• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

Do you guys think we should have a page for elemental energy, like how honkai has one for honkai energy?
Yeah we should like everyone in the verse use it and all who use elemental power have a bunch of ability and resistances that is not obviously shown.

It should be determined yes, although I'd really like to see a comprehensive discussion of how different energies interact in Genshin, which may unlock more ratings and a more standardized way of interpreting character tiers.

It should be determined yes, although I'd really like to see a comprehensive discussion of how different energies interact in Genshin, which may unlock more ratings and a more standardized way of interpreting character tiers.
Unfortunately genshin isnt the best at explaining its different power systems. I doubt we'll get an indepth explaining things like adeptal energy or Pneuma/Ousia soon

I'm content with just elemental energy given that should provide enough basis for the ratings of relevant characters, if we were to make a simplified agenda:
  • The actual nature of Elemental Energy - Important not just because of just generally establishing its identity, but also should determine how other characters can interact with it given how many characters can turn into elemental energy
  • Vision Users/Allogene Physiology - Important to coalesce the resistances and abilities of Vision Users, and what being able to manipulate Elemental Energy grants them

I'm preparing a blog to solidify Fontaine settlement land areas in order to help with future calculations as well as help just continue my quest of properly searching for a concrete value of Fontaine's energy consumption.

I'm bored so Why not?

Alhaitham
Tier: At least 8-B, possibly 6-C
AP: At least City Block level, possibly Island level (Able to keep up With Cyno)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Keep up with Cyno)

Kamisato Ayato
Tier: 8-B
AP: City Block level (He should be Comparable to Ayaka)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher

Kuki Shinobu
Tier: High 8-C
AP: Large Building level (Should be comparable to her boss)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+

@Giannysmag Also about Furina Sandbox, I think it's ok

In a part of the story, she shatters (Violent Frag imo) a bunch of large rolling boulders of various sizes with her geo guns, finishing off a particularly large one. I'm not sure if it will surpass our current ratings but it's worth trying

In a part of the story, she shatters (Violent Frag imo) a bunch of large rolling boulders of various sizes, finishing off a particularly large one. I'm not sure if it will surpass our current ratings but it's worth trying
If that's the case it might be a good replacement for the Guhua feat I'm gonna make a CRT to remove that godforsakened feat one day

20231220_195116.jpg

So how much space left in ur devices ( only phones)
😔

I did rough calculations based on this image here (although I was making rough numbers since the rock was clearly farther and therefore likely much larger)

Building level to Baseline Large Building level is the rating we're looking at although this likely is much higher if we properly measure the rock, will someone be able to measure the rock in this image?

Boulder image

Hey, should Neuvillette be stronger than Apep? He is currently the only dragon sovereign with his dragon hood intact and has full access to his dragon authority while Apep doesn't.

Current Neuvillette is absolutely stronger than Apep, which is kinda mentioned in his profile because of the "power that rivals the world" statement

Another Genshin Impact Thread

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality
(Type 1 and 7), Magic and Ice Manipulation, Summoning and Limited Telekinesis (like all Allogenes, Qiqi can freely summon and telekinetically move her primary weapon), Forcefield Creation (like all Allogenes, Qiqi can erect an elemental shield to defend against attacks), Healing, Master Marksman, Resistance to Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Visions users can resist the effects of Smaragdus Jadeite)

Attack Potency: At least Large Building level (Should be comparable to other characters like Bennett who could quickly destroy this ice construct by the imposter Albedo)

Speed: Unknown

Durability: Large Building level

Lifting Strength: Average Human,
possibly Above Average Human (Qiqi was able to carried Xiao on her back to Bubu Pharmacy)

Striking Strength: Large Building level

Stamina: Unknown

Range: Extended Melee Range

Standard Equipment:
Sword, Cryo Vision

Intelligence: Below Average (Qiqi is described as a character who does not have a bad memory. She often forgets important things)

Weaknesses: Qiqi has a bad memories, make her often forgets important things

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Spear User, Magic, Fire Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Summoning and Limited Telekinesis
(like all Allogenes, Chevreuse can freely summon and telekinetically move her primary weapon), Forcefield Creation (Can create regular elemental forcefields like those used by all Allogenes), Healing, Resistance to Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Visions users can resist the effects of Smaragdus Jadeite)

Attack Potency: At least Large Building level (Thrashed Fatui Soldiers in her demo. Should be comparable to other characters like Bennett who could quickly destroy this ice construct by the imposter Albedo)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Stamina: Peak Human

Range: Extended Melee Range, Tens of Meters
with her Musket

Standard Equipment: Polearm, Musket, Pyro Vision

Intelligence: Gifted (As captain of the Maison Gardiennage's Special Security and Surveillance Patrol, she should be a skilled leader. Able to solve and investigate many cases in Fontaine)

Weaknesses: None notable

Well I made this because I'm bored also I hope this can be useful to you @Giannysmag, well I'm still newbie for making something like this, so you can correct me :)

(I literally make this on my handphone, idk how to make a sandbox)

Last edited:

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality
(Type 1 and 7), Magic and Ice Manipulation, Summoning and Limited Telekinesis (like all Allogenes, Qiqi can freely summon and telekinetically move her primary weapon), Forcefield Creation (like all Allogenes, Qiqi can erect an elemental shield to defend against attacks), Healing, Master Marksman, Resistance to Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Visions users can resist the effects of Smaragdus Jadeite)

Attack Potency: At least Large Building level (Should be comparable to other characters like Bennett who could quickly destroy this ice construct by the imposter Albedo)

Lifting Strength: Average Human,
possibly Above Average Human (Qiqi was able to carried Xiao on her back to Bubu Pharmacy)

Stamina: Unknown

Standard Equipment:
Sword, Cryo Vision

Intelligence: Below Average (Qiqi is described as a character who does not have a bad memory. She often forgets important things)

Weaknesses: Qiqi has a bad memories, make her often forgets important things

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Spear User, Magic, Fire Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Summoning and Limited Telekinesis
(like all Allogenes, Chevreuse can freely summon and telekinetically move her primary weapon), Forcefield Creation (Can create regular elemental forcefields like those used by all Allogenes), Healing, Resistance to Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Visions users can resist the effects of Smaragdus Jadeite)

Attack Potency: At least Large Building level (Thrashed Fatui Soldiers in her demo. Should be comparable to other characters like Bennett who could quickly destroy this ice construct by the imposter Albedo)

Standard Equipment:
Polearm, Musket, Pyro Vision

Intelligence: Gifted (As captain of the Maison Gardiennage's Special Security and Surveillance Patrol, she should be a skilled leader. Able to solve and investigate many cases in Fontaine)

Well I made this because I'm bored also I hope this can be useful to you @Giannysmag, well I'm still newbie for making something like this, so you can correct me :)

(I literally make this on my handphone, idk how to make a sandbox)
I was planning on making a Chevruese profile so this is rather useful

Can qiqi have type 4 immortalaity? C6 qiqi can revive dead players?
That wouldnt be immortality, thats resurrection. Also i think the verse as a whole relies a bit to much on game mechanics especially for the attacks/techniques but thats a topic for some other day

Can qiqi have type 4 immortalaity? C6 qiqi can revive dead players?
I don't think constellation was canon, more like gameplay mechanic, it's never shown in canon story about her, man baizhu literally dedicated and sacrifices himself so he can heal and not let people died, kinda absurd if he have qiqi able to revive people all this time. The only canon is description in each their skill ability.

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Water Manipulation, Summoning and Limited Telekinesis
(like all Allogenes, Xingqiu can freely summon and telekinetically move his primary weapon), Forcefield Creation (Can create regular elemental forcefields like those used by all Allogenes), Weapon Creation (Able to create blade of water), Resistance to Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Visions users can resist the effects of Smaragdus Jadeite)

Attack Potency: Large Building level (Able to defeat Fatui Agents, who can overpower the Mondstadt Traveler)

Speed: Possibly Supersonic (Should Comparable to Chongyun)

Standard Equipment:
Sword, Hydro Vision

Intelligence: Gifted (In his young age, Xingqiu able to mastered the chivalric code and cultivated the eccentric mindset that comes along with it. This gave him a knack for the style of martial arts practiced by the Guhua Clan, and he gained some renown for effectively starting a Guhua renaissance)

I've just made another, hope this is useful too:), @Giannysmag

Last edited:
During the Archon War, she once choked a giant monster to death with ease after getting lodged in its throat when it tried to eat her, said monster having fatally underestimated quite how wide her waistline was.

For Ganyu, avoiding any similarly embarrassing episodes in the future is an absolute must.
Guy if anyone here has ganyu in-game, can you confirm if it's true, in her character story 5.
This some real shit I found

Ganyu was a fat little kid for sure but like, irl, whales have an esophagus the size of a loaf of bread so it's not unreasonable she choked out someone if we don't truly know the nature of the creature that ate her.

Back