environment and Teyvat physics are wack that makes calculating cold related things in the verse extremely sus

We need to know how much it rose if we don’t know it’s unquantifiable but is a fair assumption for it to be 1m for it to be noticeable?
Since it’s not like the people of Teyvat pull up with measuring tape and rulers to see it rose by like 0.02cm or something
If the Ocean rise was due to Pilos imma need a scan since that would be far more impressive than the ice and snow actually
Since we all know calculating the difference in water height is a method of calculating volume

Anyway derailing abit, do we just plug the multiplier number in to the profile or do we use stuff like my blog, if we use my blog than i could specify a few thing like normal attack multiplier only work for those that can infuse their attack with elemental damage or just catalyst user overall and note how maxhp and def should be treated. Can also rearrange stuff if it look to much of a mess.
Just have it in each profile with a minor explanation imo more efficient that way but your blog would go on the main page as a compilation for convenience sake

Yeah but the cross over rules even say
Yeah it can be completely canon but if it’s unrealistic for them to be that much stronger it still doesn’t count
Like let’s say Fischl and Keqing are as strong as A rankers from Honkai

This would literally allow them to straight up bully the likes of prime Venti with the feat they themselves currently scaling to being low 7-B
This would probably be considered an unrealistic jump via cross over and would be considered ignoring power levels for story’s sake
They would also be faster too, since A rankers can semi react to Benares who can fly to the moon and who I have a lightning speed Calc for while she was dying
Or Fu Hua as an A ranker can perceive semi legit “gamma rays”?

This would be even more extreme if in the crossover they are even slightly comparable to an S ranker like Durandal
Since she’s Continental lol

Plus unless it’s an emperor class Honkai beast or above straight up Honkai enemies are fodders that are stomped in the dozens
They’re basically treated like Hillichurls but worse
scaling genshin to honkai would be cancer. even the low tiers can wipe most of the genshin verse off the face of the planet lol

I mean if it’s below absolute zero it’s as much of a no go as FTL KE
You can’t really Calc something which can’t be quantified by the laws of physics like below absolute zero
If there are no reactions happening in the event of flash freezing without an isolated environment and Teyvat physics are wack that makes calculating cold related things in the verse extremely sus

We need to know how much it rose if we don’t know it’s unquantifiable but is a fair assumption for it to be 1m for it to be noticeable?
Since it’s not like the people of Teyvat pull up with measuring tape and rulers to see it rose by like 0.02cm or something
If the Ocean rise was due to Pilos imma need a scan since that would be far more impressive than the ice and snow actually
Since we all know calculating the difference in water height is a method of calculating volume
Well then we can't use it if that's the case

Well for one thing the sea was described as being form via the snow and ice that were blew away by venti so the sealevel would've been pretty low back then since pilos peak were not described as engulf by the ocean and to achieve such a feat you need to raise 3650m of water to form today musk reef.

But anyway here's the scan if you want to read for yourself:

Just have it in each profile with a minor explanation imo more efficient that way but your blog would go on the main page as a compilation for convenience sake
Kay then, do i need to order the character via weapon type and region cause i could do it once i get my computer back tomorrow.

Well then we can't use it if that's the case

Well for one thing the sea was described as being form via the snow and ice that were blew away by venti so the sealevel would've been pretty low back then since pilos peak were not described as engulf by the ocean and to achieve such a feat you need to raise 3650m of water to form today musk reef.

But anyway here's the scan if you want to read for yourself:
That’s cool but unfortunately if teyvat’s ocean surrounding it just had low depth then it’s unquantifiable
Since obviously the ocean wasn’t 0m deep
Since we need to know it’s depth before the addition of Molten ice and snow
Oh well

Kay then, do i need to order the character via weapon type and region cause i could do it once i get my computer back tomorrow.
It’s not necessary via weapon type
Just have the characters by region
Mondstadt characters first
Liyue characters second
The order of them after that point doesn’t matter
But bolding the multipliers and underlining character names will make it more clear
Also make every character’s name also a subheading so anybody can click for that specific character

Just read about Kazuha and damn, his cons, skill and passive are pretty stupid in vs battle wise, he's going to need to face an element user and need to bait them in allow him to cause swirl or his two ascension passive are useless, so is his cons 2 as it increase his elemental mastery by flat amount and we don't do flat amount here in vsbattle wiki, his cons 4 is nigh useless as he isn't stupid enough to dangle around in the air while the enemy can just snipe him would be questionable against melee that can't reach him which is rare, other the than that the rest is okay.

It’s not necessary via weapon type
Just have the characters by region
Mondstadt characters first
Liyue characters second
The order of them after that point doesn’t matter
But bolding the multipliers and underlining character names will make it more clear
Also make every character’s name also a subheading so anybody can click for that specific character
So order by region after that doesn't matter, bold the number and underline the name, also link the name to the profile for easy access, got it, will be done by tomorrow if i have the time and nothing happen. Also would the traveler be Mondstadt like the verse page suggest?

So order by region after that doesn't matter, bold the number and underline the name, also link the name to the profile for easy access, got it, will be done by tomorrow if i have the time and nothing happen. Also would the traveler be Mondstadt like the verse page suggest?
Well that’s the first region he lands in so you may as well put them there

Okay then, will also check if there are any wrong number too so this would also make a good cleanup.

Also on the off chance that Hololive actually have a crossover than there is a total of 3-4 world or in this case bubble universe, one underworld that connect them all or another 3-4 bubble universe and one death realm that govern all of the above and all of this belong to one single verse, there are probably more as there are indo and other, the above only taken JP and EN into account.

Edit: death realm govern all as mori who is either a reaper or is THE death canoncialy know kiara and the gang in EN, ollie from ID, and possibly the rest of the JP cast.

Last edited:
So search around abit and i found out that south china sea have a minimum depth of 1060m and a maximum depth of 5016m since the shape of the map put Liyue in a perfect spot we could assume south china sea depth for Liyue which would translate to the world sealevel. Reason why i use south china is cause of the same reason we use germany for Mondstadt, it take heavy inspiration from china so we could use this to somewhat assume the geography until more accurate measure is given and due to the world taking heavy inspiration from the real world we could also assume real world ocean depth which is >10000m so 5016m is a good estimate and lowball to start.

Since the guyun stone forest is the place where Zhongli pin many god to the ocean depth we will use the lowball of 5016m as it's described as piercing the god through the ocean depth which in this case is 5016m, but as the spear was described as piercing them down through the ocean depth so we could also use that as a estimate and highball it up to 6000m for Zhongli spear due to part piercing down the earth and part raising above the sea, not important for what we're doing but a nice detail nonetheless.

Back to crack assumption, we can now assume that the sealevel back then is 1366m using the water level rise needed to create musk reef and mount fuji height for pilos peak, while this sound ridiculous but remember this is a low-end as for all we know the ocean depth could've been the aforementioned 10000m and the 5016m is for safe estimate, so taking the lower end of the thing shouldn't be a problem. Sidenote, i might sound desperate but i'm not (really), i just want to throw out the possible estimate that we can use to see does any of that stick that's all.

This would also coincide with Zhongli spear being described as gigantic even tho pilos peak exist and was still largely raise above sea despite pining gods down below the sea depth only to submerge by the sea later on.

Since we have an approximate length of the stone spear in guyun stone forest, might as well revisit the "meteor" that Zhongli drop, i say "meteor" cause frankly it's not a meteor it's an asteroids, meteor is rock that fall into earh that is at best 100m in diameter pre atmosphere entering , if he can casually create 6km tall stone spear that are also big enough to be called a mountain not just a pillar then there's no way that the elemental burst which is one of Zhongli more powerful attack is smaller in size then the thing he can create in thousands and spam like a monkey, so we will be assume just a bit bigger then the spear which kean 7km, now the thing look cube like and also somewhat spherical so we will calc both.

Using osmium density of 22600 so cube weight = 7.7518E+15 and sphere weight = 4.05677533E+15 and with the 3km/s for thing not from out of space and minimum entry speed of 11km/s we have two set of results.

3km/s : sphere = 1.82554890E+22 J, cube = 3.48831000E+22 J. High 6-C and 6-B
11km/s : sphere = 2.45434908E+23 J, cube = 4.68983900E+23 J. 6-B and high 6-B

Now we won't be using this and of course as the height is shaky along with the fact that it can be refute with one sentence: "the skill description and size of the object point at it being a meteor.". Now i won't argue about the length since that alone already break the calc above, what i will argue is that ingame model is a poor excuse as if that were the case then pilos peak would be 1500m at best since it's taller then dragon spine which is roughly 500m if not less, the speed at which the object travel is 20m/s and the length and diameter would be roughly 4m, see the problem? The skill description also can't be trusted as planet befall is too grand of a name to mean a 4m wide rock being throw at you and neither is 100m as that would still be the norm that were throw around in the archon war and more evidently the hail of mountain that Zhongli rain down like a storm in the archon war is considered by himself and those round him to be a rain of destruction, yet the skill name is planet befall pointing at something even larger than the mountain that he spam so calling it a meteor is probably an attempt at not powercreeping too much in mihoyo part as a little bit of deduction would point toward the thing real size being an asteroid not a meteor.

Now why would the ingame model look like that? Either Zhongli is holding back cause dropping anything above the 1km would be devastating to the environment and throwing small one is good enough or he lost almost all of his power when his gnosis was traded and unlike venti who went to the big tree to replenish his power somewhat, Zhongli doesn't as he himself wish to live a peaceful life like any other citizen, even to the point of pretending to be an average man letting the traveler fight of any enemies in their path and restoring his power to that of a prime adeptus that could even contend with archon in strength even before becoming one would defeat the purpose as that would mean he would be doing stuff that would eventually blow his cover and he would need to hide, get another identity and do the same thing all over again, and it would be far from the ordinary life that he want. Also it would cause the people to think that rex lapis is back and thus relying on him once more which is also the opposite of what he want for Liyue. So the ingame animation can be attribute to him holding back which is unlikely or him becoming far weaker than his prime adeptus self but still strong enough to tomp most character so far which is more likely.

Last edited:
Why am i always rambling... Well guess that's my point of view in all of this, well anyway you guys can ignore the post above as: 1. There's no evidence to suggest the sea depth other than heavily inspired; 2. The meteor calc would also be something that he can spam as ingame energy and cd would suggest so it would be a no go; 3. Occam razor say that Zhongli haven't lost his power as a prime adeptus (although it would make no sense if he want to live like a normal human would) and ingame showing >>> ramdom deduction. So yeah don't read the post above as it's fill with bs without any grounded evidence.

But if you have..... sorry to waste your time.....

Read the trivia of planet befall and apparently while one of the translated quote is "i will have order", it's only to convey the meaning, the actual translation is word for word "everything in the world operates at the will of the heaven", and the translated quote have 2 meaning: i will end the chaos or the world is at my command. Take it as you will, but this make it look even more like asteroid or a meteor that got jacked up real hard cause normal max size meteor only have high 7-C ap so there's that.

Anyway finished editing:
And with that

QdZZKDm.gif

For funzy i try to find out Noelle damage output. So she is far above traveler who is comparable to FLT childe both of whom while upscale massively from 4 meng, FLT childe have a rough multiplier of atleast 6x so we will double it and get the bare minimum ap for noelle as 48 meg, we will now use the skill to amp her up.

Sweeping time amp her up to a total of 145% DEF, once a again how do we treat def as it also scale to the shield, since it also scale to the shield i will assume that it scale to all allogenes shield of 10x user ap so we have 480 or in this case 696 meg plus her normal ap as this is additive we got 744 meg, now since she also infuse her blade with geo so her auto attack multiplier would be in affect we will use best strike so high plunge which is 4.98x so and all of her attack get converted to geo by the end which also amp it up by 2.2x so tally up we got 8.151 gig, this is not accounting razor storm that have higher yield with the multiplier so yeah, second strongest person in Mondstadt phyaical wise.

Since i have nothing to do (future is looking grim here) might as well read through all the book to look for feat, most of it is probably just story that doesn't have connection to the lore but you never know, i will give a tldr of book once i'm done collecting and reading them, also some feat if there are any, if it's canon and directly scale to archon or someone realated to them, don't put your hope up as i doubt there would be any impressive thing.

For funzy i try to find out Noelle damage output. So she is far above traveler who is comparable to FLT childe both of whom while upscale massively from 4 meng, FLT childe have a rough multiplier of atleast 6x so we will double it and get the bare minimum ap for noelle as 48 meg, we will now use the skill to amp her up.

Sweeping time amp her up to a total of 145% DEF, once a again how do we treat def as it also scale to the shield, since it also scale to the shield i will assume that it scale to all allogenes shield of 10x user ap so we have 480 or in this case 696 meg plus her normal ap as this is additive we got 744 meg, now since she also infuse her blade with geo so her auto attack multiplier would be in affect we will use best strike so high plunge which is 4.98x so and all of her attack get converted to geo by the end which also amp it up by 2.2x so tally up we got 8.151 gig, this is not accounting razor storm that have higher yield with the multiplier so yeah, second strongest person in Mondstadt phyaical wise.
Would defense be durability? Also does it fit for Noelle to be stronger than Childe and Traveler?

Would defense be durability? Also does it fit for Noelle to be stronger than Childe and Traveler?
Should be.

As for Noelle, she's a physical powerhouse and little else. Until more information comes out, she probably has the highest AP in Mondstadt out of anyone not named Klee. Not counting those not in Mondstadt right now though, like Varka and Alice. Her casual weapon-breaking is just that ludicrous of an in-universe feat tbh, considering how people rightfully far stronger than her wield similar weapons perfectly fine. And when you consider that said weapons can carve through Ruin Guard armor, albeit with difficulty, then it's not too hard to imagine Noelle having the strength to turn a Ruin Guard into scrap metal with her bare hands.

Her weakness is her lack of experience and skill. In terms of skill, she's likely inferior to Razor and Bennett, who are both acknowledged by Varka himself and are equal to or just as skilled as Amber, who is inferior to Kaeya, who's inferior to Eula and Jean, who's inferior to Diluc.

If def = dura then her shield which require an ability to create would be 2.5x weaker than her shieldnthat she can make at anytime, sound stupid scaling wise but if we treat it like that then okay.

Also how long do you guys think they can extend genshin impact for? If they have the passion for it and have good writer working on it then i could easily see it getting 10 year+ runtime before being scrap.

If def = dura then her shield which require an ability to create would be 2.5x weaker than her shieldnthat she can make at anytime, sound stupid scaling wise but if we treat it like that then okay.

Also how long do you guys think they can extend genshin impact for? If they have the passion for it and have good writer working on it then i could easily see it getting 10 year+ runtime before being scrap.
If we get a new region each year I can definitely see 10 years cause Teyvat is just chapter 1 of a greater story. For all we know Genshin will continue with Traveler going to fight Will of Honkai or something.

If we get a new region each year I can definitely see 10 years cause Teyvat is just chapter 1 of a greater story. For all we know Genshin will continue with Traveler going to fight Will of Honkai or something.
I can see it being 20 years to be honest if they don't give up, since mihoyo is more of a company that listen to the player even if they mostly cater to Chinese, if we nag them enough they'll extend it. Inb4 the god of Teyvat shit stomp will of the honkai and is the true supreme being of the impact verse

I can see it being 20 years to be honest if they don't give up, since mihoyo is more of a company that listen to the player even if they mostly cater to Chinese, if we nag them enough they'll extend it. Inb4 the god of Teyvat shit stomp will of the honkai and is the true supreme being of the impact verse
I mean even if the game finishes they can still continue it in other media
I mean Honkai has a bunch of mangas and 3 VNs the same can happen for genshin
With some of the Honkai mangas having little association with the main game outside of lore and characters

Back