• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Let's try this again the new boss is >> traveler in term of skill (cause wielding katana boost your skill level automatically like in every anime) and one of it attack is literally copy paste from one of the skill in sekiro tho less range if my eyeballing experience is right.

Edit: hey it work, didn't work for the spoiler option tho.

Now that hololive alternative have been confirmed and it cosmology seem to be pretty interesting and fit with the soon to be impactverse, it would be a pretty good verse for genshin and honkai to colab with in the far future, if Mihoyo don't give 2 shit about whatver possible backlash it would cause of course.

Who do you guys want to see if that were to happen?

Now that hololive alternative have been confirmed and it cosmology seem to be pretty interesting and fit with the soon to be impactverse, it would be a pretty good verse for genshin and honkai to colab with in the far future, if Mihoyo don't give 2 shit about whatver possible backlash it would cause of course.

Who do you guys want to see if that were to happen?
I wish, but given what happened before i think it would never happen

Well that's where the "if Mihoyo don't give 2 shit about whatever possible backlash it would cause" come in. Cover pulled out of China so Hololive wouldn't mind to collab since there is minimal damage that they would take, the real problem is at Mihoyo, if Mihoyo can't take the heat then they wouldn't be able to do that collab and considering the alleged assassination attempt, i doubt that they would want to.

I tend to ignore all of the problem when i talk about a possible scenario so i don't really care about the drama and possible damage, but if you guys can't do that then i understand. But as for me, any of the EN side girl would put a smile on my face since i haven't watch that much of the other girl, but i highly doubt that Mori or Ina would be possible due to what they represent.

It occurs to me now that if the Honkai-Genshin collab actually addresses the multiverse, and if Keqing and Fischl aren't empowered by anything extra during the course of the event, then that'd mean Vision wielders would scale to the Valkyries.

It occurs to me now that if the Honkai-Genshin collab actually addresses the multiverse, and if Keqing and Fischl aren't empowered by anything extra during the course of the event, then that'd mean Vision wielders would scale to the Valkyries.
I mean, i did say that depend on who they meet we might get high-1C resistance due to allogenes scaling unless they were buffed and if they aren't then they would directly scale to whatever character they were compared to and thus backscale back to other genshin character.

I kinda don't want them to scale tbh - or at least let us wait until we fight full power gods in Genshin proper - cuz then if they do I'd need to learn the powerscaling for Honkai.

I've got no time in my day for that, as interested as I am for Honkai.

I kinda don't want them to scale tbh - or at least let us wait until we fight full power gods in Genshin proper - cuz then if they do I'd need to learn the powerscaling for Honkai.

I've got no time in my day for that, as interested as I am for Honkai.
Even if they do scale depends on who they scale to but literally Early chapters(1-4) Kiana is 6-C and Rozaliya is also 6-C
Even in speed Honkai mid/mid upper tiers are straight up faster than Genshin characters
Not sure if scaling them violates crossover rules but here is a rule that might be important to take into account

“Take note that crossovers will almost always rescale the power levels of the different characters for the sake of writing a more entertaining story. This can happen in both in-canon crossovers such as Dissidia Final Fantasy, in which tier 6 and tier 2 characters fought on equal grounds, and in non-canon versions, such as between Luffy, Goku and Toriko. As such the character appearing in the crossover should only be considered to be as powerful as the original if that isn't beyond the degree of power reasonable for the events in the story or other participants in the crossover.

Due to the above-mentioned story conventions, characters from different fictions should very seldom scale from each other even if the crossovers are official.”

Learning the scaling on a basic level isn’t too hard since it already has profiles and a verse page with all the calcs

Well if the crossover is completely canon to both verse (not too much for honkai but maybe that will change later on) and the crossover verses is contained within the same cosmology and there was no mention of buff or debuff for the crossover characters from said characters then it should scale, even more so if the characters compare the characters and enemies they meet to their own verse characters and enemies in the crossover story.

Well if the crossover is completely canon to both verse (not too much for honkai but maybe that will change later on) and the crossover verses is contained within the same cosmology and there was no mention of buff or debuff for the crossover characters from said characters then it should scale, even more so if the characters compare the characters and enemies they meet to their own verse characters and enemies in the crossover story.
Yeah but the cross over rules even say
Yeah it can be completely canon but if it’s unrealistic for them to be that much stronger it still doesn’t count
Like let’s say Fischl and Keqing are as strong as A rankers from Honkai

This would literally allow them to straight up bully the likes of prime Venti with the feat they themselves currently scaling to being low 7-B
This would probably be considered an unrealistic jump via cross over and would be considered ignoring power levels for story’s sake
They would also be faster too, since A rankers can semi react to Benares who can fly to the moon and who I have a lightning speed Calc for while she was dying
Or Fu Hua as an A ranker can perceive semi legit “gamma rays”?

This would be even more extreme if in the crossover they are even slightly comparable to an S ranker like Durandal
Since she’s Continental lol

Plus unless it’s an emperor class Honkai beast or above straight up Honkai enemies are fodders that are stomped in the dozens
They’re basically treated like Hillichurls but worse

Last edited:
Yeah it can be completely canon but if it’s unrealistic for them to be that much stronger it still doesn’t count

This would literally allow them to straight up bully the likes of prime Venti with the feat they’re currently scaling to being low 7-B
This would probably be considered an unrealistic jump via cross over and would be considered ignoring power levels for story’s sake
They would also be faster, since A rankers can semi react to Benares who can fly to the moon and who I have a lightning speed Calc for while she was dying

This would be even more extreme if in the crossover they are even slightly comparable to an S ranker like Durandal

Plus unless it’s an emperor class Honkai beast or above straight up Honkai enemies are fodders that are stomped in the dozens
They’re basically treated like Hillichurls but worse
Btw more minor thing
If they do scale to each other Genshin and honkai
Genshin will get an absolute mountain of resistances due to Honkai energy having a lot of passive hax

This would literally allow them to straight up bully the likes of prime Venti with the feat they’re currently scaling to being low 7-B
They would also be faster, since A rankers can semi react to Benares who can fly to the moon and who I have a lightning speed Calc for while she was dying

Well they if the event take place in Honkai then that would make backscaling questionable i agree, but if it take place in Teyvat then there really isn't any reason to not scale unless you want to say the character involve got downgraded to low 7-B, but whatever the case is we need to wait for it to know the context of the story, even if it's illogical if the story give legit reason that isn't just they got buff or repeated comparison to Honkai character then we could make a case.

Btw more minor thing
If they do scale to each other Genshin and honkai
Genshin will get an absolute mountain of resistances due to Honkai energy having a lot of passive hax
Huh, thought most of it is herscher or high tier stuff, well it would be stupid sure but what can you do about it, if they do scale then they scale it would make your wish to abuse genshin character become faster too so it's a win-win.

Huh, thought most of it is herscher or high tier stuff, well it would be stupid sure but what can you do about it, if they do scale then they scale it would make your wish to abuse genshin character become faster too so it's a win-win.
Even mid tiers have got really good hax and resistance so yeah would be kinda dumb/crazy maybe to the point where it would be an outlier anyway
You can check the Honkai energy page it’s just a lot of stuff
Just that Herrschers have BS like conceptual immortality

But it is best to wait
For all we know they might get to Honkai and be C rank valk tier

Even mid tiers have got really good hax and resistance so yeah would be kinda dumb/crazy maybe to the point where it would be an outlier anyway
You can check the Honkai energy page it’s just a lot of stuff
Just that Herrschers have BS like conceptual immortality

But it is best to wait
For all we know they might get to Honkai and be C rank valk tier
Also another thing to note is that the crossover could also just happen in a bubble universe
Within Honkai bubble universe characters obviously don’t scale to each other
Since we have Haxxor Bronya who is either Tier 8 or Barely Tier 6, scaling off fodders
Or in another bubble universe Valkyrie Ranger Kiana is Sub relativistic+ Casually with stigmatas

So if Fischl pulls up in a random bubble universe and not the real deal it likely doesn’t mean anything for scaling even if it is allowed

If the announcement art were to be believe then it would take place in Teyvat due to that tree in Mondstadt and the blue light that the statue emit or Rozaliya is going to pull them over to the main honkai world.

If the announcement art were to be believe then it would take place in Teyvat due to that tree in Mondstadt and the blue light that the statue emit or Rozaliya is going to pull them over to the main honkai world.
Well Rozaliya in the captain verse is a dimension hopper who has messed up many universes with her travel antics
So it is a possibility of either one
Inb4 the real upgrade of this crossover is making Einstein and Tesla Low 7-B since they are associated with Rozaliya and Liliya

Genshin isn't particularly inconsistent with Honkai if they were to scale from one another. Given we know that Genshin and Honkai are seperate universes in the sea of quanta it is most certainly possible. That said if they scale to high end honkai characters like A rank valks then we have a problem. I would say only early game Honkai characters are good to scale from.

Let's wait before we say anything though

186518964_857145311681331_8510940456354265673_n.jpg

I heard from a beta tester said that collab event is somehow non-canon and somehow parody.
Well wouldn't be a surprise if that were the case since the power gap between the two verse is currently too big, tho it's still to be seen as thing might change and it might be just his interpretation that it's non-canon, best we wait till 16th june (?) to get a correct answer instead of jumping the gun, tho i am leaning on non-canon despite me wanting it to be as it's just plain ridiculous that any of the Genshin character as they're now even compare to the fodder of Honkai.

Thinking about it, the event must take place in Teyvat as how would vision even work outside of it bubble universe? We know that there are elemental energy due to the leyline that grow up from the irminsul tree that spit out elemental energy or just the leyline presence in general create it, if the event take place outside of Teyvat or in the Honkai world then there won't be any leyline to create energy, but there are Honkai energy which can also be turned into any element, but if they actually did absorb elemental energy despite not in Teyvat universe and elemental energy is a Genshin specific thing it mean either of these 2 thing:

We are actually absorbing honkai energy that were called elemental energy by the people of Teyvat which would explain how Fischl and Kequing were able to keep up with possible A-rank or possibly s-rank Valkyrie as they're already adapted to honkai energy and have a pseudo honkai core that can manipulate as much energy that a character can muster before fatiguing.

Or and this is the more interesting part, the irmunsul tree or maybe just elemental energy in general is spread out through out all of the sea of quanta, if it's the former then it would bring to question how potent is elemental energy to be able to be on equal footing to honkai energy as it might also mean that the irminsul tree is equal to the imaginary tree which is were will of the honkai are at, if it's the later then there might be something even bigger then the current cosmology that's supplying the energy as Mihoyo is pretty clear in all of their game that energy need to come from somewhere and if that somewhere isn't the imaginary tree or the irminsul tree or the abyss since that place only nourish not the source of the irminsul tree elemental energy, then that mean there might be something even bigger then the Honkai as the thing even permeate even in a Honkai energy infested world which can corrupt other energy this would also mean that the everyone in Genshin is 1-A via vision trash talk i made might not be a pipe dream after all.

Thinking about it, the event must take place in Teyvat as how would vision even work outside of it bubble universe? We know that there are elemental energy due to the leyline that grow up from the irminsul tree that spit out elemental energy or just the leyline presence in general create it, if the event take place outside of Teyvat or in the Honkai world then there won't be any leyline to create energy, but there are Honkai energy which can also be turned into any element, but if they actually did absorb elemental energy despite not in Teyvat universe and elemental energy is a Genshin specific thing it mean either of these 2 thing:

We are actually absorbing honkai energy that were called elemental energy by the people of Teyvat which would explain how Fischl and Kequing were able to keep up with possible A-rank or possibly s-rank Valkyrie as they're already adapted to honkai energy and have a pseudo honkai core that can manipulate as much energy that a character can muster before fatiguing.

Or and this is the more interesting part, the irmunsul tree or maybe just elemental energy in general is spread out through out all of the sea of quanta, if it's the former then it would bring to question how potent is elemental energy to be able to be on equal footing to honkai energy as it might also mean that the irminsul tree is equal to the imaginary tree which is were will of the honkai are at, if it's the later then there might be something even bigger then the current cosmology that's supplying the energy as Mihoyo is pretty clear in all of their game that energy need to come from somewhere and if that somewhere isn't the imaginary tree or the irminsul tree or the abyss since that place only nourish not the source of the irminsul tree elemental energy, then that mean there might be something even bigger then the Honkai as the thing even permeate even in a Honkai energy infested world which can corrupt other energy this would also mean that the everyone in Genshin is 1-A via vision trash talk i made might not be a pipe dream after all.
Even C to D rank valks can handle extremely large quantities of Honkai energy
And those valks die to fodders consistently
And the difference in energy quantities between the amount of elemental energy being absorbed/withstood vs Honkai energy is unquantifiable but if you really want to compare them
One can power tier 6 Nukes and High 6-A weapons with MANTIS’s like Kevin maybe being upgraded to 600 Petatons or 5 Exatons soon
Honkai has been used to vaporize and shred continents too

The best feats with elemental energy has been High 7-A and 6-C I might be able to squeeze 6-C+ High 6-C out of Venti’s mountain lift because I have an idea to calculate it as accurate as we can for the moment (It’s minimum height possible being tall enough to stick out of the sea is actually exactly the same as Mount Fuji in Japan size wise so it might give us an idea of its dimensions)

There is also a possibility that visions just act like batteries and can store elemental energy too allowing them to function outside of Teyvat, although since Honkai can as you said be used for any element (Its been used for Fire Plant Manip Lightning Ice Manip Rock Manip etc)
Us absorbing Honkai is a possibility but we might be absorbing low quantities of it, no way to confirm if it’s even comparable to what is released in a Honkai eruption.

Last edited:
Even C to D rank valks can handle extremely large quantities of Honkai energy
And those valks die to fodders consistently
And the difference in energy quantities between the amount of elemental energy being absorbed/withstood vs Honkai energy is unquantifiable but if you really want to compare them
One can power tier 6 Nukes and High 6-A weapons with MANTIS’s like Kevin maybe being upgraded to 600 Petatons or 5 Exatons soon
Honkai has been used to vaporize and shred continents too

The best feats with elemental energy has been High 7-A and 6-C I might be able to squeeze 6-C+ High 6-C out of Venti’s mountain lift because I have an idea to calculate it as accurate as we can for the moment (It’s minimum height possible being tall enough to stick out of the sea is actually exactly the same as Mount Fuji in Japan size wise so it might give us an idea of its dimensions)

There is also a possibility that visions just act like batteries and can store elemental energy too allowing them to function outside of Teyvat, although since Honkai can as you said be used for any element (Its been used for Fire Plant Manip Lightning Ice Manip Rock Manip etc)
Us absorbing Honkai is a possibility but we might be absorbing low quantities of it, no way to confirm if it’s even comparable to what is released in a Honkai eruption.
Cool don't know jack about honkai and it stuff so i guess we have a long way to go.

That wasn't really the best tho as the blizzard was done casually and there are stuff like ice+snow creation, ice storm that are seperated from the blizzard itself, subzero temperature that were stated twice and have some backing since superconduct exist so tally all of those up and we got the real casual feat of Andrius. The mountain lifting feat seem weird as the musk reef seem to be formed by Venti sweeping off pilos peak by accident rather than lifting and yeeting, i don't even remember where i heard it, although i do have a bad memory so my word can't really be trusted that much, tho it also say that he blow off the ice and snow which became the ocean which while i'm sure it's outlier it might mean that when pilos peak were drifted off of Mondstadt sealevel were low enough that the pilos peak were still viewable in it entirety and when the ice and snow of Mondstadt melt it would cause the sealevel to rise to the point that pilos peak were only a tiny island, thus forming the ocean, this might actually yield some pretty high result as pilos peak should be atleast 2000m high so the waterlevel need to rise by 1950m so that the pilos peak would look like it's today.

We don't know anything about vision in term of power other than it's useless for archon and those that use to be archon as venti doesn't have one and zhongli doesn't even know that vision grant elemental power, it also seem to be indestructible and only "die" when the wielder perish, so that might be a possibility.

It's just funny that from the event possible setting alone we could interpret a possible high 1-C for the irminsul tree and a possible expansion of the cosmology.

Cool don't know jack about honkai and it stuff so i guess we have a long way to go.

That wasn't really the best tho as the blizzard was done casually and there are stuff like ice+snow creation, ice storm that are seperated from the blizzard itself, subzero temperature that were stated twice and have some backing since superconduct exist so tally all of those up and we got the real casual feat of Andrius. The mountain lifting feat seem weird as the musk reef seem to be formed by Venti sweeping off pilos peak by accident rather than lifting and yeeting, i don't even remember where i heard it, although i do have a bad memory so my word can't really be trusted that much, tho it also say that he blow off the ice and snow which became the ocean which while i'm sure it's outlier it might mean that when pilos peak were drifted off of Mondstadt sealevel were low enough that the pilos peak were still viewable in it entirety and when the ice and snow of Mondstadt melt it would cause the sealevel to rise to the point that pilos peak were only a tiny island, thus forming the ocean, this might actually yield some pretty high result as pilos peak should be atleast 2000m high so the waterlevel need to rise by 1950m so that the pilos peak would look like it's today.

We don't know anything about vision in term of power other than it's useless for archon and those that use to be archon as venti doesn't have one and zhongli doesn't even know that vision grant elemental power, it also seem to be indestructible and only "die" when the wielder perish, so that might be a possibility.

It's just funny that from the event possible setting alone we could interpret a possible high 1-C for the irminsul tree and a possible expansion of the cosmology.
Tbf Subzero temps are now ordinary blizzards are like (-12 degrees)
And if Andrius brought a country sized area to -253 degrees it would become underwater from sea of oxygen and nitrogen
Which likely didn’t happen as that would’ve ruined the mondstadt region beyond repair unless if Venti added some fresh soil like a gardener or something lol
Or the borderline explosive reaction that would happen due to those -253 temps going away
Likely these superconduct temps can’t be spread across the most insane radius kinda like how a fire is warmer the closer you get to it

Pilos Peak’s height is minimum 3700m or average ocean depth which is why I thought using Mount Fuji’s base for calcing the mountain would be helpful
Mount Fuji is 3766m very small difference in height

And if Andrius brought a country sized area to -253 degrees it would become underwater from sea of oxygen and nitrogen
Which likely didn’t happen as that would’ve ruined the mondstadt region beyond repair unless if Venti added some fresh soil like a gardener or something lol
Or the borderline explosive reaction that would happen due to those -253 temps going away
Likely these superconduct temps can’t be spread across the most insane radius kinda like how a fire is warmer the closer you get to it

Pilos Peak’s height is minimum 3700m or average ocean depth which is why I thought using Mount Fuji’s base for calcing the mountain would be helpful
Lemme Calc using Mount Fuji’s base as reference
Mount Fuji Diameter is 40km while Pilos has 3700m for the height
Using the cone formula since Fuji is come like the volume is 1.55e12m while Basalt has a density of 2750 kg/m^3
Mass of Pilos Peak was 4.2625E+15kg
There will be two ends
High end will be be lifted it by 1/2 it’s total height and a low end that he lifted it a 3rd his height

Low end with the GPE formula =
5.15054925E+19 J 12.31 Gigatons (6-C)

High end with GPE formula =
7.7279125E+19 J 18.47 Gigatons (6-C)

Good supporting feat and probably the most fair way we can Calc the Pilos feat

Well if we can't use it then we can't just put it out there since Teyvat have it own law according to the loading screen and boreas sigh or spirit locket which contain a tiny amount of his power can do flash freeze which is -192C and no reaction were stated so we could assume that those physic doesn't all work in Teyvat as superconduct would be way more broken if that were the case, so with all those context sub-zero might mean below absolute zero and whatever consequence physic demand can be somewhat ignored due to how superconduct work in Genshin and how Teyvat were explicitly stated to have different law.

So we can't calc the ocean level rising or does it sound a little too outlierish, if we can than it would translate to total amount of snow and ice on Mondstadt at the time.

Back