• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Forgot where it's but we can wait post crt so everyone can get more focus on the stuff like feat, game mechanic and lore stuff. Beside we can't just let Solacis do all the work,the nearest weird thing is on Eula power and abilities, there is also the weapon affect in zhongli power and abilities and some range peoblem but that's about it really.

Edir: don't want to undermine his work but he can atleast post a blog for us to see through before fully post it on the vs abttle page ready for debate.

I could just ignore it and just let everyone do the work while i **** around which i will after this since the stuff i want to talk about tend to be ignored alot so you guys can handle it, i would just watch and give consensus since someone gotta have to do it eventually even if it mean waiting for a year or two i don't mind.

Let's say, hypothetically, I made a Sandbox for a Beidou profile. Where would I get it evaluated?
Well you have to unless you're so confident that it doesn't have anything wrong about it which is rarely the case then go ahead and just post it on the wiki.

Well you have to unless you're so confident that it doesn't have anything wrong about it which is rarely the case then go ahead and just post it on the wiki.
I feel like you're answering the wrong question. I'm asking how to get it evaluated.

Well post it here for us to see and point out mistake or confusion if there are any.

Edit: like seriously where do you think you need to post profile for evaluation aside from discussion thread?

Not much mistake as far as i see it, only problems is the dandelion breeze part, reactive power level sound like attack reflection with that wording and the profile pic not matching with other one try using the one on the wiki without the border.

Not much mistake as far as i see it, only problems is the dandelion breeze part, reactive power level sound like attack reflection with that wording and the profile pic not matching with other one try using the one on the wiki without the border.
It's not reflecting the attack though, just adding it to her next attack. I'll fix the picture and have fixed the DB though.

Well it could be interpreted both way so don't be surprised if someone ask why that isn't attack reflection as Meliodas from nanatsu no taizai revenge counter work roughly the same way

Well it could be interpreted both way so don't be surprised if someone ask why that isn't attack reflection as Meliodas from nanatsu no taizai revenge counter work roughly the same way
Forgive my ignorance, but how does Revenge Counter work?

Ok look better and doesn't seem to have anything wrong, could use more opinions from other members unless you have a match already planned fornher

Well attack reflection is sometime just reactive power level but offensive only and no self stat boost so take it as you will.

She is also missing elemental intangibility due to being an allogenes but there will be a crt soon that aim to get rid of that so you should wait on it and not put it in yet.

just asking a quick question because I was going to use Albedo in a thread, wouldn't Art of Khemia count as an form for Albedo because it heavily implied to be? or if not he should still be able to take his own attacks because it isn't hax. (asking because his durability is still low 7-B with AoK)

It should be a form since he seem to become way stronger when he use it not just because it's hax, tho as profile is now we don't treat it like that, if you want to take it up with Solacis since he is responsible for all the current profile sans Beidou.

Edit: he also imply that he would change completely if he ever lose control of it so there's that.

After skimming the manga, it's safe to assume that barrier is 5x user ap due to her exchange with the monster and Diluc delusion have the weakness of can be break if overuse and taxing for the body plus possibly can't turn the user into the element tho maybe it could but we just haven't see it, tho if it can't then it wouldn't be a surprised as it's just a prototype.

just asking a quick question because I was going to use Albedo in a thread, wouldn't Art of Khemia count as an form for Albedo because it heavily implied to be? or if not he should still be able to take his own attacks because it isn't hax. (asking because his durability is still low 7-B with AoK)
Art of Khemia is the name for his branch of Alchemy. It wouldn't be a form.

They were caught by surprise. Surely that should be taken into consideration.
They were on guard as they literally turn around and didn't even dodge, i will say that either they are dumb as base on the profile they have like 3 different way to stand there and not take damage yet they put their hand up as if that's gonna help.

Weird question, in what direction do you guys want the story to go? I personally want a happy ending for once as i went through enough game and manga with sad or tragic ending for my sanity and i really, really need one that i can invest to that doesn't have a sad ending, tho this all hinge on how they treat Klee as she is the only character so far with a purely happy lore, story amd character, if they can keep her like that or have thing get a little dark for character development but still happy after then i have high hope for a happy end. Tho base on what Dainsleif say in her introduction i think she's going to get mindfuck and went mad, she still gonna smile happily but for very, very different reason than now.

I just don't want another "Gods are evil" type story. I want to have a morally gray story here and it not being that the people of Khaenriah were 100% and the Gods destroyed them for petty reasons.

I just don't want another "Gods are evil" type story. I want to have a morally gray story here and it not being that the people of Khaenriah were 100% and the Gods destroyed them for petty reasons.
I'm pretty sure it was just the classic human try to reach the god but can't, in this case they try to become god themselves which is the peak of arrogance and to punish them and to prevent all out war of khaenri'anh and other nation the god decided to nuke the country just like all the other before them, which history do support this, once a nation rise high enough they will try to dominate the world and once they conquered the world they will reach for the star and once the star and universe are conquered they will try to reach god, it's inevitable that a civilization would fall under it own hubris and arrogance tho not all people know that as Dainsleif seem like he doesn't know jack about it as if he knew i doubt he's going to despise the god.

I'm pretty sure it was just the classic human try to reach the god but can't, in this case they try to become god themselves which is the peak of arrogance and to punish them and to prevent all out war of khaenri'anh and other nation the god decided to nuke the country just like all the other before them, which history do support this, once a nation rise high enough they will try to dominate the world and once they conquered the world they will reach for the star and once the star and universe are conquered they will try to reach god, it's inevitable that a civilization would fall under it own hubris and arrogance tho not all people know that as Dainsleif seem like he doesn't know jack about it as if he knew i doubt he's going to despise the god.
Except Venti outright said that every vision-wielder has the potential to reach Celestia.

Except Venti outright said that every vision-wielder has the potential to reach Celestia.
Khaenri 'anh is a godless city and is a country that don't have a vision, remember it was supposed to be a country build by human alone and not interfered by the god so of course they're going to find a way to become god without relying on vision.

It would be pretty cool if we actually have a choice in the end, side with our siblings and destroy the world or side with the world and push our sibling down to the abyss, it would be even cooler if the character we choose have different ending to them too thus 4 ending to see.

Wasn't Khaneriah literally making genocidal war machines tho? I think it is also stated that the main reason Khaneriah had to be destroyed is because of the Alchemist Gold creating and corrupting monsters (like Durin) which led to the fall of the Dynasty that ruled the nation, with said monsters starting to spread to and attack the other nations.

Last edited:
Something along the lines of God in the Old Testament would be a good basis. A being that does morally reprehensible things for the right reasons

Back