• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Rules:

-Be civil
-Follow wiki guidelines
6b009df26e09574602deecc9e9a11b69_4873448367941685723.jpg

@Dog3352 I rlly wonder how much u know about the verse because you actually seem like an expert

That thread dead as shit

Honestly, Genshin in-general is dead as shit
Good riddance or else you'll always seen me ranting and trash talking about this game and how much bad the characterization of the characters here alongside my hatred towards Yae and Wanderer lel

Hav u played Genshin before?
Dropped it long ago and since then just skimmed around for the story and the average toxic debates on the fanbase
The cancerous fanbase with major flaws despite the open-world, trash writting and development on the chars, and how badly the devs team handled Genshin

Eh, I guess I've not been around too many places to say from experience how toxic it is (beyond the twitter non-joke, but that's already general knowledge) I'd say YouTube people are pretty chill.

Eh, I guess I've not been around too many places to say from experience how toxic it is (beyond the twitter non-joke, but that's already general knowledge) I'd say YouTube people are pretty chill.
You sure? I stumbled a lot's on yt and they are not chill at all
Maybe you're followed a content creators that aren't tectone or any of viewers greedy one

You sure? I stumbled a lot's on yt and they are not chill at all
Maybe you're followed a content creators that aren't tectone or any of viewers greedy one
Huh maybe, Genshin is huge, you can easily have a 50/50 chance of meeting a part of the fanbase, I guess I've had good luck meeting nice laid back people compared to the bad apples.

3 goddamn years and still no free five-star, hell no I'm returning to that piece of trash. Honkai, nonetheless, is 1000 times better.

I'm personally just invested in the Story and gotten to a point where I can comfortably 36 star the Abyss so I don't really have to expect much from the game anymore lol

They don't have anything new which sucks.

They already set a higher bar with Star Rail giving out gacha currency like candy and better QoL improvements that still aren't in Genshin for whatever reason, but then again, I'm in it for the story so I don't feel as entitled to whatever precedent other gacha games set.

Cool, I'll be sure to let all the players know what you think.
You make yourself like a sarcasm king while in reality majority of the fanbase agreed that the stories are so subpar and trash most of the time
No wonder why our relationship as a friend are a bit shaky right now just because of this series

Were we even friends to begin with? I'm just of the opinion that if you have nothing helpful or productive to say, don't say it all. You keep saying it like you're proud that you dislike, no, hate Genshin now but it seems to be living rent-free in your head if this is the only response you have when discussing it.

Were we even friends to begin with? I'm just of the opinion that if you have nothing helpful or productive to say, don't say it all. You keep saying it like you're proud that you dislike, no, hate Genshin now but it seems to be living rent-free in your head if this is the only response you have when discussing it.
I thought so since you are pretty funny so i kinda get all along, if not because of that i already put you in my block list long ago
The thing is, the more i can't say what i dislike, the more i have the strong urge to say it, especially to something i have so many issue with it
You can just respond my negative thoughts normally, yet you go with those sarcasm which i freaking dislike (in general, i really dislike sarcasm attitude so it's not only you)

Like what can i say? Genshin is heavily flawed and the fanbase doesn't help neither, those leave so many bitter taste to my mouth and feeling, which i have the rights to vent my frustrations

But fine, if you hate my guts over my rights to vent my dislikeness and frustration the so be it, insult me as much as i can just because my thought on your fave series, it's like rights has lost it's meaning

Back