• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

I'm telling you this sarcastically because the way you make negative comments has zero normal way to respond to them. You hate Genshin and you've seen people who hate it because it's trash or whatever, there isn't much to comment on or respond to.

I cannot respond constructively to vague characterizations of the game, nor should I be forced to make an effort to get elaborations out of you because I do not appreciate your generally negative comments on a thread that literally was created for supporters and enjoyers of this game given it makes me feel that the people who actually play and enjoy this game can't do so without someone shouting down their ear so in my honest opinion, I don't think my sarcasm was out of line.

I cannot respond constructively to vague characterizations of the game, nor should I be forced to make an effort to get elaborations out of you because I do not appreciate your generally negative comments on a thread that literally was created for supporters and enjoyers of this game given it makes me feel that the people who actually play and enjoy this game can't do so without someone shouting down their ear so in my honest opinion, I don't think my sarcasm was out of line.
Yeah but again, i disliked sarcasm in general so whenever someone went sarcastically against me, i took that seriously
Which made me looks complicated, i'm very flexible but at the same time i have a things i don't appreciate which i hope peoples will be careful with me (sarcasm, blunt, over-goonery)

Tho don't worry, i finally decided to put you on my ignore/block list so you'll be free from my rambling (tho not for the other, sorry guys)

I checked Scaramouche page and even if i ironically want to make a good matches for him, he's too underpowered, is this really the only abilities he had?

I hope Neuv is way more versatile considering he should on far with Archons and any of top tiers of Genshin

God is good
cAqdsXP.png

I spent way more than I'd like to admit to get Furina, now I'll have to skip Navia and a possible Raiden rerun so I can replenish my wishes for the possible Cloud Retainer, Arlecchino, and Clorinde

This latest quest was insane but what I wanted to focus on now was how...
Focalors was effectively gathering energy to basically kill herself, the true 'divine' side of Fontaine's Archon. She stated that if the Oratrice's sole purpose were to simply power Fontaine, then the accumulated power would have been able to meet its energy demands for millennia. So if we are able to roughly estimate Fontaine's yearly energy demands and then multiply by a minimum of 1000 years, we should be able to 'measure' how much was needed to kill a god.

For example, France's yearly energy demands are about 400 Terawatt Hours. Assuming this to be the equivalent value to Fontaine's, the total energy the Oratrice accumulated is close to 400,000 TWh or 1.44e+12 gigajoules, measuring up to 344 gigatons of TNT (High 6-C)

Now I would like to point out that this is simply a placeholder as Fontaine likely has far lower energy demands, but this is an avenue we can take towards finally standardizing the Archon tiers. Other caveats include the fact that was very much intended to be an insta-kill, so Archons would be downscaling from this.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that only apply to Focalors? Since we do know that Archons can vary in strength and whatnot
Yes the very in strength but the gap between High 6-C and 4-C is 10^21 times. That is way too gigantic of a gap for them to be considered even remotely in the same tier in-universe

Bit of a sidenote, but whatever happened to that attempt to reword Azhdaha and Zhongli's pages?

Also really don't like Zhognli being just Island level

So someone said that Neuv after got his power back was going to atomized Narwhal if not because of Skirk saved Narwhal, is it true?

Also i wonder what kind of abilities you get from the whole Pneuma/Ousia?

Also i wonder what kind of abilities you get from the whole Pneuma/Ousia?
Man i still dont understand what Pneuma and Ousia even are
From what i understanding, pneuma are referring to khevarena energy while ousia is abyss energy (not confirmed, but suspiciously due really similar from what we can see in the description). Both can be found in pari quest map. It brings four hundreds years ago by fountaine mechanical Institute and to be said if both energy combine able create large energy but really unstable. It also used by khaenriah people as energy supplies.
From what i know the ability can grant from both is
Pneuma = purification
Ousia = corruption

From what i understanding, pneuma are referring to khevarena energy while ousia is abyss energy (not confirmed, but suspiciously due really similar from what we can see in the description). Both can be found in pari quest map. It brings four hundreds years ago by fountaine mechanical Institute and to be said if both energy combine able create large energy but really unstable. It also used by khaenriah people as energy supplies.
From what i know the ability can grant from both is
Pneuma = purification
Abyss = corruption
I see, only purification and corruption?

I see, only purification and corruption?
Generally yes
Maybe can be more, due it's can remove effect of forbidden knowledge and abyss. Afaik forbidden knowledge is a thing that can even effect something at point of history from irminsul. (Information type 2??)

For abyss i don't really remember what it's can do

Yes the very in strength but the gap between High 6-C and 4-C is 10^21 times. That is way too gigantic of a gap for them to be considered even remotely in the same tier in-universe
Oh I'm not saying they're 4-C, I'm talking about if they randomly jump to Country level or something. 4-C is a ridiculous value for Archons

Oh I'm not saying they're 4-C, I'm talking about if they randomly jump to Country level or something. 4-C is a ridiculous value for Archons
Oh yea it doesn't just restrict them to High 6-C especially since the calc is arguably a lowball. But it does cap them out somewhere in the tier 6 range

I hear that neuvillette got his full power back, and can give furina a vision, is that true?
It's heavily implied in both her and Neuvilette's story, yes. It seems that the authority to grant Visions stems from the authority of the Dragon Sovereigns, which is interesting given how the story kind of ended up disproving and proving the notion that Visions are directly granted by Archons.
Wouldn't this only scale to Ei?
The most conservative scaling would demand that Neuvilette also scale above this though as he is the reincarnated Hydro Dragon as well as having received Focalors' divinity.

To be honest with fontaine region elevation being above entire region, the fontaine flood doesn't make sense at all
FB_IMG_1699805520728.jpg

Primordial sea stated as water that made by hydro dragon once covered the entire planet surface, and currently i wonder why it doesn't flood the entire region and planet🤔

Back