• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Question would Mona be abyss mage or adepti tier, i imagine abyss mage since she doesn't have that much feat beside showing that Scaramouche is superior to post Liyue Traveler.

Question would Mona be abyss mage or adepti tier, i imagine abyss mage since she doesn't have that much feat beside showing that Scaramouche is superior to post Liyue Traveler.
Probably low end harbinger tier since it’s a big deal that Scaramouche’s prowess exceeded her own by a small amount
But we still don’t know anything about Scaramouche yet outside of as you said being above Post Liyue Traveler or at least thinking he could defeat him in some manner

Probably low end harbinger tier since it’s a big deal that Scaramouche’s prowess exceeded her own by a small amount
But we still don’t know anything about Scaramouche yet outside of as you said being above Post Liyue Traveler or at least thinking he could defeat him in some manner
Whatever Mona see it's clear that they didn't defeat Scaramounce and he might even killed them all which is why Mona tp them out.

Funny thought, wouldn't Noelle be harbinger tier for being possibly the strongest character in monstadt raw power wise as she is second only to Varka or one of the other captain.

Whatever Mona see it's clear that they didn't defeat Scaramounce and he might even killed them all which is why Mona tp them out.
Yeah, it’s possible Scaramouche is them by a even larger amount since Mona just bailed without hesitation
Although for more details on Mona or Scara’s scaling we’re gonna have to wait

Mona's only feat was teleportation in the quest, so she has no feats although she should scale to around the other mondstat 5 stars (besides Venti ofc)

But where would Hu Tao go?

Funny thought, wouldn't Noelle be harbinger tier for being possibly the strongest character in monstadt raw power wise as she is second only to Varka or one of the other captain.
Well yeah because in raw striking power she’d be comparable to or above the likes of Jean and Diluc as absurd as it may seem

New calc :
Eula: 4.08(2x increase)+295,6%+7607.3%+25%+80%+15%+95%+40%petri+60%=14.059gig crit 188.4%=40.548gig
Mona:4.08(might be harbinger)+180%+1050.7%+20%+15%+6.4%+20%=234.623meg crit with bonus= 590.871meg
New total : 41.138gig
A little bit closer to 6-C :v.

New calc :
Eula: 4.08(2x increase)+295,6%+7607.3%+25%+80%+15%+95%+40%petri+60%=14.059gig crit 188.4%=40.548gig
Mona:4.08(might be harbinger)+180%+1050.7%+20%+15%+6.4%+20%=234.623meg crit with bonus= 590.871meg
New total : 41.138gig
A little bit closer to 6-C :v.
Imagine if we could use this in vs threads as a reason why Eula one shots any Low 7-B

I did a calc for Xiao with max talents in ult spamming plunge just to see what he'd get solo, and the calc gave 47.653 megatons of TNT (Large City Level iirc) with decent crit rate and damage he can make it to 7-A

I did a calc for Xiao with max talents in ult spamming plunge just to see what he'd get solo, and the calc gave 47.653 megatons of TNT (Large City Level iirc) with decent crit rate and damage he can make it to 7-A
Thats for just one plunge btw, he's able to do 15 of them in his ult

Well High 7-B isn’t a thing on the tiering system so it’s more like almost 7-B+
guess spiral abyss enemies fodderize Harbingers confirmed since they can take these plunges

I mean if Liyue traveler is superior to childe and he weren't able to defeat the abyss hydro harbinger as he seem to still be fully able to continue only stopped cause he sense that they're the prince/princess siblings and only be defeated cause he got ganged up on by dain and us while only focusing on dain, then i'm pretty sure the abyss lector can trash the harbinger like signora.

Kinda funny now that i think about it, wouldn't most of the non godlike character in harbinger tier get beaten by noelle in a vs match?

Kinda funny now that i think about it, wouldn't most of the non godlike character in harbinger tier get beaten by noelle in a vs match?
Well most of the characters in that tier outskill her pretty hard and to my knowledge Noelle doesn’t have any notable speed feats
So someone like Childe might just blitz her

Yeah but she can catch up with the traveller's and can worn them out, Childe and the like outskill her but they can't do much once they're out of breath and she is still fine and dandy due to her geo element.

I did say most, some can but most can't really contend with her raw strength.
True, the only character's who would most likely beat her are beidou, xiao, tartaglia, albedo (Noelle says he's more powerful then her straight up) and arguably keqing (blitz).

Tartaglia is arguable, he can get exhausted which is why we even won and most of his attack in flt won't break noelle breast plate as it's league above her in durability. Kequing isn't harbinger tier and she can't deal any noticable damage to her or even any at all due to the fact that she is the speed type character. Talking about speed, didn't the people of monstadt describe her as being omnipresent due to how she is seemingly always there when they need help no matter the distance? That sound pretty impressive to me.

Kequing isn't harbinger tier and she can't deal any noticable damage to her or even any at all due to the fact that she is the speed type character. Talking about speed, didn't the people of monstadt describe her as being omnipresent due to how she is seemingly always there when they need help no matter the distance? That sound pretty impressive to me.
Wait i would have thought keqing was harbinger tier scaling to ganyu and ningguang somewhat (plus one-shoting fatui agents)

Fatui agent is fodder, even Amber can deal with them and nowehere does it state than she is comparable to ganyu nor is ningguang comparable to ganyu and if anything noelle show far more impressive speed feat then her only blitz with her burst

s7gd0j5niqx61.jpg

I don't know whether i need to look surprised cause it come sooner than i thought or not cause wardrobe with nothing but glider skin is stupid and they're going to need to make a knight noelle skin once she become one or make a quest that would change her star to five and turn her vision into anemo since she won't fit the geo requirement once that happen.

And Mirko would lose due to precog and elemental intangibility alone letting Mona attack and dodge pretty easily and that's not talking about the barrier which is far stronger than the vision holder as those that casually stomp them can't break it.

And Mirko would lose due to precog and elemental intangibility alone letting Mona attack and dodge pretty easily and that's not talking about the barrier which is far stronger than the vision holder as those that casually stomp them can't break it.
You could have just said Mona had the best ass and left it at that lmao

Nope mirko does objectively, personally Mona due to the dress color and the stocking and the fact that she's an underage smug ass beggar. That and i like girl with a more smaller figure. Also who is your guys favorite character, mine is Zhongli, Klee and Qiqi (don't ask about the later two).

Man you took that seriously lel, i already know Mirko can't do anything

You should not let your giga brain do too much 😂

Back