• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Franky

Genos22

Franky one piece
Post G4 for Genos

Thriller Bark for Franky

SBA

Battle takes place in Water 7

Franky: The Calaca

Genos:

Inconclusive:

I suppose this is Thriller Bark High 7-C Franky.

What's Genos' speed? Franky is decently above lightning speed.

Kalifa has a Mach 1192 reaction speed feat, Fukurou scales above her and Franky matched him in close combat while depowered. Thriller Bark Franky backscales to Oars who can keep up with Zoro and Sanji who both defeated Kaku and Jabra who are far better than Kalifa in speed in base and they matched them in their Zoan forms which are far better in close combat.

I think that Genos might have the power advantage here (IDK his AP tho) because he scales to Diable Jambe Sanji who should be around 400 Kilotons and Franky damaged him only with a tag-team attack alongside Chopper, so he'd be roughly 200 Kilotons.

Genos casually defeated a hydrated Deep Sea King, who is baseline High 7-C. So Franky seems to have the ap advantage.

Huh, I see.

Well, I guess I'll go with Franky just like the last time when this matchup got forgotte. If he's stronger and possibly slightly faster at best, he'll have the advantage in CQC and he's no slouch in range combat but he'll need to get close enough to get that.

He can defend himself when depowered. He's much weaker, but still dealt with Fukurou for a long time while out of cola and I don't remember if Genos surpassed his stamina problem.

If he runs out of stamina he's pretty much done for since most of his body is robotic. Franky has the same problem but to a lower degree where he can fight even without cola.

IIRC, against the Deep Sea King. I'm probably misremembering so take it with a grain of salt.

I don't remember that, he got his arm ripped off and almost melted from the acid.But nothing about him running out of power.

The closest thing I can think of is the meteor. But that happened because he started using his core's power directly by attaching it to his cannons.

Nah, he was fine against the DSK for the most part until he had to take a hit for the girl.

Only time I remember him running out was against the meteor by using an attack that was supposed to drain pretty much all of his power.

That one, the meteor scene, yes.

Well, he could last for a while, but he surely can't spam the Incinerate the whole day. If he drains the energy from his Core, then he won't be able to fight back while Franky can.

His main advantages here are range and flight. Would he spam them?

Flight, yes. Range, not afaik. He makes use of range at the start as his opening moved but defaults to cqc the longer the fight goes on. It also depends on what the context of the fight is, against Saitama he used range since Saitama kept his distance (granted he got annoyed and ran into cqc and got one shot without being hit), against the mosquito woman he used range and flight primarily, against Sonic he went cqc without flight, against DSK he started with range and pressed his advantage in cqc when DSK was weakened by his dehydration (there were also people some 20m away so range wasn't much of an option).

Doffy, probably. Katakuri holds almost every advantage as long as Precognition is active.

Cracker would do a good match too.

Back