• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

“Now that he has obtained one part of seven of the authority over the mortal realm, and reforged the throne and title of a "Fully Fledged Dragon," he is one strong enough to equal and rival "the human realm," and logic would dictate that he need not subscribe to this system known as "fate.”
- Character Story 5

Does this give Neuvillete anything?

“Now that he has obtained one part of seven of the authority over the mortal realm, and reforged the throne and title of a "Fully Fledged Dragon," he is one strong enough to equal and rival "the human realm," and logic would dictate that he need not subscribe to this system known as "fate.”
- Character Story 5

Ive already put it in my sandbox as Acausality type 4

Last edited:
How do you interpret Neuvillette rivaling the “human realm” (all of teyvat besides the abyss and Celestia)
Tbh i dont know, i first assumed its refering to humans as a race but if it includes all the Teyvat gods and such then Neuvillette is upscaling massively over every other character

Tbh i dont know, i first assumed its refering to humans as a race but if it includes all the Teyvat gods and such then Neuvillette is upscaling massively over every other character
Neuvillete’s Character Story calls the seven “The seven overseers of the material realm”

So that may actually be the case

So from how I read things Celestia has the power to manipulate fate? The whale thing is just something that is not something prophecied at all since there is no mention of it but just something that happens that would fulfill all the conditions of the punishment.

If the whale was found out and stopped earlier then something else would show up sooner or later that would fulfill it all the same.

Honestly we're a little understaffed in trying to make reg profiles let alone Archons. I have a few sandboxes for the likes of Candace, and Giannysmag has been putting out a few other profiles too but no formal effort to add everyone in

Is there any plan to create another character profile?
Neuvillette's sandbox is basically done, i'm just waiting for your clac to get accepted to twick hisstats around a bit. After that ill make Furina's and Nahida's profiles but like Naito said there isnt really an effort to add everyone

Neuvillete Character Story 5 Simplified Chinese

伟大如他,理应不再有命星照拂。毕竟「命运」只是这个世界目前的主人对于生命的玩弄罢了。
现在的他取回了尘世七分之一大权,重铸了「完全之龙」的王座与头衔。与「人的世界」分庭抗礼,按照常理来说,他并不需要进入「命运」这么一个系统。
他可以看到,在命运的星空中,诸多星曜互相纠缠,构成了眼前复杂而又脆弱的世界。他原本也并不关心,这套被粉饰为「神圣规划」的木偶悬丝迟早有一日会被审判的烈火烧光。只是他也被一些花言巧语说服了。
「既然这样,你就看着枫丹的人们好了。既然也出自胎海之水,那就说明也是这个星球的原生生命,属于需要你照顾的一类。」
他绝对不会承认,自己对于人间的悲喜看得有些入迷了。他会辩解,人也会看着雨天水洼的波纹入迷;他会解释:「尼伯龙根王」的态度是错误的,唯有所有生命团结在一起,才有可能抵抗漆黑的虚无。
他最终走入了「命运」之中。天空为他预留了特殊而且尊贵的位置——唯有执政者与匹敌世界之人才拥有的,自己的映影。
——当然,他生来就是人的姿态。那为什么他的名字却是巨灵龙的样子呢?这一切或许就有另一个没有那么多世界命运牵扯的版本了:
在「那维莱特」这个名字下的他,偶尔也会被美露莘们(尤其是希格雯)缠上。她们拿着蒸汽鸟报的星座专栏或者须弥的占星术小册子,想要算算命的时候,那维莱特可不好意思说自己没有命之座或者自己的命之座是「那维莱特」座。

- Character Story 5

If this right, it'ss not only exclusive for neuvilette, it's should be scale to entire sovereign dragon. The reason why they unbound from fate seem because they're predates the "teyvat" Itself.
Iirc in one's apep creature description, sovereign dragon was said exist before time

Neuvillette's sandbox is basically done, i'm just waiting for your clac to get accepted to twick hisstats around a bit. After that ill make Furina's and Nahida's profiles but like Naito said there isnt really an effort to add everyone
Where is the calc? I can ask the CGM on their wall to evaluate it?

Interested?

I'm confused, weren't the High 6-A calcs the one proposed for the rating upgrade? The Focalor thing is probably the most reliable but only ever peaks at High 6-C or at best low 6-B, so there isn't much point to doing it if it's not really needed.

The Focalor thing is probably the most reliable but only ever peaks at High 6-C or at best low 6-B, so there isn't much point to doing it if it's not really needed.
Idementium energy from oratrice aren't benchmark for upgrade or downgrade, it's not even convensional energy. The whole point focalors collect the energy of justice is just to made a sword guilotine to kill herself not specifically for energy supply, nothing more. By default, focalors also seem have same case with nahida if they doesn't have actual strong physical and durability. It's even got debunk itself by neuvilette who already have full control of pneumaousia if pneumaousia already can replace idementium energy for supplying the entire fontaine

Actually, couldn't Neuvillette get levitation for his charged attack? I believe he can use it pre-Gnosis as well, no?

One minor correction.
The Dragons Authority isn’t stored inside the gnosis but instead the 7 thrones located in Celestia.

Is it just me or does the Narwhal theme kinda make it feel like it would've been better as an underwater boss? It could appear right after the flood and threaten the remaining survivor so we have to try to stall it, then the entire stuff in the weird ass sea could just be 1 big cutscene.

btw want to ask something shouldnt the traveler get acausality 1 cuz he is a descender. He remembered the events that was erased from irminshul

Interested?

Back