• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

The red line is an ingame distance based on a quest that i then multiplied by 159 based on this
How about we just use the distance between Liyue Harbor and Guilli Entrance? I still prefer this due to the fact that it is the only canonically confirmed distance.

The distance from Liyue harbor to Guili is 200 Li in Chinese, which is 100km or a little over 60 miles
Okay, why don't we just keep using it? If you're going to scale a verse with calculations, it's best if it's at least as legitimate/canon as possible, I don't really like scaling this kind of thing with "I believe it's like this" when there's a 100% legitimate option that can be used in the place (regardless of whether it makes the verse weaker or stronger).

Okay, why don't we just keep using it? If you're going to scale a verse with calculations, it's best if it's at least as legitimate/canon as possible, I don't really like scaling this kind of thing with "I believe it's like this" when there's a 100% legitimate option that can be used in the place (regardless of whether it makes the verse weaker or stronger).
That's what all currently accepted calcs use and i made my calc blog before i knew about the Guilli/Liyue Harbor distance

Well I have the list that I just made

• Kokomi (Capable fight Fatui Agent in her story quest)
• Gorou (In his hangout quest, he's able to fight Fatui Soldier alongside Traveler)
• Kujou Sara (Even though this is off screen, but she was able to fight Gorou several times in war, if I not wrong)
• Kamisato Ayato (Well since we agree that Ayato isn't strong as Ayaka, but Ayato able to beat group of Fatui in his demo, including the agent)

• Keqing and Xingqiu (They're able to beat Fatui Agent)

• Fischl and Mika (Capable to fight against Abyss Mage, Should comparable to Bennett)

• Possibly Chevreuse (Chevreuse able to beat Fatui Skirmisher in her demo, but actually idk if the skirmisher is really have the same level as Fatui Agent)

@Giannysmag, well hope this list can help you to make a new profile in future

Last edited:
I just found several Genshin calculations, from 8-B to H6-B, but they are in another wiki.

However that wiki scales celestia to L1-C, so maybe the calculations are doubtful.

Anyone interested, here
Talked to the guy that made the wiki and he says thanks for sharing it, so that was cool

Hold on, I was reviewing the calc but the Stormterror feat specifically, where did you get that area value and are we talking about Mondstadt city proper or Mondstadt as a whole because the standards we use do have a bit higher estimate for either Mondstadt or Mondstadt city proper

I added another calculation to the blog
There's nothing to prove that he really covered the entire nation, so this won't work.
And with storm, are you talking about the moment when Mondstadt started to get "neoa", or the moment when Dvalin invoked the hurricanes? Because the clouds he used to summon the hurricanes clearly only cover the city.

Last edited:
I think they're referring to the section where you first fight Dvalin where the entire land below was covered in clouds

Still wrong in fact, the clouds only cover the city of Mondstadt, you can see them in the gameplay after leaving the city, it just seems like they are covering the outside because of the "fog".
Edit: I just took a look, and it's not clouds that are inside the city (at ground level), it's just wind.

Last edited:
Rereading Dehya's birthday message and Candace being confident that we they needed rice to add more "oomph" to their pillow fight is crazy. Like, assuming Candace could totally pull it off, that'd be like Class 5 though idk if it's valid since it's mentioned in passing on the letter but it could be supportive for Candace's other strength feats if she has any other

Back